Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Russia is blackmailing Trump

Ozfactor

3 hours ago, Paranormal Panther said:

No kidding? Do you have a link to Trump's actual quote?

1 hour ago, darkmoonlady said:

Trump actually spent Christmas Eve with George Soros in 2009, according to the New York Post.  But hey, billionaires gotta stick together, you know?  Nevermind that Soros is for a One World Order, an anti-Zionist and an anti-constitutional funder of all things unholy.

The funder of all things unholy also funded the Trump Tower in Chicago. According to the Chicago Tribune: 

Donald Trump has lined up three New York hedge funds, including money from billionaire George Soros, to invest $160 million in his Chicago skyscraper, a key piece in perhaps the largest construction financing in the city's history, according to real estate sources and public documents. 

Soros gave Donald Trump a mezzanine loan, which is basically a bailout, because Trump didn’t want to, or couldn’t, front his own money to build the Chicago Trump Tower.  Mezzanine loans are loans offered with outrageous interest that help the developer on the front end of finance, and which often offer a stake in the building.

Trump was also named in a lawsuit along with Soros in New York surrounding the sale of the GM Building, so it’s not as if Trump only dealt with Soros in Chicago.

Many Trump supporters might think this is no big deal—that businessmen have to do business with people they may personally not like.  However, in 2011, when considering a White House bid, Trump attended a Tea Party rally and told people to, “Leave George Soros alone, he has enough problems,” giving the distinct impression that Trump might just owe the global manipulator money. The magnitude of the George Soros identity is not known universally.

- See more at: https://www.conservativereview.com/commentary/2016/02/trump-pals-around-with-george-soros#sthash.UkLdOH9d.dpuf

You may want to have a look through here...

http://www.mediaite.com/online/no-donald-trump-is-not-actually-secret-best-friends-with-george-soros/

They pretty much refute everything in your post.

Also, this past December, Soros reportedly had this to say about Trump...

- "Democracy is now in crisis,” he wrote in a Project Syndicate op-ed Wednesday. "Even the U.S., the world’s leading democracy, elected a con artist and would-be dictator as its president.”

http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/312109-george-soros-trump-a-would-be-dictator

They certainly do not sound buddy-buddy to me. :no:

Probably because of this too...

- "Billionaire hedge-fund manager George Soros lost nearly $1 billion as a result of the stock-market rally spurred by Donald Trump’s surprise presidential election"

http://www.wsj.com/articles/billionaire-george-soros-lost-nearly-1-billion-in-weeks-after-trump-election-1484227167

Given that, PLUS actually watching the all of the video(first link) of Trump at the rally supposedly talking favorably about Soros,  it seems to me that the quote from your link that states "giving the distinct impression that Trump might just owe the global manipulator money" sounds like Media Manipulation to me, and "fake news".

It certainly did NOT give me the impression he owes Soros money... it was a wave off by Trump to not derail what he was talking about.

Sorry, I think I call B.S. on that one. :yes:

At least you provided a link... But a bad one IMO.

Glenn Beck does a similar thing, doing his version of Alex Jones I suppose.

Beck says...

- "Donald Trump was asked some questions... I would hope that these questions would continue... here is the question that came from the crowd..."

http://www.mediaite.com/election-2016/trump-defended-george-soros-during-2011-tea-party-rally-leave-him-alone/

So again, after watching the whole video(first link), it shows quite clearly that Glenn Beck is a LIAR. And like your article, he takes what really happened and places it out of context and presents a blatant lie... NOT real journalism anyways.

Trump was NOT taking questions, he was in the middle of speaking when someone yelled out "Soros", hence Trumps response. For shame Beck, you liar. :td:

I used to like Beck a long long time ago. Sad to see he's turned into a paid HACK.

Also notice that Mediaite put up the Beck story on August 16th, 2016(Beck link above)... and then the very next day, August 17th, 2016, they backtracked and told the real story with the full video(first link). ;)

They end off with...

- "There are many things you can say about Donald Trump, and if it were true, being “cozy” with George Soros might be one of the best of them. Unfortunately, it isn’t."

Yes, Trump did indeed say those words, but the context in which they were taken and presented to the public by some of the so-called .. uhem... "news" media, was a compete lie :yes:

• Like 2

Soooo.....

