Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Russia is blackmailing Trump

Ozfactor

53 minutes ago, lost_shaman said:

This is all nonsense. We have all voted and not any of this had anything to do with Russian influence at all. This was a revolution of conservative voters who united against corruption.

If anything it showed there is no Democracy in the Democratic Party. Bernie Sanders was basically ousted as Hillary was set for the Party's Coronation with a predetermined set of ( un-democratic ) rules in place.

And vote in the most corrupt person ever to hold the office, who then filled his cabinet by pay to play.

Look, we know that Trump has plenty of skeletons in his closet. And I'm absolutely certain he wouldn't be a Putin apologist if it didn't benefit him in some manner. 

• Like 1

The pathetic sour-grapes sore-loser "Democratic" Party is desperately trying to discredit Trump in any desperate and childish way they can, is what you meant to put in the title of this thread.

• Like 5

You're not trying to say you might think there might be something in this bundle of crap are you Farmer? Really? After the desperately childish way the "Democratic" party has behaved? 

• Like 5

1 minute ago, Manfred von Dreidecker said:

You're not trying to say you might think there might be something in this bundle of crap are you Farmer? Really? After the desperately childish way the "Democratic" party has behaved? 

In my opinion if it is fake , the dems hit on the one thing which must be investigated with the blackmail issue. . While I dont think the DNC hacks had any outcome on the election we cant have a president who is beholden to or even has the impression of being beholden to another nation. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, ChaosRose said:

And vote in the most corrupt person ever to hold the office, who then filled his cabinet by pay to play.

Look, we know that Trump has plenty of skeletons in his closet. And I'm absolutely certain he wouldn't be a Putin apologist if it didn't benefit him in some manner. 

So you assume Hillary is the "most qualified" candidate to "ever run"?

Get over yourself. Your Candidate lost the Electorate "big time". It wasn't even close.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Farmer77 said:

In my opinion if it is fake , the dems hit on the one thing which must be investigated with the blackmail issue. . While I dont think the DNC hacks had any outcome on the election we cant have a president who is beholden to or even has the impression of being beholden to another nation. 

Like Saudi Arabia or Israel, you mean? Well, I can only agree. So should pres, O and Bush (II) and Clinton (I) be investigated, then? I'd be all for that.

• Like 1

Just now, Farmer77 said:

you mean like Saudi Arabia..?

Yeah that would be terrible - shocking !! ^_^

• Like 3

Just now, Manfred von Dreidecker said:

Like Saudi Arabia or Israel, you mean? Well, I can only agree. So should pres, O and Bush (II) and Clinton (I) be investigated, then? I'd be all for that.

'

haha snap....(ish)

• Like 1

Just now, Manfred von Dreidecker said:

Yeah its not a partisan issue for me and I would be squealing at the top of my lungs about Hillary's connections had it been elected as well. 

I do think the blackmail concept is a little different though.  Perhaps the term ive been using, beholden , isnt strong enough because you're right Bush was certainly beholden to Saudi and Israel but that was a relationship of choice. Whereas being forced to do something , really anything, to keep damaging personal information hidden is a different beast. 

Well, Snopes is saying what CNN is saying. The sources are vetted, but the information is still unverified. 

I can't post the Snopes page because of how graphic the memos are. If it actually comes out, though...oh my...

4 hours ago, Farmer77 said:

IDk man something like colluding with Russian officials on campaign strategy would be enough for me I think. (and before anyone says it yes hillary colluding with Saudi is/was improper as well)  Im much more concerned about the reports that the Russians hold information which Trump could be blackmailed with.  

Ive made no bones about not being a trump fan but I definitely dont want to bury him without all the facts. This just seems like a big enough of an issue  that the standard immediate response of "oh its just the left making stuff up" doesn't seem appropriate. 

Way ahead of you guys ^^^^^^

3 minutes ago, bee said:

you mean like Saudi Arabia..?

Yeah that would be terrible - shocking !! ^_^

6 minutes ago, Manfred von Dreidecker said:

7 minutes ago, lost_shaman said:

So you assume Hillary is the "most qualified" candidate to "ever run"?

Get over yourself. Your Candidate lost the Electorate "big time". It wasn't even close.

I don't think I said anything about Hillary. That would be you assuming. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ChaosRose said:

Well, Snopes is saying what CNN is saying. The sources are vetted, but the information is still unverified. 

I can't post the Snopes page because of how graphic the memos are. If it actually comes out, though...oh my...

Thanks for posting, every link ive found to the actual docs has been bunk from my location but I found it through snopes (which really isnt unbiased anymore btw)  ! 

