Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Russia is blackmailing Trump

Ozfactor

2 minutes ago, Lemieux said:

And if we're going to look at that "possibility" we'd better see 100% solid evidence. I think you'd agree with that.

At this point, I see no reason to believe any of it. Sounds like a bunch of sore loser propaganda to me.

I agree whole heartedly. 

That said considering Trump's past regarding the treatment of women, combined with his friendship with Epstein  I think the blackmail angle could potentially have some teeth to it and definitely needs to be explored with every resource the US government has at its disposal to clear it up quickly. 

Nice timing too. This new "Report" is suddenly making rounds on the internet after Jason Chaffetz, says he is still going to investigate Hillary's email scandal and that it's a "top priority".

Just another one of those coincidences that always seem to happen.

• Like 5

1 minute ago, Farmer77 said:

I cant argue with your sentiment but this issue has just gone beyond Russia potentially releasing embarrassing information about HIllary and seems to be about the integrity of the decision making process of the most powerful man in the world. 

I didnt see his name which isnt real surprising considering the whole spy thing, here's the quote from the article i posted about him:

CNN reported that the memos were compiled by a former British spy trusted by American intelligence who was stationed in Russia in the 1990s but now runs a private intelligence company that does opposition research.

The former MI6 agent’s write-up of the alleged info on Trump was reportedly paid for by those supporting other Republicans, and then by those supporting Hillary Clinton.

He told Mother Jones in late October that his work "started off as a fairly general inquiry" but that he began sending information to a contact at the FBI in July after he realized it was "sufficiently serious."

I'm calling BS until REAL evidence is presented.

• Like 4

Just now, Farmer77 said:

I agree whole heartedly. 

That said considering Trump's past regarding the treatment of women, combined with his friendship with Epstein  I think the blackmail angle could potentially have some teeth to it and definitely needs to be explored with every resource the US government has at its disposal to clear it up quickly. 

I'd love to dig into the Epstein angle... for Bill Clinton too :tu:

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, simplybill said:

The Russians leaked the information that they will use to blackmail Mr. Trump after he is in office? That makes no sense.

Not really. It generally helps if you read the provided material. 

Just now, Lemieux said:

I'd love to dig into the Epstein angle... for Bill Clinton too :tu:

Oh hell yes that dude has made enough trips to the island to warrant his death for sure.....most of all for Epsteins sex slaves though. Perhaps a scandal of presidential magnitude would be enough to bring him down, or at a minimum have one of his powerful friends off him so he cant testify.  It eats at my soul every time I see that b******'s jet or yacht. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, .ZZ. said:

I'm calling BS until REAL evidence is presented.

I get that, and thats the smart approach. As long as you're calling BS while being open to receiving new information. Im certainly not saying its true just that on its face there seems to be reason to investigate it. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

I cant argue with your sentiment but this issue has just gone beyond Russia potentially releasing embarrassing information about HIllary and seems to be about the integrity of the decision making process of the most powerful man in the world. 

I didnt see his name which isnt real surprising considering the whole spy thing, here's the quote from the article i posted about him:

CNN reported that the memos were compiled by a former British spy trusted by American intelligence who was stationed in Russia in the 1990s but now runs a private intelligence company that does opposition research.

The former MI6 agent’s write-up of the alleged info on Trump was reportedly paid for by those supporting other Republicans, and then by those supporting Hillary Clinton.

He told Mother Jones in late October that his work "started off as a fairly general inquiry" but that he began sending information to a contact at the FBI in July after he realized it was "sufficiently serious."

His name isn't revealed... "Source A" perhaps???

Re: the bolded...

One thing... Clinton was President for most of the 90's so it was his "Intelligence" that trusted the unnamed spy... which I'm sure you know and get my point. But another is why I mentioned Sydney Blumenthal, who was doing work with Tyler Drumheller, who ran a "private intelligence company" doing similar stuff for Hillary Clinton during the whole Libya debacle.

Not that Blumenthal was ever a "former British spy", but to me, the whole thing, and with Chaffez's timing, and ZERO evidence of ANYTHING so far, just sounds like a last ditch attempt by the powers-that-be who just refuse to accept that for the first time in a long long, LONG time, they don't have their pet candidate in the White House.