Trump's working with Putin hacking the election... Videos of Trump exist in Russia that they will use to blackmail him... Now it's, Trump is secretly working with George Soros :rolleyes:

EVIDENCE people!... Where is the PROOF of anything???

Been asking for a single shred of proof of anything, anything at all, that validates any of the accusations being thrown around.

Still, it's nothing but crickets.

And Rosie O'Donnell?!?!? ...

- "I FULLY SUPPORT IMPOSING MARTIAL LAW - DELAYING THE INAUGURATION - UNTIL TRUMP IS "CLEARED" OF ALL CHARGES"

Twitter

Now THAT performance was even better than Meryl Sheep's!!! :clap: Idiot.

What a complete F&*^^$ MORON :lol:

• Like 4

3 hours ago, darkmoonlady said:

Trump actually spent Christmas Eve with George Soros in 2009, according to the New York Post.  But hey, billionaires gotta stick together, you know?  Nevermind that Soros is for a One World Order, an anti-Zionist and an anti-constitutional funder of all things unholy.

The funder of all things unholy also funded the Trump Tower in Chicago. According to the Chicago Tribune: 

Donald Trump has lined up three New York hedge funds, including money from billionaire George Soros, to invest $160 million in his Chicago skyscraper, a key piece in perhaps the largest construction financing in the city's history, according to real estate sources and public documents. 

Soros gave Donald Trump a mezzanine loan, which is basically a bailout, because Trump didn’t want to, or couldn’t, front his own money to build the Chicago Trump Tower.  Mezzanine loans are loans offered with outrageous interest that help the developer on the front end of finance, and which often offer a stake in the building.

Trump was also named in a lawsuit along with Soros in New York surrounding the sale of the GM Building, so it’s not as if Trump only dealt with Soros in Chicago.

Many Trump supporters might think this is no big deal—that businessmen have to do business with people they may personally not like.  However, in 2011, when considering a White House bid, Trump attended a Tea Party rally and told people to, “Leave George Soros alone, he has enough problems,” giving the distinct impression that Trump might just owe the global manipulator money. The magnitude of the George Soros identity is not known universally.

- See more at: https://www.conservativereview.com/commentary/2016/02/trump-pals-around-with-george-soros#sthash.UkLdOH9d.dpuf

Soros, a full blooded 25 billion dollar jew,  is anti-zionist? 

Yeah!!.... okay.....

LOL

5 hours ago, darkmoonlady said:

"Conervativereview.com" doesn't sound like a very unbiased source, and that was 2009 and 2011, for heaven's sake, long before Soros began stabbing him in the back by conspiring with the "Democratic" party.

2 hours ago, acidhead said:

Yeah!!.... okay.....

LOL

"Anti-Zionist" is a very careful choice of words. It suggests on first glance, as I'm sure was intended, that he's a hateful anti-Semite who Hates the Jews, when Zionism is a political position where it's perfectly possible to be a non-self-hating Jew and be opposed to it. Anti-Zionist does not mean anti-semitic.

• Like 3

19 hours ago, Lemieux said:

I have never said the U.S. were angels, and I especially agree with far too much past interference on the part of the U.S. in Iranian affairs.

I'll even go a step further and say that one of the reasons that I am SO much against Hitlery Clinton, is because I honestly believe that her, and her minions', goals if she had of become President, would have been to finally completely destabilize and destroy Syria, which is almost done anyways, much like Libya, and then their sights would have been set on Iran next.

I fully believe that, and IMO that's part of the reason she was "crying inconsolably" the night she lost the election ... ALL the "war hawks", and their plans, and more importantly to them, their money, ALL of it was on Hillary winning.

and there ^^^ is the real reason that we now have the relentless Big Bad Russia / Big Bad Putin Psychological Operation
in full swing - Putin and Russia stepped in and spoiled the war party .... (in Syria)

so obviously, from the Strategist's point of view ...(Globalists who are re-arranging the powers and borders in the ME..?? )
Russia has to be tackled and prevented from further ''''interference''' - the broad plan can go no further until Russia is sorted out -

As Trump is also a central threat to the 'plan' -- he too must be sorted out - so they are going full force with the Perception Management
and blatant propaganda on the MSM news and on the internet ( and forums ) -

Linking the two PSYOPS together --- BAD Trump + and BAD Putin --- they get twice the value from their financial investments
via private Intelligence companies and Mind Control Media etc -- :unsure2: 

• Like 2

Stuff and nonsense.

