Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 1
BrooklynGuy

College Football 2017

2,725 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, .ZZ. said:

Even if he goes 6'7 268, you could take him bro.

Well considering he's a football player a qb no less,and he's 7 inches taller than me but only outweighs me by around 35 lbs...i wouldn't be skerd :lol:

If i was a defensive back playing football at around 5'10-6'0 175-200 lbs and the qb could see over most LINEMAN at all times to burn me with a long ball or heaven forbid got to the second level of the D running the ball...i would get my ass outta the way! :lol:

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, CrimsonKing said:

Well considering he's a football player a qb no less,and he's 7 inches taller than me but only outweighs me by around 35 lbs...i wouldn't be skerd :lol:

If i was a defensive back playing football at around 5'10-6'0 175-200 lbs and the qb could see over most LINEMAN at all times to burn me with a long ball or heaven forbid got to the second level of the D running the ball...i would get my ass outta the way! :lol:

LOL, when I was young (lol) I played a little DB backyard crap. I just loved to screw up pretty boy QB's and their dainty little men that went out for passes. I recall one time I had just broken my collarbone in a dirt bike endo...I was still wearing the strap or whatever it's called, I can't remember right now. A friend came to my dad's house and insisted I play a little "touch" ball. On the first play I refracured my clavicle and was my dad mad! LOL

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Think there will be any BIG upsets this weekend Z?

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, CrimsonKing said:

Think there will be any BIG upsets this weekend Z?

Well, I think the Friday the 13th thing has worn off, but here's a shocker:

Baylor covers the WVU's 10 point fave and sends those hillbillies back home to dine on more possum. The battle of Waco :lol:

Pfffft 10 lousy points, but that's all I have right now, I just got up no too long ago. :rolleyes:

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Some great games on tap today guys, looking forward some good food, drink and football.

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, BrooklynGuy said:

Some great games on tap today guys, looking forward some good food, drink and football.

I agree BG, I'll be watching with "much vigor". Who said that? JFK. I've been really into the JFK documentaries on Amazon Prime lately.

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, .ZZ. said:

I agree BG, I'll be watching with "much vigor". Who said that? JFK. I've been really into the JFK documentaries on Amazon Prime lately.

I can't listen to a whole lot of JFK stuff as i find his accent nauseating :lol:

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, CrimsonKing said:

I can't listen to a whole lot of JFK stuff as i find his accent nauseating :lol:

That's the thing about how we talk down here...perfectly. :lol:

I'm a stickler for enunciation. If Kari dares to mispronounce anything I jump down her throat and correct her immediately. She does that a lot you know, she's from Kalifornia.

Every syllable I utter is well thought out, phrased ideally, and always on the mark. :sleepy:

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@CrimsonKing FSU, big fumble in the late 4th quarter. If it wasn't for that I would have covered. :angry:

See, I'm learning how to make excuses for my poor picks, like everyone else does. (present company excluded)

 

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, .ZZ. said:

That's the thing about how we talk down here...perfectly. :lol:

I'm a stickler for enunciation. If Kari dares to mispronounce anything I jump down her throat and correct her immediately. She does that a lot you know, she's from Kalifornia.

Every syllable I utter is well thought out, phrased ideally, and always on the mark. :sleepy:

I'm not much of one to speak about accents though lol,i have one myself though i can speak without it haha

It's the "pitch" of his with that type of accent,i dunno it just really irritates me :lol:

Thank god!...Fl St almost had the win and somehow managed to screw it all up lmao!!!

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, .ZZ. said:

@CrimsonKing FSU, big fumble in the late 4th quarter. If it wasn't for that I would have covered. :angry:

See, I'm learning how to make excuses for my poor picks, like everyone else does. (present company excluded)

 

Yeah i've been watching it lol

Talk about snatching defeat from the jaws of victory :lol:

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, CrimsonKing said:

I'm not much of one to speak about accents though lol,i have one myself though i can speak without it haha

It's the "pitch" of his with that type of accent,i dunno it just really irritates me :lol:

Thank god!...Fl St almost had the win and somehow managed to screw it all up lmao!!!

