Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Russia

docyabut2

5 hours ago, Purifier said:

Oh no, no, no. It's not just those two leading warhawks now (I mean it might of been in the very beginning the way those two jokers think), but it's a good majority of the Republican Congress as well now. Just about all of them believe it. Know why? The intelligence communities told the Republicans that the Russians hacked into the RNC at the same time. So now the Republicans are p!ssed about it too and now we know why they ignore what Assange sayz and want to sanction the crap out of Putin\Russia. Lol.

Graham and McCain are the biggest hawks on the subject. McCain claims that the alleged hacking likely is an act of war. The gruesome twosome evidently want to prevent Trump from having a better relationship with Putin, "the thug". It's no accident that they are in the MSM more than the rest of the GOP.

• Like 4

100’s of US tanks, heavy equipment flows into Europe to counter ‘Russian aggression’ 

Hundreds of American tanks, trucks and other military equipment have arrived at the German port of Bremerhaven to be transferred to Eastern Europe as part of NATO’s buildup near Russia’s borders.

The US plans to deliverer a total of 87 Abrams M1A1 tanks, 20 Paladin artillery vehicles and 136 Bradley fighting vehicles to Eastern Europe, according to Reuters.  Four thousand American troops will reportedly be spread across Poland, the Baltic States, Bulgaria and Romania where they’ll remain on rotation basis.

Polish and US troops are scheduled to hold joint “massing” drills in Poland later this month, which NATO says is aimed at reassuring its European allies in the face of what it calls aggressive Russian behavior. 

The 10th Combat Aviation Brigade, with 50 Black Hawk helicopters, 10 CH-47 Chinook helicopters and 1,800 personnel, as well as a separate aviation battalion with 400 troops and 24 Apache helicopters are also scheduled for deployment in Eastern Europe.

Edited by Farmer77
  • Like 1

On 1/5/2017 at 11:35 PM, Paranormal Panther said:

I hope and pray that most Americans see through this orchestrated propaganda designed to hide the failures and the foibles of the Clinton cult, a flimsy ploy that's aided by the likes of "Republicans" John McCain and Lindsey Graham. It seems like the gruesome twosome never met a war that they didn't like. The Democratic news outlets pretend that these two tired neoconservatives speak for the majority of the Republican party. Pay attention to that media strategy when you watch our MSM coverage of our new boogeyman.

a flimsy ploy indeed --- you know I actually feel violated by all the Main Stream Media Mind Control Media BS
being forced on us day in and day out - 

and John McCain - I know he must have suffered terribly when he was a prisoner of war in Vietnam but really he is
such a dangerous man - pushing for a war with Russia that could end up causing the death of untold numbers of
citizens around the world -- East and West -

Is he on medication and if he is could his doctor review it and change it to something a bit more calming..?

A friend of mine for years has talked about the way medication can affect the decisions politicians make and thinks
that politicians who make decisions that affect the lives of so many people...should be legally obliged to make
public any medication they are on -- and I think they have a good point -

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, bee said:

a flimsy ploy indeed --- you know I actually feel violated by all the Main Stream Media Mind Control Media BS

and John McCain - I know he must have suffered terribly when he was a prisoner of war in Vietnam but really he is
such a dangerous man - pushing for a war with Russia that could end up causing the death of untold numbers of

Is he on medication and if he is could his doctor review it and change it to something a bit more calming..?

A friend of mine for years has talked about the way medication can affect the decisions politicians make and thinks
that politicians who make decisions that affect the lives of so many people...should be legally obliged to make

Too old, so is Trump or Hillary, for that matter. You can't tell me a person over 70 is at the peak of their mental powers. Plenty of older people are still sharp, but they are not what they were.

• Like 2

I voted against the leathery old warmonger this year. The only time in my life I have ever voted for a democrat, but it was pretty much anybody but mccain. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Habitat said:

Too old, so is Trump or Hillary, for that matter. You can't tell me a person over 70 is at the peak of their mental powers. Plenty of older people are still sharp, but they are not what they were.

I take your point although -

I don't think age is the deciding factor because accumulated knowledge and experience is  valuable -

as you say many older people are still as sharp (or sharper) than inexperienced younger people -
mental instability isn't always obvious though especially if it is masked with medication ...?

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, bee said:

I take your point although -

I don't think age is the deciding factor because accumulated knowledge and experience is  valuable -

as you say many older people are still as sharp (or sharper) than inexperienced younger people -
mental instability isn't always obvious though especially if it is masked with medication ...?

