Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Russia

docyabut2

8 hours ago, Paranormal Panther said:

I will send a money order, for a hundred dollars, to you if that happens. I'm serious. My crazy take on things is that both Netanyahu and Putin are targets of the cabal. It's all about globalism.

I agree  --- I don't think any of the warmongering madness can be understood without factoring in 
the secret globalist agenda - I think it's Russia, China and Iran who are not under the control of
the World Bank (think I've got that right) so at some point the Globalists have to do something about that
if they are going to create the New World Order somewhere down the line - one government / one economy -

they may want to throw Israel under the bus because the Palestinian issue is causing too much friction
and upsetting the Islamic Fundamentalists...?...who are being catered for (at this stage) with attempts to
create an Islamic State ...? .... dunno

It looks like trying to weaken and control Russia is starting in earnest and that's why we are being subjected
to so much anti Russia - anti Putin propaganda -

especially with Russia spoiling the party in Syria and holding up the Globalist Agenda -

I feel so sorry for the millions of citizens who have had their lives ruined as they are sacrificed for the
warmongering globalist's long term plan -

@seeder - this would fit in with what you've quoted in your post 47 - they are determined to try and
weaken Russia -- and even provoke them into war to try and achieve this aim - then we could end up
looking out at our own local neighbourhoods and seeing a pile of rubble like many Syrians do - they may
be willing to sacrifice us like they did citizens in Iraq, Libya Syria  -

and this is something people would do well to keep in mind - IMO -

• Like 2

Sorry to rain on your parade Bee, but all three of those countries are members of the World Bank.  The six United Nations member states that don't have membership are Andorra, Cuba, Liechtenstein, Monaco, Nauru, and North Korea. Taiwan has the largest economy not a member of the World Bank.  http://www.worldbank.org/en/about/leadership/members

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Hammerclaw said:

Only to you, apparently. There's nothing covert about Inherent Resolve.

Only to me? In the UK we have the M.O.D, to do all the war stuff.  You could say thats a government department where the top guys formulate their orders/objectives... which they then filter down the line to the guys controlling the troops

we have never had stories about cheap women with no self respect who have sexual encounters with a cheap prime ministers, with no self respect. Who knows tho, maybe something like that has happened  but WE ARE GOOD at secrets, who knows?

M.O.D in this instance is "Ministry of Defence"

42 minutes ago, seeder said:

Only to me? In the UK we have the M.O.D, to do all the war stuff.  You could say thats a government department where the top guys formulate their orders/objectives... which they then filter down the line to the guys controlling the troops

we have never had stories about cheap women with no self respect who have sexual encounters with a cheap prime ministers, with no self respect. Who knows tho, maybe something like that has happened  but WE ARE GOOD at secrets, who knows?

M.O.D in this instance is "Ministry of Defence"

Yes, I know. Reading Churchill's six volume history of WW2 in my youth and again. later on, was an enlightening experience. Too many Americans are unaware of the suffering the British endured during the Blitz, and their stoic resolve and courage.

You know little of the sordid side of your own history, then. Look up Christine Keeler and Minister John Profumo.

Yes, were good at keeping secrets only a few know. This outlandish conspiracy theory would require the involvement of thousands of government and military personnel in multiple countries, and our enemies turning a blind eye to our nefarious deception!

Edited by Hammerclaw
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, Hammerclaw said:

You know little of the sordid side of your own history, then. Look up Christine Keeler and Minister John Profumo.

Funny enough, when I was a doorman, I worked at a club where Keeler and Profumo allegedly  spent some time

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Hammerclaw said:

Sorry to rain on your parade Bee, but all three of those countries are members of the World Bank.  The six United Nations member states that don't have membership are Andorra, Cuba, Liechtenstein, Monaco, Nauru, and North Korea. Taiwan has the largest economy not a member of the World Bank.  http://www.worldbank.org/en/about/leadership/members

oh ok - I wasn't sure about that and should have checked first -

I've recently read something that put Russia, China and Iran together in some way regarding financial / banking stuff but
can't remember now what it was --

13 minutes ago, seeder said:

Funny enough, when I was a doorman, I worked at a club where Keeler and Profumo allegedly  spent some time

They first met at Cliveden House. Sort of a bed and breakfast for the wealthy, now , I hear.

