Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Telepathy

TelepathyConnection

1 minute ago, TelepathyConnection said:

Yes are you dumb two male one female one male being the boss and yeah he is not physic hence why he needs to employ these people to do his dirty work 

He's not psychic but somehow he is magically in your head. Your bull**** story is coming apart.

4 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

If you can not produce evidence of this. Then there is a 99.9% chance of it being a health issue. As for you're unhappiness towards your job, you're projecting your feeling onto the situation. Making it 'appear' to you as some psychic war zone. 

If I had telepathy I would bother with someone like you, I'd go for the big dogs. 

Exactly I've asked my self why me.  And **** god if I know why me.  Trust me this is a physic war zone. I wish they would stop. They have entered my mind unwelcome and messed it up because I started hearing them. 

I would hear them tapping on my roof. I could hear them moving spots, when they thought the neighbors might hear them.  I even heard them use a tap, them saying listen to this and the water going into a bucket. 

Just now, Rlyeh said:

He's not psychic but somehow he is magically in your head. Your bull**** story is coming apart.

I swear I'm not making this up.  Yes that's right he is not physic but when he is with them somehow it's like I have connected with him and can hear him speak as well.  I don't understand this either which is why I have done here hoping someone with physic experience can help me and how to lose this connection 

Just now, kartikg said:

can you post those guys pictures? or give more information about them, 

Yes I have a pic of the boss 

2 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

That makes no sense whatsoever. I honestly mean that. The boss has two psychics under his command. You'd think he'd have to be Prof X in order to keep them from popping his neocortex.

Without evidence all we've got is a claim. One that bears too many signs of it being something else.

Not only that, how is the boss in this persons head if the boss has no psychic powers?

• Like 1

Just now, TelepathyConnection said:

Yes I have a pic of the boss 

The psychic male only by memory when he walked past trying to get a connection with me.  But as far as I know I haven't seen the female

How can you tell the boss isn't psychic but the other ones are?

1 minute ago, Rlyeh said:

Not only that, how is the boss in this persons head if the boss has no psychic powers?

I don't know why please but somehow I can hear him. 

Exactly I've asked my self why me.  And **** god if I know why me.  Trust me this is a physic war zone. I wish they would stop. They have entered my mind unwelcome and messed it up because I started hearing them. 

I would hear them tapping on my roof. I could hear them moving spots, when they thought the neighbors might hear them.  I even heard them use a tap, them saying listen to this and the water going into a bucket. 

Yeah I edited my original post. I wouldn't bother with someone like you. We are a closed systems so thoughts do not magically project themselves into other peoples heads. Telepathy doesn't exist for the same reason telekinesis doesn't. The only way to get a thought out of our head is to turn it into a physical thing. Through actions, words, and body language. Not some woo woo psychic power.

Now I could say that if it's a psychological war zone (not psychic) then they've gotten into your head, but not telepathically. If it sucks that much at your job, go get another one.

• Like 2

Just now, Rlyeh said:

How can you tell the boss isn't psychic but the other ones are?

Because they tell him. I've said this. The male physic tell him everything I think and do. 

1 minute ago, XenoFish said:

Yeah I edited my original post. I wouldn't bother with someone like you. We are a closed systems so thoughts do not magically project themselves into other peoples heads. Telepathy doesn't exist for the same reason telekinesis doesn't. The only way to get a thought out of our head is to turn it into a physical thing. Through actions, words, and body language. Not some woo woo psychic power.

Now I could say that if it's a psychological war zone (not psychic) then they've gotten into your head, but not telepathically. If it sucks that much at your job, go get another one.

It's a physic thing. I know it's hard to believe hence why no-one believes me.  Yep don't worry I've left that job

Because they tell him. I've said this. The male physic tell him everything I think and do. 

He's in your head, but the male psychic tells him everything. That didn't answer the question. How can you tell the boss isn't psychic but the other ones are?

7 minutes ago, kartikg said:

can you post those guys pictures? or give more information about them, 

They threatening me. I dare you to.watch what will happen if you do. 

They threatening me. I dare you to.watch what will happen if you do. 

Get some help before you end up hurting someone or yourself.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Rlyeh said:

He's in your head, but the male psychic tells him everything. That didn't answer the question. How can you tell the boss isn't psychic but the other ones are?

Maybe he is I never thought of it.  But from my observations the male physic tells him everything

Just now, Rlyeh said:

Get some help before you end up hurting someone or yourself.

Yes I should I want to die because of them.  And it's sad because I know they are real.  And I will take it to my death

Just now, XenoFish said:

I'm in your head now too. I think I'll amplify those feelings of fear, paranoia, and anxiety.

Lol funny I'm not stupid OK. This is real please believe me

Yes I should I want to die because of them.  And it's sad because I know they are real.  And I will take it to my death

It's sad you can't see you need help and you need to blame others for your suffering.

8 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

What if I'm in your head right now. Looking through the archives of your memories?

Your not I know that. God this is not a joke. 

3 minutes ago, TelepathyConnection said:

Maybe he is I never thought of it.  But from my observations the male physic tells him everything

If this psychic is indeed spying on you, why would you hear him in your head?

Lol funny I'm not stupid OK. This is real please believe me

Your not I know that. God this is not a joke. 

You don't think I can get in people's heads. 

At page two it get's really good.:devil:

2 minutes ago, Rlyeh said:

It's sad you can't see you need help and you need to blame others for your suffering.

Yes two physic and my boss. 

• The topic was locked