There are not too many medications that improve mental acuity, that I can see, but plenty that detract from it. Blood pressure meds can actually create an imitation of dementia symptoms. I don't take them, I don't have hypertension, but I have noticed the change in those that are on them. Reduced blood flow to the brain might be the reason.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Farmer77 said:

100’s of US tanks, heavy equipment flows into Europe to counter ‘Russian aggression’ 

Hundreds of American tanks, trucks and other military equipment have arrived at the German port of Bremerhaven to be transferred to Eastern Europe as part of NATO’s buildup near Russia’s borders.

The US plans to deliverer a total of 87 Abrams M1A1 tanks, 20 Paladin artillery vehicles and 136 Bradley fighting vehicles to Eastern Europe, according to Reuters.  Four thousand American troops will reportedly be spread across Poland, the Baltic States, Bulgaria and Romania where they’ll remain on rotation basis.

Polish and US troops are scheduled to hold joint “massing” drills in Poland later this month, which NATO says is aimed at reassuring its European allies in the face of what it calls aggressive Russian behavior. 

The 10th Combat Aviation Brigade, with 50 Black Hawk helicopters, 10 CH-47 Chinook helicopters and 1,800 personnel, as well as a separate aviation battalion with 400 troops and 24 Apache helicopters are also scheduled for deployment in Eastern Europe.

I can't believe they are hitting us with all this crap - and at the beginning of the New Year -

It's like '''they''' want to bring everyone down, assert themselves and destroy any feel good factor for 2017 -

probably because Brexit and Trump in 2016 has interfered with the wider globalist agenda but they
are determined to crank the aggression and provocation towards Russia up a few gears regardless -

even if no one with more than a few brain cells wants all this warmongering nonsense --- <_<

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, Habitat said:

There are not too many medications that improve mental acuity, that I can see, but plenty that detract from it. Blood pressure meds can actually create an imitation of dementia symptoms. I don't take them, I don't have hypertension, but I have noticed the change in those that are on them. Reduced blood flow to the brain might be the reason.

Ive seen that too in a friend of mine. Poor dude was in his early 30's though so noone believed him that it was his BP medication causing the cognitive and personality changes. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, bee said:

I can't believe they are hitting us with all this crap - and at the beginning of the New Year -

It's like '''they''' want to bring everyone down, assert themselves and destroy any feel good factor for 2017 -

probably because Brexit and Trump in 2016 has interfered with the wider globalist agenda but they
are determined to crank the aggression and provocation towards Russia up a few gears regardless -

even if no one with more than a few brain cells wants all this warmongering nonsense --- <_<

My concern is that the true globalists , and the ones truly setting policy don't change with the election cycles. The alphabet agencies and the lobbyists stay the same and as we should all know by now they're the ones truly running our foreign policy. 

• Like 4

These agencies are looking like enemies of the people's choice with this Russia hack kerfuffle.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

My concern is that the true globalists , and the ones truly setting policy don't change with the election cycles. The alphabet agencies and the lobbyists stay the same and as we should all know by now they're the ones truly running our foreign policy. 

I think what those in the West who are broadly supporting the Globalist Agenda have got to understand is that
the West and it's citizens are not going to be afforded any special privileges at the end of the day --

If it is deemed necessary that millions of us in the West need to die in the process - then die we will -

If it's deemed necessary 'for the greater good' that our societies are destabilized and destroyed then this
is what they will be willing to do --- To them we are no less expendable than the citizens of Iraq, Libya, Syria -

It is only logical that this is the way creating a One World Government and One World economy would go --
and perhaps a war with Russia is just another step in the secret agenda -

how the insanity is going to be stopped I don't know --- :wacko:

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

:tu: spot on my friend!

I wasn't exactly thrilled with voting Trump but my decision came down to who would be picking the next few SCOTUS members,and they truly will make decisions that affect all of us in the US for many years after the Pres's term comes to pass!

I prefer a 3rd party member if a good one exists,but Hillary couldn't have the SCOTUS!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, bee said:

I think McCain's problem is that he was raised as a Traitor.

You know... "Like father, like son" ... that sort of thing.

Israel knowingly attacked the U.S.S. Liberty during the Six Day War in 1967. Then-President Johnson, showing his Treasonous ways, covered up the attack as an accident(a complete fabrication), while McCain's father, John S. McCain Jr, then-Commander-in-Chiefof U.S. Naval Forces in Europe, also played a role in the cover-up.

