Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Telepathy

TelepathyConnection

My first time posting here.  Going to for someone to understand me.  I have three people in my head. One female and two male. Started when I was working.  I met two in person, real life, one was the CEO of the company,  the other his employee. Apparently the CEO employs mind readers to spy on other employees. I keep thinking I must be schizophrenic,  but I've really met these people. They were living in my roof or somewhere above my bedroom. The had to form a connection. What they didn't intend is me hearing them. And I began hearing them everywhere I went. Even when not in the same room. Outside. Interstate. Twenty four seven. I had connected with them too. Have you ever heard of telepathy. I believe this is what it is. Claire audience. Do you believe in that parapsychology stuff. I never did. Until this happened. They love talking to me keeping the connection because their boss told them too. I feel like one other person knows about this evil. My manager.  What should I do. I tell my self I'm schizophrenic. But they remind me but you met us. I was a sane human being. With a tad of anxiety here and there. But this is something else. Who can I talk to. Who will believe me. What can I do about this. I feel so helpless. They have taken over my brain. All I hear is them talking. Can she hear us. Yes she heard us. The connection is still there. I'm begging god for them to leave me. I almost killed my life over this. Please give me advice.  

I don't think they are telepathic, most companies now use email analysis to Guage mood and temperament of employees and decide on their pay work etc. 

What do you mean.  

I have met these people in life. And now they are in my head. They formed a connection with me. I think they can read minds and see things that I see. But I believe they never intended on me hearing them. It was a spin out when I realized this. Everything I looked at he would repeat to the girl so she knew what I was doing as well or thinking. It's a mind trip. I just so bad want to lose this connection with them as I'm wanting to like die it's that head doing. How can I lose the connection. I know this is physic stuff. I have no doubt about it.  But what can I do to stop hearing them. I don't care that they can read my mind. Thoughts. Brain patterns. Whatever You call this. Make them stop. 

If this is all true, you have a serious medical condition and need to seek professional advice, not anonymous guesses at a forum of people who know nothing about your medical history, and who cannot question you in person in more detail about your claims, eg how exactly is it 'apparent' that they use paranormal techniques?  No-one has done that successfully in the past..

• Like 5

I do not have a medical condition. I do not know why they have done this. It's there job to get into people's heads. I don't know why people don't want to believe.  I had people where I was living hear them as well but only connected with me. I hate my self for listening to them.  They have ruined my life.  And they win cause because it really seems like schizophrenia. I have physically met two out of three of these people.  God when will I find someone who believes me.  

People live in your roof and spy on you? Have you told a doctor about this?

Yes they were.  They don't anymore though,  no need because they have established a strong connection with me. And I can hear them as well just like telepathy. I know one hundred percent this is a physic connection. If I am delusional how could I have met them physically in real life. How could other people hear them while they were in my roof. 

How are you sure you met them and which other people hear them?

One is the company founder of where I was working. I'm guessing he has employed these two people to watch me. I really don't know why. And why me god I ask my self everyday.  I met him with my eyes. Spoke to him with my mouth.  He lives interstate and this is real because one time I heard all three talking in my roof. Usually there is only two. Male and female. And the next day I was at work and colleague told me the boss is visiting. That was when I put two and two together. Also when I was working, one visited my work place to get a connection with me. And I then heard the female say that's Phil. Which one of there names. My mother heard them in my home, my brother and my partner. It's so unbelievable that I really expect to be told go see a doctor, but I will fight this until I can find a way to win. 

So you decided in your head that he is the one who is spying on you?

Did your mother actually say she heard him or did you come to that idea in your head too?

You're describing a paranoid delusion involving people living in your roof using psychic powers to spy on you. No it's not at all unbelievable that you are being told to go to a doctor, any rational person would come to the same decision.

• Like 2

You asked for advice and you've been given it. Sounds like you really want people to entertain your fantasy.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, TelepathyConnection said:

Who can I talk to. Who will believe me.

Please give me advice.  

Talk to your doctor. Seriously. 

How old are you, btw?

1 hour ago, Rlyeh said:

People live in your roof and spy on you? Have you told a doctor about this?

The CEO of the company, no less. 

Edited by The Butler
  • Like 1

Ok righto I guess this forum is crap as well. Why have a forum on physic abilities when something comes along you just push them away as crazy or deluded seeking attention. Oh well god knows what I have been through, these three *******s know what they have done to me. And if I die with that then so be it. 

Yup I give up. This is so draining my life. I'm asking someone anybody please believe me. This really happened to me.  I was a good sane person with a good heart and they hurt my life so much. 

1 minute ago, TelepathyConnection said:

Ok righto I guess this forum is crap as well. Why have a forum on physic abilities when something comes along you just push them away as crazy or deluded seeking attention. Oh well god knows what I have been through, these three *******s know what they have done to me. And if I die with that then so be it. 

If you really believe there are people in your roof, call the ****ing cops. 

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, Rlyeh said:

So you decided in your head that he is the one who is spying on you?

Did your mother actually say she heard him or did you come to that idea in your head too?

You're describing a paranoid delusion involving people living in your roof using psychic powers to spy on you. No it's not at all unbelievable that you are being told to go to a doctor, any rational person would come to the same decision.

She actually heard them my partner heard them. I'm not deluded I know it sounds that way. 

2 minutes ago, TelepathyConnection said:

If you've been through so much why aren't you seeking professional help?

1 minute ago, The Butler said:

If you really believe there are people in your roof, call the ****ing cops. 

I did and the knew I was calling the cops der they are in my mind, so of course any person is going to leave that spot and not be caught. I had to leave my home because of this. But unfortunately the connection is still there and this is what is weird. I know for a fact I am not schizo. This is a psychic connection. 

She actually heard them my partner heard them. I'm not deluded I know it sounds that way. 

And they told you this? They said they could hear your boss?

I did and the knew I was calling the cops der they are in my mind, so of course any person is going to leave that spot and not be caught. I had to leave my home because of this. But unfortunately the connection is still there and this is what is weird. I know for a fact I am not schizo. This is a psychic connection. 

Do you have any evidence of this?

2 minutes ago, Rlyeh said:

If you've been through so much why aren't you seeking professional help?

Because I don't need professional help I want an explanation as to why they hurt my life and how I can still hear them, it's like Claire audience or telepathy. I can hear them, in my head reading my thoughts.  Blah it's sounds so stupid

Just now, Rlyeh said:

Do you have any evidence of this?

How can I get evidence. I know my manager knows of them but I'm scared to ask because I resigned I'm afraid to go back to much bad memories. 

Just now, TelepathyConnection said:

Because I don't need professional help I want an explanation as to why they hurt my life and how I can still hear them, it's like Claire audience or telepathy. I can hear them, in my head reading my thoughts.  Blah it's sounds so stupid

I can give you an explanation, you are possibly suffering from a mental illness however only someone qualified could tell you.

2 minutes ago, Rlyeh said:

And they told you this? They said they could hear your boss?

Yes my mother did and my brother but he was more afraid to admit it. 

3 minutes ago, TelepathyConnection said:

What did the cops say and/or do when they responded?

• The topic was locked