• Like 2

I get that, and thats the smart approach. As long as you're calling BS while being open to receiving new information. Im certainly not saying its true just that on its face there seems to be reason to investigate it. 

What could be the worst thing they have on Trump?

Kinky sex tape?

But why should Pence be "removed from office?

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Lemieux said:

His name isn't revealed... "Source A" perhaps???

Re: the bolded...

One thing... Clinton was President for most of the 90's so it was his "Intelligence" that trusted the unnamed spy... which I'm sure you know and get my point. But another is why I mentioned Sydney Blumenthal, who was doing work with Tyler Drumheller, who ran a "private intelligence company" doing similar stuff for Hillary Clinton during the whole Libya debacle.

Not that Blumenthal was ever a "former British spy", but to me, the whole thing, and with Chaffez's timing, and ZERO evidence of ANYTHING so far, just sounds like a last ditch attempt by the powers-that-be who just refuse to accept that for the first time in a long long, LONG time, they don't have their pet candidate in the White House.

And you might not be wrong on that thought. Unfortunately if that is the case they seem to have found one angle which MUST be investigated for the good of the nation. 

4 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

Not really. It generally helps if you read the provided material. 

I read the article.

A British agent has been sitting on this information all this time, and now, ten days before the inauguration they decide to share it with the world. After all we've put up with during the most contentious election cycle in American history, and now, at the last minute, they say, "Oh by the way, your President-Elect is a pervert."  I'm not buying it.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, .ZZ. said:

What could be the worst thing they have on Trump?

Kinky sex tape?

But why should Pence be "removed from office?

Well the worst they could have on Trump is pedophilia and rape. Edit to add: which is why I keep going back to Trumps relationship with Epstein. 

As for why pence should be removed thats only  if there was collusion between the Trump camp and Russia throughout the campaign. Like an onion there seem to be many layers , and they all stink on one level or another. 

Edited by Farmer77

That old hag hillary rigged the primeary and stole it from sanders no body bats an eye now the LIB TARTS OF THE WORLD WANNA STILL BUST  Trumps shoes, give me a break

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, simplybill said:

I read the article.

A British agent has been sitting on this information all this time, and now, ten days before the inauguration they decide to share it with the world. After all we've put up with during the most contentious election cycle in American history, and now, at the last minute, they say, "Oh by the way, your President-Elect is a pervert."  I'm not buying it.

I get that but the issue isnt whether hes a pervert or not, hell some of my favorite people are perverts. The issue is whether or not Trump has an improper relationship with Russia and  i guess even more to the point the issue really is whether or not the American President is beholden on any level to another nation. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

I get that but the issue isnt whether hes a pervert or not, hell some of my favorite people are perverts. The issue is whether or not Trump has an improper relationship with Russia and  i guess even more to the point the issue really is whether or not the American President is beholden on any level to another nation. 

Okay, I see your point. My concern is that Mr. Trump will be held to a different standard than other politicians, who also may have had questionable relationships with oil-producing countries, corporations, etc.  

• Like 6

1 minute ago, simplybill said:

Okay, I see your point. My concern is that Mr. Trump will be held to a different standard than other politicians, who also may have had questionable relationships with oil-producing countries, corporations, etc.  

You're not wrong about that for sure!  As i said above im not a trump fan (not a dem either) but I do see the problems we're facing in terms of getting accurate information. The vicious bias isnt hidden anymore and it seems to only become more blatant daily.

I hate seeing politics take priority over nation and im afraid the absurd bias from the left might have backed many on the right into an emotional corner where that could (unconsciously) become the case. 

• Like 1

I hate seeing politics take priority over nation and im afraid the absurd bias from the left might have backed many on the right into an emotional corner where that could (unconsciously) become the case. 

I agree. If Mr. Trump goes completely off the rails, it will be hard for a lot of people to admit they were conned. I voted for Trump, but with great trepidation. This has been the most frightening election in my lifetime.

• Like 3

What can the Russians possibly have on Trump that in any way, shape, or form, would deter the American Trump-supporters/voters? - and create some form of confidence crisis for him? He has said and done all sorts of things that NO other politician has ever done before - and gotten away with it.

I mean, he has said that:

..or his flip-flop inconsistency that makes one wonder where the hell the man stands on any issue, at all.