I suppose McCain just can't help himself. Deceit, Treason, cover-ups, etc are all he's ever known. :no:

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Farmer77 said:

My concern is that the true globalists , and the ones truly setting policy don't change with the election cycles. The alphabet agencies and the lobbyists stay the same and as we should all know by now they're the ones truly running our foreign policy

:tu:

For such a LONG time too.

• Like 3

I think all this "Russia is the bad guy" stuff is a multi-purpose thing for them. Like one big PSYOP.

FIrst off, they, for the first time in a very long time, they are not control of the White House, so they are setting the stage to make sure there is a "boogey-man", because there ALWAYS has to be a "bad guy".  That way the money can keep flowing in to the MIC and the military contractors etc.

It also serves the purpose to deflect the actual content of all those emails that were never meant for public eyes. For those(who number in the multi-millions) who get their quick-fix of MSM propaganda on subjects like foreign affairs quickly, from CNN or the Washington Post etc, while eating breakfast, when all is said and done as time goes by, this will all be remembered by them as "the election that Russia interferred with", while completely being blindfolded by the facts that A: the emails reveal TONS more evidence of the duplicious and cheating ways of the DNC, the Clinton camp and the MSM that far more "interfered" with the election than any foreign power did, and B: ZERO evidence has been shown to back up their wild claims that Russia, and Putin directly, played a role in anything this election.

Also, because so many millions are blindfolded, and don't bother to actually do any research, it also works against Trump, in that they all now blindly believe Russia did all that Obama etc are saying they did, so when Trump tries to normalize things again, he will be the one that looks like a "Traitor" in their eyes.

It's just like the election itself, when they had so many in the public convinced, thanks to the MSM again, that Trump has all these ties to Putin and Russia, while COMPLETLY ignoring the many ties that the Clintons have had with Russia, including the uranium deal. How anyone can overlook that, Clinton supporter or not, is beyond me. But when you're programmed, I suppose it's easy, isn't it.

Don't forget, this isn't strictly a Democrat thing... It's a bi-partisan effort.

Remember, the 50 current and former GOP "National Security experts" signed a letter denouncing Trump's candidacy and pledged not to vote for him because he would be too "dangerous" to National Security. Quite hypocritical when those are most of the same ones who brought us things like Iran/Contra, the invasion of Iraq, the "War On Drugs", the "War On Terror" and so on. :rolleyes:

But they have all sided with Obama/Clinton, and to my eyes, this election and the actions of some of the government officials of both parties have finally, publicly, shown a glimpse of the shadowy network that actually controls how foreign relations actually go, and how the MSM reports on it.

Remember also the 51 State Dept officials(most who served under Clinton) signed a letter to Obama asking him to bomb the hell out of Syria immediately? I believe they knew Obama wouldn't do that, as it would be illegal and a war crime, and the true purpose of the letter was that they all thought Hillary was going to win the election easily, and their intent was that, knowing Hillary for the war-hawk that she truly is, and that she would want to attack Syria once in Office, this letter was more of a resume showing they are on board, signed by all these State Dept people in an almost "pick me! pick me!" thing with their hands raised, as Hillary is doling out appointments to her new administration.

And they(on both sides) are calling Trump dangerous to National Security???

It's like we're back in the 1980's again, only this time the roles are reversed. It's the U.S. and U.K.(not all, and certainly NOT the citizenry, but far too many in high positions of power) and their allies, that now seem to be the ones that want global domination, and are using the MSM(especially in the U.S.) similarly to the old 1980's Soviet style state propagana.

Hey Obama!... "the 1980s are now calling to ask for their foreign policy back. Because the Cold War has been over for 20 years."

Traitor. <_<

• Like 4

On ‎12‎/‎31‎/‎2016 at 8:27 PM, docyabut2 said:

We  were allies  in  world war 2  and after a cold war both understood there are no winners in a nuclear war  .so why can`nt we be friends  in this war on  Islamic terrorism?  

As noted, not quite allies, but considering the Cold War ended decades ago and we're now in the year 2017, it's a good question IMO.

For some reason, our leaders keep wanting to tell me that Russia is the bad guy and that Gulf countries like Saudi Arabia, that export, sponsor and fund global terrorism, are my good friends and allies. :huh:

Everyone has their opinion on that to be sure, educated or not, but I look at it this way too...

What the hell do I have in common with the people of Saudi Arabia???