Edited by Manfred von Dreidecker

On 1/13/2017 at 4:48 PM, Captain Risky said:

The only place where America and Russia might conflict is where Russia has invaded or threatened to invade American allies. The two are poles apart and speaking of Poland and Lithuania, Russia has parked nuclear weapons and troops on the borders of both. Do you suggest that Trump should just allow Russia to throw up the iron curtain again? 

I would not be surprised.

• Like 1

It does look as though Russia has lots it could use to blackmail Trump with, but now is too early to say they are doing it, since Trump is doing just what the Russians want anyway.

• Like 1

On 1/13/2017 at 9:48 AM, Captain Risky said:

The only place where America and Russia might conflict is where Russia has invaded or threatened to invade American allies.

Which American Allies has it invaded or is threatening to invade? 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Manfred von Dreidecker said:

Which American Allies has it invaded or is threatening to invade? 

Really?

3 hours ago, acidhead said:

Yeah!!.... okay.....

LOL

You should google Zionism. All Zionists are Jews, but not all Jews are necessarily Zionists.

11 minutes ago, Frank Merton said:

It does look as though Russia has lots it could use to blackmail Trump with, but now is too early to say they are doing it, since Trump is doing just what the Russians want anyway.

Exactly. Our British brethren with a special performance from Trump, have unwittingly pushed the EU into a economic union with Russia and the UK into irrelevancy. 

14 minutes ago, Captain Risky said:

Exactly. Our British brethren with a special performance from Trump, have unwittingly pushed the EU into a economic union with Russia and the UK into irrelevancy. 

You are still living the Cold War circa 1963.  

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Manfred von Dreidecker said:

You tell me Ivan?

20 minutes ago, Captain Risky said:

Really?

yes, really. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Captain Risky said:

You tell me Ivan?

You're just becoming a troll. See ya around, or rather I probably won't since your liklelihood of being taken seriously anymore has gone the same way as Ali's. Perhaps you could try laying off the booze and it might one day enable you to one day be able to construct a rational argument again instead of just making yourself look stupid with playground insults. 

Edited by Manfred von Dreidecker
  • Like 2

Just now, Manfred von Dreidecker said:

You're just becoming a troll. See ya around, or rather I probably won't since your liklelihood of being taken seriously anymore has gone the same way as Ali's. Perhaps you could try laying off the booze and it might one day enable you to one day be able to construct a rational argument again.

Quite an endorsement from the biggest troll of all. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Manfred von Dreidecker said:

You have that wrong; Putin is not a Communist.  I know what they are like.  He is into the good life and making lots of money and all the things that generally go with a plutocrat (a personality type that he shares with Trump and that I can't say makes much sense to me -- they seem to measure success by how much money they can screw others out of.

That doesn't mean Putin and Russia don't scare me.  It is just not ideological at the moment, but more about raw power and influence.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Captain Risky said:

Quite an endorsement from the biggest troll of all. 

I love it when people who aren't taken seriously tell that to others.  Let's be honest, none of us are generally taken seriously.

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Hammerclaw said:

You should google Zionism. All Zionists are Jews, but not all Jews are necessarily Zionists.

( Bold emphasis mine )

Not entirely accurate either ...

~

Jul 2, 2011 - Uploaded by rubixlucifer

~ [ 00.14:57 ]

Mar 3, 2015 - Uploaded by NowThis

~ [00.00:48]

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, third_eye said:

( Bold emphasis mine )

Not entirely accurate either ...

~

Jul 2, 2011 - Uploaded by rubixlucifer

~ [ 00.14:57 ]

Mar 3, 2015 - Uploaded by NowThis

~ [00.00:48]

If you've get anywhere near a point, make it. I don't have time to watch videos and try figure out what you're getting at. Until then, I stand by what I said.

12 minutes ago, Hammerclaw said:

If you've get anywhere near a point, make it. I don't have time to watch videos and try figure out what you're getting at. Until then, I stand by what I said.

Well I guess there's no point either, either way ...

8 minutes ago, third_eye said:

Well I guess there's no point either, either way ...

So, were having a pointless discussion! Oh, that never happens at UM!  Sorry, but the only voice  more difficult to listen to than Netanyahu's is Henry Kissinger's.

Edited by Hammerclaw