Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Womans home & possesions are all white!

seeder

Inside the WELSH White House: Amazing home belonging to mother dubbed 'Mrs Obama' has completely white furniture, walls and floors (and even her cat is white)

Claire Dix, 51, from South Wales, lives in a completely white house
    Inside walls, floors and ceilings are white and she has a white hoover to clean
    Furniture, sheets and towels are white - even her Persian cat, Mr Darcy, is white

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4087244/That-really-White-House-Mother-dubbed-Mrs-Obama-pale-walls-floors-sheets-cars-hue-style.html#ixzz4Uo3xln3W

• Like 3

I knew a man years ago, a partner in a U.S. law firm, whose office was completely white. The only spot of color was a family photo on his white desk (in a white frame, of course). One of the weirdest dudes I ever met.

• Like 3

I kept thinking now add some bright colours and they would make those rooms amazing!  Too sterile for me. Gotta have colour

• Like 2

Sounds more like this person has some psychological issues to deal with.

I would find such a home very unsettling and a tad creepy too.

• Like 1

I think her house is beautiful. 

Edit to add....Like its really really beautiful, I would kill for an interior like that. The headline is a bit misleading, not everything is white, theres some nice chrome, black and grey accents. 

Edited by Farmer77
  • Like 1

I remember, years and years ago, the news aired a piece of some silly lady whose house was all lavender; even her poor little terrier was dyed that color.

It was almost embarrassing to see the vacuous look on this womans face as she showed off her monochrome home. I mean it was ALL the same color, even her dishes, linens, fake plants, her clothes, hair...everything that could possibly be lavender was that. That was a sickness that was being portrayed as "eccentric".

As for the lady with the white home, it is still very unsettling, it almost looks like an insane asylum with all that white. White is nice but that home is so unbalanced and lacking in personality.

• Like 1

I love it. It's near as damn it the way I would have a house given the choice. My other half isn't quite as keen on the idea though. For me the simplicity of it rules. Fantastic.

• Like 1

It looks very clean and tidy, but it's too cold and clinical looking for my liking.

• Like 1