7 minutes ago, ChaosRose said:

I don't think I said anything about Hillary. That would be you assuming. 

Well you only had two choices. Should we assume you don't understand how it all worked?

4 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

Thanks for posting, every link ive found to the actual docs has been bunk from my location but I found it through snopes (which really isnt unbiased anymore btw)  ! 

Well, our intelligence has actually vetted the sources, and they're investigating the allegations. So I guess we'll see what comes of it. All I have to say is I read what's supposed to be in the memos, and it's pretty explosive. If somebody has video of something like that...I can't imagine that it won't be over for Trump. There are some substances that won't even slide off of Teflon Don.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Farmer77 said:

I cant argue with your sentiment but this issue has just gone beyond Russia potentially releasing embarrassing information about HIllary and seems to be about the integrity of the decision making process of the most powerful man in the world. 

I didnt see his name which isnt real surprising considering the whole spy thing, here's the quote from the article i posted about him:

CNN reported that the memos were compiled by a former British spy trusted by American intelligence who was stationed in Russia in the 1990s but now runs a private intelligence company that does opposition research.

The former MI6 agent’s write-up of the alleged info on Trump was reportedly paid for by those supporting other Republicans, and then by those supporting Hillary Clinton.

He told Mother Jones in late October that his work "started off as a fairly general inquiry" but that he began sending information to a contact at the FBI in July after he realized it was "sufficiently serious."

This is a joke - and it's interesting that you are leading the charge Farmer77 - 

A former British spy who now runs a private intelligence company - LOL -

I presume these allegations are under the ''''mud sticks''' category in the chapter on Character Assassination -

In the Intelligence Agency Handbook - ???

1 minute ago, lost_shaman said:

Well you only had two choices. Should we assume you don't understand how it all worked?

I think she's said before that she was a supporter of Bernie, but remained loyal to the Party even after the way that they shafted him because "he'd managed to convince Hillary to accept many of his progressive ideas". Right. :yes: 

1 minute ago, lost_shaman said:

When you're ready to discuss the topic at hand, get back to me.

Just now, bee said:

This is a joke - and it's interesting that you are leading the charge Farmer77 - 

A former British spy who now runs a private intelligence company - LOL -

I presume these allegations are under the ''''mud sticks''' category in the chapter on Character Assassination -

In the Intelligence Agency Handbook - ???

LOL leading the charge huh? I need some cavalry music! 

Here's the deal , in my opinion, it  very well could be bunk. This however isnt just a sex scandal or a shady land deal. The term blackmail makes this a massive issue in my opinion. As ive maintained throughout the thread I dont necessarily believe any of it but that blackmail angle has to be thoroughly investigated for the good of the nation. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, bee said:

CNN reported that the memos were compiled by a former British spy trusted by American intelligence who was stationed in Russia in the 1990s but now runs a private intelligence company that does opposition research.

The former MI6 agent’s write-up of the alleged info on Trump was reportedly paid for by those supporting other Republicans, and then by those supporting Hillary Clinton.

He told Mother Jones in late October that his work "started off as a fairly general inquiry" but that he began sending information to a contact at the FBI in July after he realized it was "sufficiently serious."

So the fact that it was paid for by supporters of his rivals, and then by the Party, doesn't suggest to your mind that it might be just another in the long line of desperate attempts to smear him>?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ChaosRose said:

When you're ready to discuss the topic at hand, get back to me.

Ok. Well nothing in these "memos" has been substantiated at all. So where do you wish to start?

• Like 1

Just now, Farmer77 said:

LOL leading the charge huh? I need some cavalry music! 

Here's the deal , in my opinion, it  very well could be bunk. This however isnt just a sex scandal or a shady land deal. The term blackmail makes this a massive issue in my opinion. As ive maintained throughout the thread I dont necessarily believe any of it but that blackmail angle has to be thoroughly investigated for the good of the nation. 

yes leading the charge - 

Just now, bee said:

yes leading the charge - 

I will gladly lead the charge for the good of our nation any time! B) 

Im not saying he's guilty and we should impeach the guy before hes even inaugurated, im simply saying this most definitely requires a thorough investigation. To deny that is to put party over nation. 

• Like 2

Just now, lost_shaman said:

Ok. Well nothing in these "memos" has been substantiated at all. So where do you wish to start?

I think I've already posted to that effect. Vetted sources, allegations being investigated. And we'll see what happens. 

It would not surprise me at all if there were at least financial ties to Russia that result in conflicts of interest. There's a reason we haven't seen the tax returns. 

There's a lot of stuff about Trump that leads me to think he's not squeaky clean, otherwise, either. I'll be very interested in seeing what the investigation uncovers. 

• Like 1