6 minutes ago, bee said:

oh ok - I wasn't sure about that and should have checked first -

I've recently read something that put Russia, China and Iran together in some way regarding financial / banking stuff but
can't remember now what it was --

Oh, yes; the Axis of Evil or something like that. Hey, why leave all the conspiring to the West! Paranoia is a fickle mistress.

Edited by Hammerclaw

US perpetuated Syrian crisis for 6 years: Ron Paul

“In fact it was frustration with Washington’s refusal to separate its 'moderates' from terrorist groups and its continued insistence on regime change for the Syrian government that led the three countries to pursue a solution on their own for Syria,” he explained.

“They also included the Syrian government and much of the opposition in the agreement, which the US government has been unwilling to do,” he added.

Dr. Paul suggested that if the US was involved, the Syrian deal might have failed, because “it is often US involvement in ‘solving’ these crises that actually perpetuates them.”

“Consider the 60-plus year state of war between North and South Korea. Has US intervention done anything to solve the problem? How about our decades of meddling in the Israel-Palestine dispute? Are we any closer to peace between the Israelis and Palestinians despite the billions we have spent bribing and interfering?” the political analyst asked.

http://www.presstv.ir/Detail/2017/01/02/504509/US-perpetuated-Syrian-crisis-6-years/

• Like 2

On 1/2/2017 at 7:21 AM, Farmer77 said:

No we're really not "bombing the crap" out of ISI. How can you say that with a straight face after seeing whats happening over there? We were "fighting" ISIS in syria since 2013 with zero success. Then Russia shows up in 2015 and makes immense strides against them while we have simply armed and supplied air cover for them.

And that must be the real reason behind all the aggressive propaganda against Russia that is building up and up -
Russia stepped in and exposed the duplicity of the US lead coalition - 

And they didn't like it one little bit -

Edited by bee
spelling and removed a bit
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, Hammerclaw said:

Now you're attacking me and I don't know you from Adam, pal. Still, here's some facts for you to chew on, not subject to distortion or convoluted "interpretation" such as the wall of gobbledygook you just posted. Also a question; exactly who's heads have we been dropping ton's and tons of ordinance on during the tens of thousands of sorties flown in the last three years if not ISIS?  https://www.defense.gov/News/Special-Reports/0814_Inherent-Resolve

I did not attack you. I merely called you out for attacking Farmer77

"you incredible I#%&t" ... "Being open-minded doesn't mean you have to be empty-headed. Of course, if you don't mind looking stupid" ... "you're only half the wit you think you are"

I didn't say or post things like that to you. Maybe it's your ability to perceive things that is the overall problem? <- Not a statement, just an observational question.

Also, whether I know you or not is irrelevant to a person's conduct here at UM.

At least you posted a link finally to back up what you are saying. Thank you for that.

And you state that what I posted was a "wall of gobbledygook".  lol

Well... you posted a link to a page from the Department Of Defense, something that they have publicly posted.

Meanwhile my "wall" of gobbledygook FACTS included 2 previously classified documents from the very same Department Of Defense. The key word being classified... they didn't want the public to know this information, and it's only thanks to Judical Watch's tenacity that we have them to give us better understanding. Most of us anyways.

My "wall" of gobbledygook FACTS also included statements from the President of the United States, the Vice President, and the Secretary Of State(with her statements ALSO hidden from the public).

And that's all "gobbledygook" to you :lol:

Alright, that's cool.

I'm not going to try and convincve you otherwise. But I think you are choosing to ignore evidence of things that are right in front of your eyes. :tu:

I don't disagree that the West(U.S. included) has bombed the hell out of ISIS. Strategically too. But I also do not discount ALL the other things that have gone on as well.

