Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Russia is blackmailing Trump

Ozfactor

6 minutes ago, Manfred von Dreidecker said:

So the fact that it was paid for by supporters of his rivals, and then by the Party, doesn't suggest to your mind that it might be just another in the long line of desperate attempts to smear him>?

Oh yeah, it's a given that they were trying to smear him. First other Republicans, and then Democrats. 

That still doesn't mean they couldn't have found some real dirt. 

• Like 1

Clinton certainly was never "sqeaky" clean. Hell George Washington was not. That is not a requirement.

• Like 2

Just now, Manfred von Dreidecker said:

So the fact that it was paid for by supporters of his rivals, and then by the Party, doesn't suggest to your mind that it might be just another in the long line of desperate attempts to smear him>?

just over a week to the inauguration - and Trump's enemies are running around like headless chickens -

what will they come up with next..!!

one thing for sure the reputation of the Intelligence Agencies is taking a massive hit -

and they are believed and respected about as much as the MSM at the moment  - I suppose those pay rolled by Trump's enemies
have little to loose as the new Presidency draws near - ??

• Like 2

Just now, lost_shaman said:

Clinton certainly was never "sqeaky" clean. Hell George Washington was not. That is not a requirement.

Well, putting the content of the memos here is surely against the terms of service. I don't think he's gonna weather the storm if they have video. 

3 minutes ago, bee said:

just over a week to the inauguration - and Trump's enemies are running around like headless chickens -

one thing for sure the reputation of the Intelligence Agencies is taking a massive hit -

and they are believed and respected about as much as the MSM at the moment  - I suppose those pay rolled by Trump's enemies

And what has Trump done that makes him so believable?

Is it the length of his tie or the number of flags behind him?

Edited by ChaosRose
  • Like 2

9 minutes ago, ChaosRose said:

I think I've already posted to that effect. Vetted sources, allegations being investigated. And we'll see what happens. 

It would not surprise me at all if there were at least financial ties to Russia that result in conflicts of interest. There's a reason we haven't seen the tax returns. 

There's a lot of stuff about Trump that leads me to think he's not squeaky clean, otherwise, either. I'll be very interested in seeing what the investigation uncovers. 

You are reading my thoughts. Get out of my head!

:D

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, bee said:

Yes i agree with you Bee. To even suggest that Trump would do anything illegal or financially, morally or even sexually inappropriate is just slander.  

• Like 2

Just now, bmk1245 said:

You are reading my thoughts. Get out of my head!

:D

Interestingly --- getting into people's heads ---

Perception Management is the name of the game -

Hence the latest Character Assassination attack on Trump -

Edited by bee
spelling
  • Like 1

Just now, Captain Risky said:

Yes i agree with you Bee. To even suggest that Trump would do anything illegal or financially, morally or even sexually inappropriate is just slander.  

oh you're here as well are you --- :)

anyway - time for breakfast for me ....

catch you later maybe 

4 minutes ago, ChaosRose said:

Well, putting the content of the memos here is surely against the terms of service. I don't think he's gonna weather the storm if they have video. 

From what ive read thus far the most damaging and damning part can be published here just fine...ug cant copy and paste .....

July 2016 Trump advisor Carter Page holds secret meetings in Moscow / the Rosneft CEO raised the issue of lifting sanctions against russia, Page was non committal and was then reminded that they have blackmail material on Trump. 

Well we know Trump has said sanctions should be lifted

Im on page 9 out of 35 so far. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, bee said:

oh you're here as well are you --- :)

anyway - time for breakfast for me ....

catch you later maybe 

Back by popular demand ;)

6 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

From what ive read thus far the most damaging and damning part can be published here just fine...ug cant copy and paste .....

July 2016 Trump advisor Carter Page holds secret meetings in Moscow / the Rosneft CEO raised the issue of lifting sanctions against russia, Page was non committal and was then reminded that they have blackmail material on Trump. 

Well we know Trump has said sanctions should be lifted

Im on page 9 out of 35 so far. 

There's talk of things golden, and they ain't parachutes. Weather the storm might have given a hint.

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, ChaosRose said:

Well it's a bit late now isn't it?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ChaosRose said:

There's talk of things golden, and they ain't parachutes. Weather the storm might have given a hint.

Yeah and it doesnt sound like that's even what the Russians are considering the compromising material.