Nothing :no: 

I like to go to Rock/Metal concerts, I also believe in religious freedom, and do not believe in public beheadings, and I also believe women have equal rights, and that my daughter should be allowed to drive a car and wear whatever clothes she wants to, and marry who ever she wants to etc. and so on.

That's similar to what the everyday people in Russia think like I am pretty sure. Especially since I know quite a few Russians.

I know this much anyways...

If I were to be flown and dropped into middle of Riyadh, Saudi Arabia to walk the streets, I would probably be kidnapped or killed within 10 minutes.

On the other hand, if I were to be flown and dropped into the middle of Moscow to walk the streets, I would probably have someone offering me a sandwich and something to drink in no time at all.

But for some reason the Saudi's are my allies... according to the government, that's all I need to know... Saudis are my friends and Russians are my enemies. :huh:

Ummm yea :rolleyes:

Edited by Lemieux
Grammar/Spelling
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, bee said:

[...]

Who knows what botox does to the brains... Add to that insecurity

vladimir-putin-high-heels.jpg

and all hell may break loose :whistle:

• Like 1

16 hours ago, bee said:

Individuals, in less impactful and less important jobs, take drug tests. Maybe McCain should pee in a cup since his job affects millions of people. What's good for the tiny goose is good for the huge gander. Of course, fowl don't profit from wars.

• Like 4

12 hours ago, bmk1245 said:

Who knows what botox does to the brains... Add to that insecurity

vladimir-putin-high-heels.jpg

and all hell may break loose :whistle:

HAHA Putin pulling a Robert Downey Jr. ....Whats the saying from that old commercial? Image is everything right? Ill bet someone got in trouble for allowing that pic to be published. 

Edited by Farmer77

On Friday, January 06, 2017 at 5:33 PM, Paranormal Panther said:

Graham and McCain are the biggest hawks on the subject. McCain claims that the alleged hacking likely is an act of war. The gruesome twosome evidently want to prevent Trump from having a better relationship with Putin, "the thug". It's no accident that they are in the MSM more than the rest of the GOP.

Yeah but you know those are just the mouth puppets in the foreground. The supposedly top dog faces we all see who act like they're running everything, but are not completely in control. More than likely it's bigger fish unseen in the background who are tugging the strings on those two guys. Individuals in the Pentagon and intelligence communities come to mind.

Bet'cha ten to one that if those two rascals were to retire, two more out of the Repub party would take their place and keep on doing the same thing in their place.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Purifier said:

Yeah but you know those are just the mouth puppets in the foreground. The supposedly top dog faces we all see who act like they're running everything, but are not completely in control. More than likely it's bigger fish unseen in the background who are tugging the strings on those two guys. Individuals in the Pentagon and intelligence communities come to mind.

Bet'cha ten to one that if those two rascals were to retire, two more out of the Repub party would take their place and keep on doing the same thing in their place.

They likely would be replaced by fellow neoconservatives. Not all Republicans share their warmongering views, though. Judging by their face time on news shows, one could think that McCain and Graham speak for the whole Republican Party. It seems like the corporate media try to give that impression.

3 minutes ago, Paranormal Panther said:

They likely would be replaced by fellow neoconservatives. Not all Republicans share their warmongering views, though. Judging by their face time on news shows, one could think that McCain and Graham speak for the whole Republican Party. It seems like the corporate media try to give that impression.

Oh I know that, but at least half of them do share their views because I've seen other Repubs on live TV back those two jokers up over the past few months. And see, if those two jokers get enough of the others to see things their way, because most Repubs don't think like Trump mind you, most are still Repubs at heart and always will be, then that's when we start seeing them trying to pass sanctions and crap.

16 minutes ago, Paranormal Panther said:

Which is hilarious because when I was really active in politics (1999-2004ish) Mccain was considered by the GOP to be a republican in name only and was widely despised by the party.(maybe even the original RINO?)

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Purifier said:

Oh I know that, but at least half of them do share their views because I've seen other Repubs on live TV back those two jokers up over the past few months. And see, if those two jokers get enough of the others to see things their way, because most Repubs don't think like Trump mind you, most are still Repubs at heart and always will be, then that's when we start seeing them trying to pass sanctions and crap.

McCain and Graham are trying to force Trump's hand before he takes the oath of office. They're trying to paint him in a corner. Graham sounds terrified that Trump will take another direction. Heaven forbid we put diplomacy above sanctions.

• Like 2