Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Telepathy

TelepathyConnection

Assuming psychic powers are real, why would a psychic spy be telling the person being spied on what they're telling the boss?

• Like 2

We have given you help. We've offered suggestions that you get a mental and physical check up. Yet here you are refusing to heed this advice. You're wanting to cast the blame on other because you may very well have a serious issue. So go get help from trained professionals.

Since you are refusing this advice. It is only left for us to assume that this is an attention seeking exercise on your behalf. Anyone with a sliver of rational thought would go see a doctor about this. 

My grandfather is a paranoid schizophrenic so I know the signs.

• Like 1

I can hear them talking they are not telling me. I can hear their conversation. I can hear him tell the boss what I'm doing. They never intended me to hear but I have and ducking wish I never could 

Just now, TelepathyConnection said:

I can hear them talking they are not telling me. I can hear their conversation. I can hear him tell the boss what I'm doing. They never intended me to hear but I have and ducking wish I never could 

How can you hear them? Are they on your roof?

• Like 1

I know this is a physic experience whatever you say. I guess people really have closed minds.  And why be on a forum for physic abilities if you don't believe in it

Just now, Rlyeh said:

How can you hear them? Are they on your roof?

No I moved house.  Now we are connected telepathically. I hear them speaking to me about me. My thoughts mind what I'm doing. Ahhhhh god why

Ok I'm tired. If one day someone goes through this just know that it's real and your not alone. Try and beat them. Don't let them get you. Or hurt you.  Don't listen. Whether evil physics,  or schizophrenia just don't listen to them. If I can't help my self I wish I can help you. I will believe forever what happened who I was and I hope these people rott in hell 

Edited by TelepathyConnection
Spell mistake

9 minutes ago, TelepathyConnection said:

No I moved house.  Now we are connected telepathically. I hear them speaking to me about me. My thoughts mind what I'm doing. Ahhhhh god why

No, you're making excuses to believe this delusion.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, TelepathyConnection said:

Ok I'm tired. If one day someone goes through this just know that it's real and your not alone. Try and beat them. Don't let them get you. Or hurt you.  Don't listen. Whether evil physics,  or schizophrenia just don't listen to them. If I can't help my self I wish I can help you. I will believe forever what happened who I was and I hope these people rott in hell 

You've been given advice but you don't want it, you'd rather people entertain your delusional fantasy. By the sounds of it that only person in hell is you.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, TelepathyConnection said:

If I ever met a real psychic I think that would be the happiest moment in my life. But alas tis never to happen. And this is coming from a guy who openly admits being an intuitive.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

That makes no sense whatsoever. I honestly mean that. The boss has two psychics under his command. You'd think he'd have to be Prof X in order to keep them from popping his neocortex.

Without evidence all we've got is a claim. One that bears too many signs of it being something else.

I know or they are getting some good pay. They are his little puppets.  You should hear how excited they get when the boss comes to visit.  Oh they love to gossip and tell him everything I've done.  It's actually quite funny.  But does my head in at the same time. 

6 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

If I ever met a real psychic I think that would be the happiest moment in my life. But alas tis never to happen. And this is coming from a guy who openly admits being an intuitive.

It was fun at the start.  Well I could hear them talking and stuff. I used to enjoy it a tad.  They were nice and friendly even helping me with stuff hear and there. Building confidence and I was actually happy with it.  But then it changed once day they started calling me bad things and it really hurt and they constantly repeated these things and really messed me up.  And then I didn't know they could read my mind and then see things I see and i hear it being repeated to the other two.  Oh that's when I started to lose it.  I can't deal or understand.  

11 minutes ago, Rlyeh said:

You've been given advice but you don't want it, you'd rather people entertain your delusional fantasy. By the sounds of it that only person in hell is you.

Oh I am in hell for as long as they are in my mind

17 minutes ago, Rlyeh said:

No, you're making excuses to believe this delusion.

I wish it was a delusion

As suggested by other members, this is something you really need to discuss with your doctor.

Here's wishing you all the best.

Closed.

• Like 4

• The topic was locked