Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Telepathy

TelepathyConnection

Just now, Rlyeh said:

I can give you an explanation, you are possibly suffering from a mental illness however only someone qualified could tell you.

Trust me I am sane you come visit me and you will know that I have no problems 

Just now, TelepathyConnection said:

How can I get evidence. I know my manager knows of them but I'm scared to ask because I resigned I'm afraid to go back to much bad memories. 

You know your manager knows they're psychically harassing you? Is this something they're actually said or something you concluded?

People have described similar things to you and it has turned out they were suffering from mental illness.

2 minutes ago, Rlyeh said:

You know your manager knows they're psychically harassing you? Is this something they're actually said or something you concluded?

One time I was crying while in my break. The mind readers  told her I was crying,  because not one person saw me cry yet she knew I had been upset. 

3 minutes ago, TelepathyConnection said:

Yes my mother did and my brother but he was more afraid to admit it. 

Your brother was afraid to tell you your boss is in your roof?

• Like 1

Just now, Rlyeh said:

People have described similar things to you and it has turned out they were suffering from mental illness.

I understand and would totally think the same thing but I know this is real and the whole world can assume I'm crazy but **** I know I'm not 

One time I was crying while in my break. The mind readers  told her I was crying,  because not one person saw me cry yet she knew I had been upset. 

Unless she told you this you are now making things up.

I wish I was schizo.  That way I know medication would help. Fml you have no god damn idea what they have done to me. And I really pray that if it happens to anyone else, don't let them hurt you or **** your life up.  Stay strong and know who you were before they ruined you

38 minutes ago, Rlyeh said:

Your brother was afraid to tell you your boss is in your roof?

No I asked him can you hear them. While he was on his own he said to me he thought he heard people talking and that it was my other brother and me, but it wasn't us talking. So he heard them. I'm good at reading others really well and I know he was afriad of it. 

46 minutes ago, Rlyeh said:

Look I know it sounds ridiculous OK.  They said they couldn't see anything. Although they did not physically go up there they just barely looked. I know what has happened it is a stupid ******* situation and it's not fair they can get away with this

48 minutes ago, Rlyeh said:

I know because we had a conversation before I resigned that I can hear people talking about me, and she knew exactly what I was talking about. She told me to not listen to what they are saying and just brush it off. She knew about them. She didn't say directly, because honestly who is going to admit that. They can get into alot of trouble if they were founded out how they have illegally had people follow me and enter my home. Enter my mind. God 

I can already see the problems you have. You've given examples where you injected this "mind readers" delusion into situations where nothing of the sort is implied. Despite the fact your manager said nothing about these "mind readers" you assert she knows about it.

Rather than the rational conclusion you go for the outlandish one.

If there are telepathy / physic investigators out there, please private message me. I want to prove to the world how real this crap is I swear it makes me want to even study psychology and schizophrenia and question how real is that illness and whether it is real people making them loose it. I know some it is deluded but after my experience this is physic stuff.  I know on my life and soul and god add my witness. 

2 minutes ago, Rlyeh said:

I can already see the problems you have. You've given examples where you injected this "mind readers" delusion into situations where nothing of the sort is implied. Despite the fact your manager said nothing about these "mind readers" you assert she knows about it.

Rather than the rational conclusion you go for the outlandish one.

Ok 

3 minutes ago, TelepathyConnection said:

I know because we had a conversation before I resigned that I can hear people talking about me, and she knew exactly what I was talking about. She told me to not listen to what they are saying and just brush it off. She knew about them. She didn't say directly, because honestly who is going to admit that. They can get into alot of trouble if they were founded out how they have illegally had people follow me and enter my home. Enter my mind. God 

You know because you are making it up. You just admitted she didn't tell you.

Why are you here? You're not after an explanation because by the sounds of it you've already explained it. Your boss lives in your roof and he uses his psychic powers to attack you.

1 minute ago, Rlyeh said:

You know because you are making it up. You just admitted she didn't tell you.