Something I noticed from your DOD link...

- "As of October 15, 2016, the total cost of operations related to ISIL since kinetic operations started on August 8, 2014"

Most of the gobbledygook FACTS I posted about were from before Aug 8 2014.

The West it seems has been very duplicitous with regards to ISIS(and Al Qaeda before them) and Syria(as well as Libya) at the very least.

Your refutations to that are very weak IMO.

Edited by Lemieux
Grammar/Spelling
  • Like 6

40 minutes ago, Lemieux said:

I did not attack you. I merely called you out for attacking Farmer77

"you incredible I#%&t" ... "Being open-minded doesn't mean you have to be empty-headed. Of course, if you don't mind looking stupid" ... "you're only half the wit you think you are"

I didn't say or post things like that to you. Maybe it's your ability to perceive things that is the overall problem? <- Not a statement, just an observational question.

Also, whether I know you or not is irrelevant to a person's conduct here at UM.

At least you posted a link finally to back up what you are saying. Thank you for that.

And you state that what I posted was a "wall of gobbledygook".  lol

Well... you posted a link to a page from the Department Of Defense, something that they have publicly posted.

Meanwhile my "wall" of gobbledygook FACTS included 2 previously classified documents from the very same Department Of Defense. The key word being classified... they didn't want the public to know this information, and it's only thanks to Judical Watch's tenacity that we have them to give us better understanding. Most of us anyways.

My "wall" of gobbledygook FACTS also included statements from the President of the United States, the Vice President, and the Secretary Of State(with her statements ALSO hidden from the public).

And that's all "gobbledygook" to you :lol:

Alright, that's cool.

I'm not going to try and convincve you otherwise. But I think you are choosing to ignore evidence of things that are right in front of your eyes. :tu:

I don't disagree that the West(U.S. included) has bombed the hell out of ISIS. Strategically too. But I also do not discount ALL the other things that have gone on as well.

Something I noticed from your DOD link...

- "As of October 15, 2016, the total cost of operations related to ISIL since kinetic operations started on August 8, 2014"

Most of the gobbledygook FACTS I posted about were from before Aug 8 2014.

The West it seems has been very duplicitous with regards to ISIS(and Al Qaeda before them) and Syria(as well as Libya) at the very least.

Your refutations to that are very weak IMO.

Just about anything from the Obama administration on the topic is obfuscation, denial and lies. My posting history will attest to what I think of the mess Hillary Clinton's State Department with their grandiose vision of an "Arab Spring" and the nightmare it morphed into, made of the Arab World and Syria, in particular.

You're pretty naïve if you think anything was revealed they didn't want revealed. You're thinking exactly what and they want you to think. The s#&ts a lot wider and deeper than the shallow waters we've been led to.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, bee said:

I agree  --- I don't think any of the warmongering madness can be understood without factoring in 
the secret globalist agenda - I think it's Russia, China and Iran who are not under the control of
the World Bank (think I've got that right) so at some point the Globalists have to do something about that
if they are going to create the New World Order somewhere down the line - one government / one economy -

they may want to throw Israel under the bus because the Palestinian issue is causing too much friction
and upsetting the Islamic Fundamentalists...?...who are being catered for (at this stage) with attempts to
create an Islamic State ...? .... dunno

It looks like trying to weaken and control Russia is starting in earnest and that's why we are being subjected
to so much anti Russia - anti Putin propaganda -

especially with Russia spoiling the party in Syria and holding up the Globalist Agenda -

I feel so sorry for the millions of citizens who have had their lives ruined as they are sacrificed for the
warmongering globalist's long term plan -

@seeder - this would fit in with what you've quoted in your post 47 - they are determined to try and
weaken Russia -- and even provoke them into war to try and achieve this aim - then we could end up
looking out at our own local neighbourhoods and seeing a pile of rubble like many Syrians do - they may
be willing to sacrifice us like they did citizens in Iraq, Libya Syria  -

and this is something people would do well to keep in mind - IMO -

You raise important considerations. The globalists are desperate and frustrated by populists (patriots). They may stop at nothing to prevent the people's movement. Hold your breath until Trump takes office.

