Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

College Football 2017

BrooklynGuy

12 minutes ago, CrimsonKing said:

Had to run for a few...

G. Tech

W. Virginia

Oklahoma

Texas A&M

10RC

LSU

Memphis

New Mexico

Purdue

Yeah i could see how you could get confused lol ;)

10RC

Auburn ;)

Navy

Fresno State (Kari went there)

Wiskey (oh boy, not sure)

• Like 2

To clarify:

You:

G. Tech

W. Virginia

Oklahoma

Texas A&M

10RC

LSU

Memphis

New Mexico

Purdue

Me:

Miami

Texas Tech

Florida

Oklahoma

10RC

Auburn ;)

Navy

Fresno State (Kari went there)

Wiskey (oh boy, not sure)

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, .ZZ. said:

So, we agree only on 2 of them.

Oklahoma

10RC

Good luck!

Yep think we did it right this week :lol: :tu:

Good luck bud,this might be a wild weekend! :w00t:

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, CrimsonKing said:

Yep think we did it right this week :lol: :tu:

Good luck bud,this might be a wild weekend! :w00t:

LOL, there is this old analogy about a monkey and a football but I can't recall how it goes exactly. (last week)

;)

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, .ZZ. said:

LOL, there is this old analogy about a monkey and a football but I can't recall how it goes exactly. (last week)

;)

You calling me a monkey?!... :huh: :lol:

Clemsons sleep walking through their game so far...

• Like 2

Listening to Mack Browns annoying voice throughout an entire game makes my ears want to bleed! Ahhhhhhhhh :w00t:

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, CrimsonKing said:

Listening to Mack Browns annoying voice throughout an entire game makes my ears want to bleed! Ahhhhhhhhh :w00t:

D'oh! I'm not even watching the game.

ETA: 14-17 eh? :mellow:

Edited by .ZZ.
  • Like 2

Just now, .ZZ. said:

D'oh! I'm not even watching the game.

Damn Clemson is down 17-14 at the half and Clemson just lost their starting qb! :w00t:

• Like 2

Just now, CrimsonKing said:

Damn Clemson is down 17-14 at the half and Clemson just lost their starting qb! :w00t:

Yeah, I made an edit, but I'm watching something else.

>Monkeys

:lol:

• Like 2

Crazy weekend already starts!...27-24 down goes Clemson! :w00t:

• Like 3

I'm really glad tomorrows AU @ LSU game is a day game and not under the lights...after a spooky upset like that to start a weekend of no ranked teams playing,Friday the 13th might carry over :lol:

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, CrimsonKing said:

Crazy weekend already starts!...27-24 down goes Clemson! :w00t:

You predicted a wacky weekend.

Yep, Friday the 13th and all....

• Like 3

Whoever the person is who picked these 2 upsets tonight,i would like to shake their hand...

#2 & #8 both toppled on a FRIDAY night by unranked opponents :w00t:

I don't know if i can watch AU vs LSU tomorrow :lol:

• Like 3

LOVE seeing Clemson go down last night!!!!!! Wish I had watched the game. Regardless The Ohio State Buckeyes are creeping their way back up in contention....bring on the upsets 

• Like 3

20 hours ago, CrimsonKing said:

Yeah that "NFL KNEELING" thread has blown this one away recently in activity...people love to complain i guess lol

I'm not a huge NFL fan but grew up watching the Saints (could be why i'm not a huge NFL fan :lol:) but i also keep up with the Panthers since Cam showed up...

I could live with or without it honestly...

Atleast you have you're priorities straight between college and pro's lol...though not sure why you dread playing AU...the Dawgs have owned their asses this century! :angry:

This year especially I dread them. Georgia should be undefeated going into that game. I'm hoping they can stay that way through the SEC championship.

Don't want to talk about it much - might jinx them.

Used to be Auburn would beat us at Sanford Stadium, then we'd beat them at Jordan-Hare the next year.

That went on for a decade, seems like.

Harte

• Like 2

@.ZZ.

Damn rough week bud...

You covered Fresno St :lol:

I went 6-3 you went 1-8 lol,we both didn't cover on the 2 we agreed on haha

4 of the top ten went down including my tigers to my other tigers...the curse continues thanks to Gus's inept play calling and doing exactly what cost him a Natty in '13 trying to run the damn clock out with a huge lead and quarterS left to play!....that sorry SOB should have been fired on the field!

@Harte

Well you should be happy with the rankings this week lol,if you're Dawgs aren't #2 i will complain with ya :lol:

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, CrimsonKing said:

Damn rough week bud...

4 of the top ten went down including my tigers to my other tigers...the curse continues thanks to Gus's inept play calling and doing exactly what cost him a Natty in '13 trying to run the damn clock out with a huge lead and quarterS left to play!....that sorry SOB should have been fired on the field

D'oh!

Well, I can't do any worse next time. :rolleyes:

You tanned my hide bud.:huh:

Congrats, no excuses this week. :unsure:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, CrimsonKing said:

@.ZZ.

Damn rough week bud...

4 of the top ten went down including my tigers to my other tigers...the curse continues thanks to Gus's inept play calling and doing exactly what cost him a Natty in '13 trying to run the damn clock out with a huge lead and quarterS left to play!....that sorry SOB should have been fired on the field!

@Harte

Well you should be happy with the rankings this week lol,if you're Dawgs aren't #2 i will complain with ya :lol:

Gave it to a team with a bye week.

It's a Dangerfield.

Harte

• Like 2

On 10/13/2017 at 3:25 PM, Myles said:

Boy, does this set a precedent?    This is gonna cost Alabama.  Not only do they have to pay the players, but they'll have to pay the student body too.

I think you have the two SEC schools in Alabama mixed up. It was aubrun that was on probation for paying players in the 1950's. And in the 1980's. And payed Cam in 2010, but no probation because Cam didn't know (right).

Hell they named their stadium for one of the coaches that got them on probation, and their field for the other coach that got them on probation.

• Like 3

22 hours ago, Harte said:

Gave it to a team with a bye week.

It's a Dangerfield.

Harte

No worries about the rankings for Jawja. Just win out to the SECCG and you'll be in the top four. Of course the only rankings that count are after the SECCG and Jawja will have one loss then!!:yes:

Edited by Bama13
  • Like 3

@CrimsonKing

You on the fire Gus keep coach O bandwagon now? Fire them both? Retain them both? I vote for retain them both. Lifetime contracts for both of them and Botch Jones!! ;)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bama13 said:

I think you have the two SEC schools in Alabama mixed up. It was aubrun that was on probation for paying players in the 1950's. And in the 1980's. And payed Cam in 2010, but no probation because Cam didn't know (right).

Hell they named their stadium for one of the coaches that got them on probation, and their field for the other coach that got them on probation.

:lol: well man Bama's track record over the last 35 years isn't squeaky clean either and AU hasn't been on probation in a quarter century...Bama spent most of the last quarter century on probation and according to the NCAA was "staring down the barrel of the gun" of the death penalty!

The NCAA has let Bama skirt around many investigations since then aswell once Sabans old boss at LSU started running things ;)

Acting as though ANY college program that gives "scholarships" to people who can barely read,write,add,or or subtract as "legit" is pretty hilarious lol

Go ahead give me "Sabans graduation rate" and then show me a video of those guys actually taking their finals and the teachers grading them lol

Edited by CrimsonKing
  • Like 2