Like in this video>>

So - what could FSB and/or Putin possibly have on Trump that would harm him in the eyes of the american voters - or harm the office of POTUS? One thing I can think of, is if they have a tape of Trump saying, in confidence to some russian politician, that he will never abolish  ObamaCare and continue to raise it as; one of Obama's best achievement. .That would be perceived as high-treason by his voters, and something they never ever would swallow, or forgive. :P

• Like 3

32 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

Well the worst they could have on Trump is pedophilia and rape. Edit to add: which is why I keep going back to Trumps relationship with Epstein. 

As for why pence should be removed thats only  if there was collusion between the Trump camp and Russia throughout the campaign. Like an onion there seem to be many layers , and they all stink on one level or another. 

Earlier you said the alleged voting irregularities didn't matter anymore.

I'm trying to see your point my friend.

Is Russia responsible for the midwestern  blue collar voters turning out in unprecedented numbers to vote for Trump? 

Do people whose jobs have already been saved even before he takes office care what Russia may or may not have done?

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, .ZZ. said:

Earlier you said the alleged voting irregularities didn't matter anymore.

I'm trying to see your point my friend.

Is Russia responsible for the midwestern  blue collar voters turning out in unprecedented numbers to vote for Trump? 

Do people whose jobs have already been saved even before he takes office care what Russia may or may not have done?

Well Russia hacking the DNC and Russia hacking the DNC while working in collusion with the Trump campaign are two hugely different things. 

I agree that  the election outcome didnt change because of any hacking regardless of who did it but that doesnt change the fact that a campaign colluding with a foreign government who is actively working to get one person elected would place the allegiances of the president into question. 

As for the jobs ,no amount of good he may have done can outweigh the President of the United States being beholden to a foreign nation. Thats simply a risk no nation can afford to take. 

Again just for clarity's sake I dont believe any of it yet. I just think its time to get this investigated and put to bed one way or another. 

Edited by Farmer77

10 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

Well Russia hacking the DNC and Russia hacking the DNC while working in collusion with the Trump campaign are two hugely different things.

I agree that  the election outcome didnt change because of any hacking regardless of who did it but that doesnt change the fact that a campaign colluding with a foreign government who is actively working to get one person elected would place the allegiances of the president into question. 

As for the jobs ,no amount of good he may have done can outweigh the President of the United States being beholden to a foreign nation. Thats simply a risk no nation can afford to take. 

Again just for clarity's sake I dont believe any of it yet. I just think its time to get this investigated and put to bed one way or another. 

Cool, got it.

Now, how is exposing the truth about the DNC a bad thing again?

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, .ZZ. said:

Cool, got it.

Now, how is exposing the truth about the DNC a bad thing again?

It only is if the most powerful man in the world feels beholden to a foreign nation for doing so.  

Remember this is in light of the new revelations

Edited by Farmer77

2 hours ago, Farmer77 said:

What is the likelihood of him slanting his report to please the people paying him?  As in anything else, you get what you pay for.  If a free lance spy is getting paid to produce dirt on the opposition then expect to get it by the bucketful.  It would have been a short gig for him if he said Trump was clean.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Big Jim said:

What is the likelihood of him slanting his report to please the people paying him?  As in anything else, you get what you pay for.  If a free lance spy is getting paid to produce dirt on the opposition then expect to get it by the bucketful.  It would have been a short gig for him if he said Trump was clean.

Had it just been released to the media directly or had someone else found it and submitted it to the FBI then I would tend to agree with thats what happened. The fact that the investigator himself, supposedly experienced in international affairs, found the information disturbing enough to turn over to the FBI I think speaks volumes. 

IDK I suppose he could have been compromised by the party but that doesnt fit with what i know of those types, particularly since whatever he has found will likely mean him having to testify on some level. 

Edited by Farmer77

This is all nonsense. We have all voted and not any of this had anything to do with Russian influence at all. This was a revolution of conservative voters who united against corruption.

If anything it showed there is no Democracy in the Democratic Party. Bernie Sanders was basically ousted as Hillary was set for the Party's Coronation with a predetermined set of ( un-democratic ) rules in place.

Edited by lost_shaman
Editing.
  • Like 5