Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Trump Inaguration

Sweetpumper

I am waiting for the house party to start, I am bring bagels, a bottle of Jack Daniels and a bottle of vodka...as I have been reminded he does not drink, so the booze is for me. 

• Like 8

Inauguration, I could be wrong OH!! the postings right.  Yez ZZ's same here WE THREE ! YEY! I mean Weeeeeeee wheee.gifWE TWOZ HERE TOO ! ah huh ya too!

Edited by MWoo7
  • Like 2

08Pdzo4.gifnaughty.gif ...  I just have to say I don't even want to think about that. Not going there, nope nope no nope nope  : D

FmmlI61.gif

Edited by MWoo7
  • Like 4

I'll definitely celebrate, though it's nothing out of the norm for me. I'll find any excuse to enjoy myself. lol

• Like 1

I work in an office where everyone is strongly anti-Trump to the point they see his supporters as nutters.

Needless  to say when its dress down day next week I will be wearing an appropriate pro-Trump t-shirt lol.

• Like 9

I'm looking forward to the inauguration.  I plan on celebrating with a bottle of wine.

I hope he doesn't get shot. The rhetoric that is being spewed could very well put his life in danger.  These celebrities and politicians calling him a illegitimate president, for his death or wanting marshal law should question their comments and what it could cause.  Heaven forbid if someone does something, these people and their mouth can take some of the blame for it. 

Protest sure, I'm all for people exercising their constitutional right but find a real cause to do so and don't be physically attacking people that don't agree, don't be blocking major highways, that just makes protestors look like they are the problem not what they are protesting.

• Like 4

What are the chances Donald Trump is assassinated in office if he were to become president?

If past is prologue, about 1 in 4 that he will be killed, injured or narrowly escape an assassination attempt. There is a 90% chance that at least one attempt will be made, since one attempt has been made on 9 of the last 10 Presidents.

https://www.quora.com/What-are-the-chances-Donald-Trump-is-assassinated-in-office-if-he-were-to-become-president

HEY! just thought of something , 9 A.M. in the morning ! the bars and pubs aren't open at that time, somebody dropped the ball there UPDATE OH ITS AT NOON, fairly close and I'm sure some of the bars will open early WHEW !

Edited by MWoo7
  • Like 2

28 minutes ago, freetoroam said:

I am waiting for the house party to start, I am bring bagels, a bottle of Jack Daniels and a bottle of vodka...as I have been reminded he does not drink, so the booze is for me. 

I'll not be sharing my wine with anyone.lol  Anyone else that wants some will have to get their own.

• Like 3

k hhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa YEAH I KNOW RIGHT !

Yeah well I'm giving Rita a call, some other's too we have to have this matter straightened out ! that's all there is to it.

Edited by MWoo7
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, .ZZ. said:

Well i am not a believer in god and i am not American, but i watched and listened to that video and i am touched....THAT passion is what makes people and their country great.

• Like 3

I'm....just going to go about my business as usual.  I never celebrated or brooded over the previous ones, I'm not going to change things for this one.

I do certainly hope that the left doesn't make things difficult.

• Like 2

Just now, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

Well, the 25th and 35th presidents were shot. 

as I posted above....tho Trump does seem to have an above average amount of haters. In all my life, Ive never seen such a trashy election with so much mud slinging.....mind you I havent watched all the elections obviously; 

If past is prologue, about 1 in 4 that he will be killed, injured or narrowly escape an assassination attempt. There is a 90% chance that at least one attempt will be made, since one attempt has been made on 9 of the last 10 Presidents.

https://www.quora.com/What-are-the-chances-Donald-Trump-is-assassinated-in-office-if-he-were-to-become-president

• Like 2

Just now, seeder said:

why? what has he done so bad?

It's for the sake of women, immigrants, the LGBT community, Arabs and the list goes on. Humanity in general I guess.

I mean he's openly said in the past that he wants to invade Iran and take over their oil fields. He's a nutjob basically.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Lilly said:

Please let's not even go there (you all know what I mean).

Why not? I'm not trying to be difficult, but when the same is allowed of Blair, Bush or generally any disliked world leader then why not him?

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, ExpandMyMind said:

Why not? I'm not trying to be difficult, but when the same is allowed of Blair, Bush or generally any disliked world leader then why not him?

You are being difficult, you're wishing someone dead merely because you don't like him for a bunch of inaccurate lies.

Edited by Lilly
removed personal remarks
  • Like 9

• The topic was locked