Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Trump Inaguration

Sweetpumper

6 minutes ago, ExpandMyMind said:

It's for the sake of women, immigrants, the LGBT community, Arabs and the list goes on. Humanity in general I guess.

I mean he's openly said in the past that he wants to invade Iran and take over their oil fields. He's a nutjob basically.

Strange.... while Im from the UK I do keep a serious eye on world affairs.....are you sure you got that right or are you just responding in knee jerk fashion without fact checking?

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, seeder said:

Strange.... while Im from the UK I do keep a serious eye on world affairs.....are you sure you got that right or are you just responding in knee jerk fashion without fact checking?

The left doesn't fact-check.

• Like 8

In fact, when they spew those same 'ol lies, it reveals the depth of their knowledge.

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Thorvir said:

You are being difficult, you're wishing someone dead merely because you don't like him for a bunch of inaccurate lies.

And you're intentionally trying to derail this thread like a whinging crybaby.

Innacurate lies? He literally admitted to sexually assaulting women. And you guys still elected him. If he wasn't rich, he would be in prison being sexually assaulted himself.

I saw the interview where he said that last night, it's from the early 90s or thereabouts. He stated 'I would just invade Iran and take over the oil. Let them have the rest of the country and we'll just take their oil'. 

And I didn't derail the thread. I replied directly to someone's post, regarding the subject they posted about. That's, like, the opposite of derailling a thread.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, ExpandMyMind said:

It's for the sake of women, immigrants, the LGBT community, Arabs and the list goes on. Humanity in general I guess.

I mean he's openly said in the past that he wants to invade Iran and take over their oil fields. He's a nutjob basically.

I bet you know all the anti-Trump chants and none of the facts.

Donald Trump Says Transgender People Should Use the Bathroom They Want

Donald J. Trump said Thursday that transgender people should be allowed to use whatever bathroom they feel most comfortable with — including at Trump Tower in New York.

Did you know Trump won an Ellis Island award in 1986? It's basically an award for contributions towards diversity.

The Ellis Island Medal of Honor is an American award founded by the National Ethnic Coalition of Organizations (NECO)[1] which pays homage to the immigrant experience and the contribution made to America by immigrants and their children. The medals are awarded to native-born and naturalized U.S. citizens.[2][3

80 NAMED AS RECIPIENTS OF ELLIS ISLAND AWARDS

You can discount his award if you like but then I'd like to see you discount Obama's "Peace Prize" after he bombed the hell out of Syria. It's up to you. Either way, don't come to the fight with empty chambers next time (it doesn't help your image) :)

• Like 6

5 minutes ago, ExpandMyMind said:

I saw the interview where he said that last night, it's from the early 90s or thereabouts. He stated 'I would just invade Iran and take over the oil. Let them have the rest of the country and we'll just take their oil'.

Can I follow you around with a mic for a year and bring up sound bites 20 years from now? Ya know, since no one ever changes their opinions in this life.

• Like 9

2 minutes ago, ExpandMyMind said:

I saw the interview where he said that last night, it's from the early 90s or thereabouts.

Many things....and opinions, have changed since the 90,s. Heck even I had views years ago that I look back on and realise I was so uninformed....   Ive just realised your a Scot? Or living there anyway, Stirling Castle..... is it for us Brits and Scots to decide who is elected?

Personally Im looking forward to what he does....in some respects he is the cat among the pigeons..... and parts of that can be good... at least he isnt outwardly as thick as Bush was.   The last one that is

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Dark_Grey said:

Can I follow you around with a mic for a year and bring up sound bites 20 years from now? Ya know, since no one ever changes their opinions in this life.

You think his opinion has changed?

• Like 1

Holy ****. It's like you guys watched a different election. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ExpandMyMind said:

Yet still the people voted for him

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, ExpandMyMind said:

Why not? I'm not trying to be difficult, but when the same is allowed of Blair, Bush or generally any disliked world leader then why not him?

I would remove content calling for the death of anyone other than absolute terrorists or murderers.

• Like 8

I strongly suggest that everyone refrain from name calling. Calling other members bad names (idiot/liar/moron) does nothing to support your position and violates UM rules.

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, Dark_Grey said:

I have two words to explain why I never became a politician. "High school".

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Paranormal Panther said:

I have two words to explain why I never became a politician. "High school".

lol really? Otherwise you'd be mayor huh?

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, F3SS said:

lol really? Otherwise you'd be mayor huh?

I doubt that I could be elected assistant dogcatcher. Being a cat has nothing to do with it.

• Like 3

33 minutes ago, ExpandMyMind said:

If he does *one* thing (concentration camps, etc.) that hysterical leftists claim he'll do, I'll mail you a box of bonny Mars Bars deep fried in haggis with a bottle of scotch to drown your auld sorrows. Don't believe the hype!

• Like 7

The concert was wonderful tonight in bringing  back Christ again in America  . As he died to make man holy, let us die to make man free.  ( Glory Glory hallelujah :) 

Edited by docyabut2

This was my favourite bit of the campaign --- 

Welcome ----------- to all------------of you------------------Deplorables .......:lol:

• Like 7

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh no way, that is just the most hilarious thing I've heard this year if true! Come on! no way.  Now I have to watch the stupid thing.

OH!  zAAkuTl.gif

And actually it didn't seem that funny, actually, hardly at all, okay for a humour bit in a speech but just okay< THANKS FOR POSTING THAT THOUGH!

Edited by MWoo7
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, freetoroam said:

Well i am not a believer in god and i am not American, but i watched and listened to that video and i am touched....THAT passion is what makes people and their country great.

We saw Lee Greenwood perform that song in a theater in Gatlinburg, TN. a few years back and I saw many in the audience with tears in their eyes.  It's a powerful, moving piece of songwriting and music. It made him an American Icon.

ETA - Maybe what I was seeing was through my own tears.  It REALLY is a moving song.

Edited by and then
  • Like 5

56 minutes ago, Dark_Grey said:

Obama's "Peace Prize"

Nobel dynamited its reputation with that one. It was like the Academy Awards gave a best actor Oscar to a movie star before he even read his film's script.

• Like 7

1 hour ago, seeder said:

as I posted above....tho Trump does seem to have an above average amount of haters. In all my life, Ive never seen such a trashy election with so much mud slinging.....mind you I havent watched all the elections obviously; 

Before the election, I'd have said that you needn't worry, if no one took a shot at Obarry, NO ONE would be bothered in risking their lives over Trump.  After seeing how the Left reacted though, I think his SS detail better be on their toes in an extraordinary way, 24/7/365.  He will be most at risk during unscripted stops and meet and greets.  If it happened, THAT could be another "shot heard round the world".

• Like 4

I have to admit something. Trump wasn't my choice, but the hysterical leftists are turning me into a "deplorable Trumpster" with their rages and tantrums accompanied by their journalistic allies' cheap shots and low blows. I gave Obama a chance, but turnabout is not fair play in progressives' minds. When Seth Meyer bleats, Republicans win seats.

• Like 8

• The topic was locked