Which on one level is good because I dont think that that particular preference is really that big of a deal in the grand scheme of things, but bad because if they're willing to let that leak what else do they have? 

1 minute ago, Farmer77 said:

Yeah and it doesnt sound like that's even what the Russians are considering the compromising material.

Which on one level is good because I dont think that that particular preference is really that big of a deal in the grand scheme of things, but bad because if they're willing to let that leak what else do they have? 

LOL. That was the really funny part about it. 

• Like 1

Just now, Mr.United_Nations said:

Theres growing information that this is fake..apparently it all started on 4chan

That would be good news do you have any links? 

The existence of compromising material is only one half of what is needed for blackmail to be successful.  The other half relies totally on the fear of the targeted person regarding the release of the information.  Early in our nation's history an attempt was made to blackmail Alexander Hamilton over an affair that he had been involved in.  A big issue in that day.  Instead of cowering in fear he published all his love letters, completely owning the situation and simultaneously disarming his attacker.  The incident on the bus was supposed to be the death blow for Trump but he owned up to it, apologized and moved on.  Since there is nothing in the alleged material that in itself would end his Presidency, seeing how, even if it was true, it was all in the past, it may have no power over him.  If Bill Clinton could survive what he did in office, literally in the office, then what could be done to Trump? Remember, Clinton was not impeached for his debauchery, only for lying about it.  So far Trump has out played everyone and survived everything that has been used against him.  He could deflate this whole threat with three words: Bring it on.  

Edited by Big Jim
dropped word
  • Like 3

I just had a horrifying vision of Putin and his cronies chortling at a lewd Trump video. I have been brainwashed by the drip-feed from these security agencies.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Big Jim said:

The existence of compromising material is only one half of what is needed for blackmail to be successful.  The other half relies totally on the fear of the targeted person regarding the release of the information.  Early in our nation's history an attempt was made to blackmail Alexander Hamilton over an affair that he had been involved in.  A big issue in that day.  Instead of cowering in fear he published all his love letters, completely owning the situation and simultaneously disarming his attacker.  The incident on the bus was supposed to be the death blow for Trump but he owned up to it, apologized and moved on.  Since there is nothing in the alleged material that in itself would end his Presidency, seeing how, even if it was true, it was all in the past, it may have no power over him.  If Bill Clinton could survive what he did in office, literally in the office, then what could be done to Trump? Remember, Clinton was not impeached for his debauchery, only for lying about it.  So far Trump has out played everyone and survived everything that has been used against him.  He could deflate this whole threat with three words: Bring it on.  

Well IF the reports are true and clearly theres a big IF then the problem is we already have examples of the blackmail working in Trump's willingness to drop the sanctions on Russia. 

Considering Trump wouldnt release his tax records I dont think bring it on is the angle he will take here. I could be wrong and I hope for the sake of our country I am. 

1 minute ago, Farmer77 said:

Well IF the reports are true and clearly theres a big IF then the problem is we already have examples of the blackmail working in Trump's willingness to drop the sanctions on Russia. 

Considering Trump wouldnt release his tax records I dont think bring it on is the angle he will take here. I could be wrong and I hope for the sake of our country I am. 

As if there are no other reasons to try to get along with our most powerful neighbor on this planet.  Sanctions are a political move, a form of blackmail themselves.  Whether they are applied or not could be explained as mere political differences between our two parties. 

• Like 2

If Trump has been caught up in a "honey trap", or any kind of recording of his private activities in Russia, it is extremely naive of him, particularly as a political aspirant.

• Like 2

Just now, Big Jim said:

As if there are no other reasons to try to get along with our most powerful neighbor on this planet.  Sanctions are a political move, a form of blackmail themselves.  Whether they are applied or not could be explained as mere political differences between our two parties. 

Im not denying that and im actually agree with dropping the sanctions .  

This is where the problem comes in however  (from the report) 

Im running out of time to do the research myself but I think its worth the effort to go back and look at Trumps positions and statements chronologically as they relate to Russia to see if we laypersons can find any correlation. Clearly anything found will be purely anecdotal however a quick search for Trump Russia comments July led me to this :

"The people of Crimea, from what I've heard, would rather be with Russia than where they were," he said in a July 31 interview with ABC's George Stephanopoulos. He also called Putin’s grab "so smart"   

The timing of these releases tells us a lot. It looked like Trump was not going to win, any release would have seemed unnecessary.