The cabal likely accepts China more than Iran and Russia. They can forgive communism more than populism. The bottom line is the fact that China is a growing economic power. Money trumps morality.

The war on terrorism is like the war on drugs. There's no end in sight, and the campaigns can be misused to gain more control and more power over people. Practical possible solutions will be shunned by globalists who need boogeymen as excuses to minimize liberties. You know this very well since you live in the UK.

I just saw a headline that said that troops are at or near the Russian border. Who knew that Obama would be this desperate? I'm half serious, but I fear what he might do since he acts like a dangerous, petulant child when he does not get his way. He poses a greater danger than Putin.

• Like 3

18 hours ago, Hammerclaw said:

Now you're attacking me and I don't know you from Adam, pal. Still, here's some facts for you to chew on, not subject to distortion or convoluted "interpretation" such as the wall of gobbledygook you just posted. Also a question; exactly who's heads have we been dropping ton's and tons of ordinance on during the tens of thousands of sorties flown in the last three years if not ISIS?  https://www.defense.gov/News/Special-Reports/0814_Inherent-Resolve

What are your thoughts on post #44? Is it also full of "gobbledygook"?

5 hours ago, Paranormal Panther said:

What are your thoughts on post #44? Is it also full of "gobbledygook"?

A mulligan stew of mindless quoting?

12 hours ago, Paranormal Panther said:

You raise important considerations. The globalists are desperate and frustrated by populists (patriots). They may stop at nothing to prevent the people's movement. Hold your breath until Trump takes office.

The cabal likely accepts China more than Iran and Russia. They can forgive communism more than populism. The bottom line is the fact that China is a growing economic power. Money trumps morality.

The war on terrorism is like the war on drugs. There's no end in sight, and the campaigns can be misused to gain more control and more power over people. Practical possible solutions will be shunned by globalists who need boogeymen as excuses to minimize liberties. You know this very well since you live in the UK.

I just saw a headline that said that troops are at or near the Russian border. Who knew that Obama would be this desperate? I'm half serious, but I fear what he might do since he acts like a dangerous, petulant child when he does not get his way. He poses a greater danger than Putin.

yeah it's frustrating and concerning that the Obama Administration seem hell bent on causing as much trouble
as they can before the 20th --- (at the behest of the Shadow Government) --- even to try and start a war with
Russia and to hell with what everyone thinks about it..!

Someone thought they were very clever, didn't they when they thought they could kill not just two, but three birds
with one stone and fight back from the humiliating defeat of the election and the email leaks --
by conjuring up the 'Russia hacked the Election' psyop - 

One - undermine Trumps presidency....two.. put WikiLeaks and Assange in the '''enemy camp'' and in cahoots
with Russia thereby spoiling their reputation for impartiality...and three..ratchet up the aggression towards Russia
and get closer to the war that they appear to be wanting also strengthening the Big Bad Russia propaganda..

yeah we should all hold our breath until the 20th but it won't stop there are there appears to be much mischief
being planned for the inauguration and beyond -----

Obama is proving to be a complete menace and a very dangerous individual not just for America
but the whole world --- jeeeezus you couldn't make all this stuff up it's so crazy and insidious -- 

Edited by bee
added a bit
  • Like 3

Out of all of this I know one thing for sure: Globalism is bad, really bad. Get one group of people who have all the power, who control everything and everyone and things will become utterly corrupt so fast your head will spin.

Absolute power corrupts absolutely. Globalism assures this.

• Like 5

2 hours ago, Hammerclaw said:

It's your precious Cossacks that were bombing a major civilian population center killing countless civilians.

Oh and US angels wouldnt do THAT would they?

