Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Trump Inaguration

Sweetpumper

5 minutes ago, Paranormal Panther said:

Nobel dynamited its reputation with that one. It was like the Academy Awards gave a best actor Oscar to a movie star before he even read his film's script.

It does quite sully that prize forever.  

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, and then said:

Before the election, I'd have said that you needn't worry, if no one took a shot at Obarry, NO ONE would be bothered in risking their lives over Trump.  After seeing how the Left reacted though, I think his SS detail better be on their toes in an extraordinary way, 24/7/365.  He will be most at risk during unscripted stops and meet and greets.  If it happened, THAT could be another "shot heard round the world".

Indeed, this is a big concern....and I just hope Trump takes all precautions... all of the time

• Like 4

Just now, and then said:

It does quite sully that prize forever.  

The organization has no credibility now. They might as well have changed it to the Nobel Race Prize because it was a blatant case of tokenism.

• Like 3

Now you should be worried!  :lol:

North Korea threatens to ‘nuke’ Trump’s inauguration
http://nypost.com/2017/01/19/north-korea-plans-to-nuke-trumps-inauguration/

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, seeder said:

Reckon kim has put enough bottle rockets together to get it off the ground and avoid microwaving himself?

Hmmm microwaved kim,guess we could call it "cooking with Poo" :lol:

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, seeder said:

That's assuming North Korea really does have missiles. And that they work. And that they won't shoot into sky, fail, fall straight down, and incinerate North Korea.

I sincerely hope the inauguration is peaceful, successful, and enjoyed by all who attend and watch. I will not. I have to work anyway, but I'm still nonplussed that we'll have a cartoon character for President (my opinion, of course). It's not like we Americans had any decent choices in the election, but the electoral college has spoken and so it is writ. 

• Like 6

1 minute ago, CrimsonKing said:

we could call it "cooking with Poo" :lol:

Nice to know my other thread was memorable!

for the benefit of others who didnt read my "Cooking with Poo" thread....its real... :lol:

cooking-with-poo.jpg

• Like 5

YEah what he said""" "cooking with Poo" :lol:"" HAHAHAHAHHAHAA! wondered how many times I'd see references to that or pooooping up here and there!

OH NO! not another one !

I had just HINTED(NOT! berated, sorry that was impolite) on some thread about this being a family place and when I get back to the ACTIVITY PAGE ! WHAT DO I SEE? ! AT THE VERY TOP OF THE PAGE ! ...AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA ! so much for a pure family site.

Edited by MWoo7
  • Like 3

45 minutes ago, docyabut2 said:

With all the fire works and that song Glory Glory hallelujah :)  it was spectacular

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, kmt_sesh said:

That's assuming North Korea really does have missiles. And that they work. And that they won't shoot into sky, fail, fall straight down, and incinerate North Korea.

I sincerely hope the inauguration is peaceful, successful, and enjoyed by all who attend and watch. I will not. I have to work anyway, but I'm still nonplussed that we'll have a cartoon character for President (my opinion, of course). It's not like we Americans had any decent choices in the election, but the electoral college has spoken and so it is writ. 

Don't worry guys it was announced  the other day the US is stepping up its  missile defense . The only problem  in past tests one out of four only  hit the target,we really should get on with improving.

4 minutes ago, MWoo7 said:

YEah what he said""" "cooking with Poo" :lol:"" HAHAHAHAHHAHAA! wondered how many times I'd see references to that or pooooping up here and there!

OH NO! not another one !

I had just berated or rather HINTED on some thread about this being a family place and when I get back to the ACTIVITY PAGE ! WHAT DO I SEE? ! AT THE VERY TOP OF THE PAGE ! ...AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA ! so much for a pure family site.

hey any family will know, kids wont be taken aback at the thought of cooking with Poo... they will find it interesting and be thrilled to tell their friends and teachers they tried recipe number 5 from the Cooking with Poo book!

(For those who didnt see the Poo thread....go to the weird/bizarre section, thats where I posted it)

Sorry, thread diversion over...but I had to clear that up.... :lol:  well not exactly, but I felt the need to explain it as there will be some here wondering what the heck we are talking about Poo for

• Like 2

All right, folks, we already have a perfectly decent thread on cooking with poo, so let's stick to the topic of inauguration here. Thanks.

• Like 3

back to the bit about Nth Korea, from the NY times link I posted a few posts above....probably means nothing tho

However, according to news reports in South Korea, two missiles have already been placed on mobile launchers.

Going by Nth Koreas record for wonky launches, I really dont believe anyone should lose any sleep. If Trump has any real threats, they will be homegrown nutjobs and launched on US soil....

Edited by seeder
  • Like 2

I think there were good choices for president if you wanted the SOS as we have been getting for decades.  We came dangerously close to getting that and some in Hillary. 

This will be the first inauguration I've even cared about.

• Like 5

51 minutes ago, docyabut2 said:

With all the fire works and that song Glory Glory hallelujah :)  it was spectacular

It was great like bringing back Christ back into America,  not like the  Obama`s Inaguration who portrayed him as the messiah

Edited by docyabut2
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, seeder said:

back to the bit about Nth Korea, from the NY times link I posted a few posts above....probably means nothing tho

Going by Nth Koreas record for wonky launches, I really dont believe anyone should lose any sleep. If Trump has any real threats, they will be homegrown nutjobs and launched on US soil....

Nk takes every opportunity to threaten us.  Their spoiled brat of a leader is afraid we will forget about him.

• Like 5

ok so NK Kim announced the other day they are going to do missle tests to reach the America. but it has nothing to do with this  topic  of the Trump Inaguration. 

Sure lots of kims over there, can only vaguely recall the ill part , and that's mainly because of the oddity in the name PEOPLE'S ! Republic etc. etc. and by reports, pieces and articles it didn't look like the people had much say about anything, hense ... the ill part. 

NOw on a serious note: Yes I and others yes some leftys too! we all truly hope the inauguration goes off without a hitch so to speak.   I would hope most everyone is of the same frame of mind that day.

Edited by MWoo7
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, docyabut2 said:

but it has nothing to do with this  topic  of the Trump Inaguration. 

Reading is good

North Korea is “readying two intercontinental ballistic missiles” to “nuke” Donald’s Trump inauguration, it’s been reported.

Military officials say the rogue state wants to send a “strategic message” to the incoming US president by timing launches to ruin his big day on Friday.

Tho I really dont expect any real action from the little fat fella

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, seeder said:

Reading is good

Tho I really dont expect any real action from the little fat fella

just saber rattling's :)

Trump is a big mouth, thats one of his weaknesses, he has been very rich for a long time and expects to get his ass kissed....

As soon as he is in the Whitehouse... he will learn, quite rapidly..... that just because you are President doesnt mean you can do anything you like. In the UK for example, parliament will battle out any of the PM's ideas and plans until a decent strategy, if at all, can be put forward. I expect the US congress is a similar body?

I say accept he is the POTUS,  and step back and see how it goes.  Once he is sat down with congress and develops a better understanding of how the system works....and what REALLY needs to be done.... he in all probability will be another man entirely...or should I say..... a man who will learn the limits of what he wants to do, versus what he can actually do

But despite that..... and whether Im wrong or right.... he is certainly a character who deserves a chance

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Claire. said:

TY1tHkc.jpg

which can be said of many before him

• Like 1

• The topic was locked