The story of my season so far.....jilted at the altar.

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, CrimsonKing said:

I'm not much of one to speak about accents though lol,i have one myself though i can speak without it haha

It's the "pitch" of his with that type of accent,i dunno it just really irritates me :lol:

Thank god!...Fl St almost had the win and somehow managed to screw it all up lmao!!!

I've developed a Texas accent, you know "When in Rome".

But like you, I don't have to, I can go back to "normal" if I want to.

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, CrimsonKing said:

I'm not much of one to speak about accents though lol,i have one myself though i can speak without it haha

It's the "pitch" of his with that type of accent,i dunno it just really irritates me :lol:

Thank god!...Fl St almost had the win and somehow managed to screw it all up lmao!!!

FSU is having a horrible year nothing is going their way. Couple other close games with Northwestern beating Iowa 17-10 and Okie St. Over Texas in overtime 13-10. I can see Herman having the Longhorns in contention In another year or two even though I hate Texas.

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, BrooklynGuy said:

FSU is having a horrible year nothing is going their way. Couple other close games with Northwestern beating Iowa 17-10 and Okie St. Over Texas in overtime 13-10. I can see Herman having the Longhorns in contention In another year or two even though I hate Texas.

Texas honestly has talent on that team right now,Charlie may not have brought in all the states 5*s but there are more than enough 4*'s on that team to win 10 games a season...though this season they are breaking in a new staff and scheme.

As for Fl St SCREW THEM!!!...I Iaugh at their misery :lol: (i don't care if that '13 natty loss was Gus's fault or not,i will forever DESPISE Fl St) :devil:

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, BrooklynGuy said:

FSU is having a horrible year nothing is going their way. Couple other close games with Northwestern beating Iowa 17-10 and Okie St. Over Texas in overtime 13-10. I can see Herman having the Longhorns in contention In another year or two even though I hate Texas.

 

1 minute ago, CrimsonKing said:

Texas honestly has talent on that team right now,Charlie may not have brought in all the states 5*s but there are more than enough 4*'s on that team to win 10 games a season...though this season they are breaking in a new staff and scheme.

As for Fl St SCREW THEM!!!...I Iaugh at their misery :lol: (i don't care if that '13 natty loss was Gus's fault or not,i will forever DESPISE Fl St) :devil:

I'm trying to think of a team I DON"T hate!.

Ergo, that's why my wife bought me a T-shirt that reads: I hate everybody.:yes:

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, .ZZ. said:

 

I'm trying to think of a team I DON"T hate!.

Ergo, that's why my wife bought me a T-shirt that reads: I hate everybody.:yes:

Yeah well...FL ST CAN BURN IN HELL!!! :lol:

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Saban needs to turn the damn heat up,ONLY 21-0 at the half :angry:

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, CrimsonKing said:

Yeah well...FL ST CAN BURN IN HELL!!! :lol:

I don't get it man, you had Louisville +6.5.

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, CrimsonKing said:

Saban needs to turn the damn heat up,ONLY 21-0 at the half :angry:

Don't worry, I'll lose this one TOO! :angry::rolleyes:

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, .ZZ. said:

I don't get it man, you had Louisville +6.5.

Oh i'm still on about the '13 Natty,today fl st made me proud by LOSING but i'll never forget '13!!!

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, CrimsonKing said:

Oh i'm still on about the '13 Natty,today fl st made me proud by LOSING but i'll never forget '13!!!

Ah, holding a grudge, cool ;)

I'd like to withdraw my statement about hating all teams, I posted that in a fit of rage when I saw today's scores. :lol:

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, .ZZ. said:

Ah, holding a grudge, cool ;)

I'd like to withdraw my statement about hating all teams, I posted that in a fit of rage when I saw today's scores. :lol:

"Fit of rage"...sounds like me 50% of the time :lol:

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, CrimsonKing said:

"Fit of rage"...sounds like me 50% of the time :lol:

Well, me: > "It's not that bad, it'll be fine!"

Oh bull****! :huh:

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

CK, you had a post deleted? (Other thread)

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 1

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.