Wrong:

US airstrikes allegedly kill at least 73 civilians in northern Syria
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/jul/20/us-airstrike-allegedly-kills-56-civilians-in-northern-syria

USA must come clean about civilian deaths caused by Coalition air strikes in Syria
https://www.amnesty.org/en/latest/news/2016/10/usa-must-come-clean-about-civilian-deaths-caused-by-coalition-air-strikes-in-syria/

Coalition airstrikes in Syria have killed 300 civilians, says Amnesty
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/oct/26/syria-coalition-airstrikes-civilian-death-toll-amnesty-international

Syria conflict: US coalition admits killing civilians in Manbij
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-38172190

U.S. Airstrikes in Iraq, Syria Killed Twice the Civilians Previously Announced
http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/isis-terror/u-s-airstrikes-iraq-syria-killed-twice-civilians-previously-announced-n682011

I could find more links but....you get the idea. Beware of your own countries propaganda....you come across like you believe it all

• Like 3

Thread cleaned

Let's keep it civil please folks.

17 hours ago, Hammerclaw said:

A mulligan stew of mindless quoting?

I disagree with you. It is full of pertinent, relevant quotes. I have yet to hear or see concrete proof that "we" equip and support ISIS. That aside, it's reasonable to question our approach to the war on terrorism.

• Like 3

11 hours ago, bee said:

yeah it's frustrating and concerning that the Obama Administration seem hell bent on causing as much trouble
as they can before the 20th --- (at the behest of the Shadow Government) --- even to try and start a war with
Russia and to hell with what everyone thinks about it..!

Someone thought they were very clever, didn't they when they thought they could kill not just two, but three birds
with one stone and fight back from the humiliating defeat of the election and the email leaks --
by conjuring up the 'Russia hacked the Election' psyop - 

One - undermine Trumps presidency....two.. put WikiLeaks and Assange in the '''enemy camp'' and in cahoots
with Russia thereby spoiling their reputation for impartiality...and three..ratchet up the aggression towards Russia
and get closer to the war that they appear to be wanting also strengthening the Big Bad Russia propaganda..

yeah we should all hold our breath until the 20th but it won't stop there are there appears to be much mischief
being planned for the inauguration and beyond -----

Obama is proving to be a complete menace and a very dangerous individual not just for America
but the whole world --- jeeeezus you couldn't make all this stuff up it's so crazy and insidious -- 

I hope and pray that most Americans see through this orchestrated propaganda designed to hide the failures and the foibles of the Clinton cult, a flimsy ploy that's aided by the likes of "Republicans" John McCain and Lindsey Graham. It seems like the gruesome twosome never met a war that they didn't like. The Democratic news outlets pretend that these two tired neoconservatives speak for the majority of the Republican party. Pay attention to that media strategy when you watch our MSM coverage of our new boogeyman.

• Like 2

Mr Graham and Mr McCain literally despise PE Trump (the Bush family does as well). That particular faction of the Republican party is very hawkish...most people know this. The news media is uber-liberal (why do you think Trump so loves Tweeter?). So, this nonsense will continue into the foreseeable future.

• Like 3

18 hours ago, Paranormal Panther said:

I hope and pray that most Americans see through this orchestrated propaganda designed to hide the failures and the foibles of the Clinton cult, a flimsy ploy that's aided by the likes of "Republicans" John McCain and Lindsey Graham. It seems like the gruesome twosome never met a war that they didn't like. The Democratic news outlets pretend that these two tired neoconservatives speak for the majority of the Republican party. Pay attention to that media strategy when you watch our MSM coverage of our new boogeyman.

Oh no, no, no. It's not just those two leading warhawks now (I mean it might of been in the very beginning the way those two jokers think), but it's a good majority of the Republican Congress as well now. Just about all of them believe it. Know why? The intelligence communities told the Republicans that the Russians hacked into the RNC at the same time. So now the Republicans are p!ssed about it too and now we know why they ignore what Assange sayz and want to sanction the crap out of Putin\Russia. Lol.