Why are you here? You're not after an explanation because by the sounds of it you've already explained it. Your boss lives in your roof and he uses his psychic powers to attack you.

Lol I swear I am not making this up.  My boss visits these people once a month for a few days, he isn't physic but the other two are,  and the physic male tells both of them everything I think and do.  

You made it up that your manager knows about these "mind readers". You've twisted her words telling you to ignore them as an acknowledgement.

You're just going to twist anything to support your delusional beliefs. If you really wanted help you'd be telling this to a doctor.

This is a few things. 

An attention seeking exercise.

A troll thread

Someone who does need to seek medical/psychiatric help.

I'm not a professional but this sounds so much like paranoid schizophrenia. 

http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/192621.php

Paranoid schizophrenia is a subtype of schizophrenia in which the patient has delusions (false beliefs) that a person or some individuals are plotting against them or members of their family. Paranoid schizophrenia is the most common schizophrenia type.

The majority of people with paranoid schizophrenia, as with most schizophrenia subtypes may also have auditory hallucinations - they hear things that are not real. They may also have delusions of personal grandeur - a false belief that they are much greater and more powerful and influential than they really are.

An individual with paranoid schizophrenia may spend a disproportionate amount of time thinking up ways of protecting themselves from their persecutors.

I advise you to seek out actual help to truly determine what is going on with you. 

• Like 2

Just now, Rlyeh said:

You made it up that your manager knows about these "mind readers". You've twisted her words telling you to ignore them as an acknowledgement.

You're just going to twist anything to support your delusional beliefs. If you really wanted help you'd be telling this to a doctor.

Yep and the same ducking reaction why would I go to a doctor when I know real people have done this to me. Why can I let them win like that.  Why I wish I never worked at that place that have tortured me and made me want to die. I was a happy person before that job. I was good and I had a life ahead of me. And they killed me 

11 minutes ago, TelepathyConnection said:

Lol I swear I am not making this up.  My boss visits these people once a month for a few days, he isn't physic but the other two are,  and the physic male tells both of them everything I think and do.  

Your original claim was "I have three people in my head. One female and two male. Started when I was working.  I met two in person, real life, one was the CEO of the company,  the other his employee."

Now you're saying there is only two people and your boss isn't psychic.

9 minutes ago, TelepathyConnection said:

Yep and the same ducking reaction why would I go to a doctor when I know real people have done this to me. Why can I let them win like that.  Why I wish I never worked at that place that have tortured me and made me want to die. I was a happy person before that job. I was good and I had a life ahead of me. And they killed me 

If you can not produce evidence of this. Then there is a 99.9% chance of it being a health issue. As for you're unhappiness towards your job, you're projecting your feeling onto the situation. Making it 'appear' to you as some psychic war zone. 

If I had telepathy I wouldn't bother with someone like you, I'd go for the big dogs. 

Edited by XenoFish
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, TelepathyConnection said:

But you don't know, you've admitted a lot of what you've said is what you've concocted in your head and twisting other peoples words.

4 minutes ago, Rlyeh said:

Your original claim was "I have three people in my head. One female and two male. Started when I was working.  I met two in person, real life, one was the CEO of the company,  the other his employee."

Now you're saying there is only two people and your boss isn't psychic.

Yes are you dumb two male one female one male being the boss and yeah he is not physic hence why he needs to employ these people to do his dirty work 

Just now, Rlyeh said:

But you don't know, you've admitted a lot of what you've said is what you've concocted in your head and twisting other peoples words.

Ok I'm over it lol noone is ever going to believe me god please this is ridiculous 

Yes are you dumb two male one female one male being the boss and yeah he is not physic hence why he needs to employ these people to do his dirty work 

That makes no sense whatsoever. I honestly mean that. The boss has two psychics under his command. You'd think he'd have to be Prof X in order to keep them from popping his neocortex.

1 minute ago, TelepathyConnection said:

Ok I'm over it lol noone is ever going to believe me god please this is ridiculous 

Without evidence all we've got is a claim. One that bears too many signs of it being something else.

• The topic was locked