Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Trump Inaguration

Sweetpumper

Again, the hypocrisy is glaring with them. I'd ask how Claire. where 'white working class America' came from in his speech or anywhere else, but I know all I'd get back is vague double-speak.

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, Claire. said:

What needed to be said for whom?

He said exactly what needed to be said in that speech. Power back to the people. First three words of our constitution. WE THE PEOPLE, we are the people and the people we send to D.C represent us. For too long they have only served themselves.

• Like 6

28 minutes ago, Claire. said:

White working class America.

Did you actually see and hear the speech? Even liberal newscasters are saying it almost sounded like one Bernie Sanders could have given.

• Like 5

18 minutes ago, South Alabam said:

He said exactly what needed to be said in that speech. Power back to the people. [...]

What people? Trump like? Or Musk Like? Just tell me Trump had in mind n!@@a minority.

2 minutes ago, Michelle said:

Did you actually see and hear the speech? Even liberal newscasters are saying it almost sounded like one Bernie Sanders could have given.

Damnit Michelle!...Don't you see that R next to his name instead of a D?!

The devil is in the details,do try and keep up :P ;)

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Michelle said:

What the low information voter doesn't understand is that he is the opposite of everything they're told to believe of him. I got to hang with employees and secret service at Trump Tower and the hotel and 85% of them were of color or had foreign accents.

And they were the happiest ****ing employees I've ever met.

• Like 7

2 minutes ago, Sweetpumper said:

What the low information voter doesn't understand is that he is the opposite of everything they're told to believe of him. I got to hang with employees and secret service at Trump Tower and the hotel and 85% of them were of color or had foreign accents.

Nah...I was watching them walking in the streets and saw black folks cheering and waving aswell!Obviously this is fake news and those were plants! ;)

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Sweetpumper said:

When were were in New York not too long ago I had to check out Trump Tower. Talk about sheet eaten grins. They weren't fake either...you could see it in their eyes.

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, CrimsonKing said:

Nah...I was watching them walking in the streets and saw black folks cheering and waving aswell!Obviously this is fake news and those were plants! ;)

But, those are what they'd call 'uncle Tom's' or 'mediocre Negroes'.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, LV-426 said:

I wouldn't tell Mrs. .ZZ. that if you know what's good for you! ;)

It's ok, we were happy for 20 years...then we got married. :lol: 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Sweetpumper said:

But, those are what they'd call 'uncle Tom's' or 'mediocre Negroes'.

Yeah i forgot about hip hop star and multi millionare Snoop Dog calling out the uncle toms a few days back...thanks for bringing me back to reality SP ;)

• Like 3

1 hour ago, .ZZ. said:

Now there is an investigation of what was in the Tiffany box that Melania presented to the First Lady.

NYT Link

Melania might have been giving back Michelle the speech she plagiarized.

Seems Don John might have also plagiarized Bane?

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, Michelle said:

Which liberal newscasters are saying that? Give us proof or should we just take your word?

2 hours ago, Thorvir said:

There is nothing rational at all about anyone's apprehension at this point.

I beg to differ.

4 minutes ago, StarMountainKid said:

I beg to differ.

By all means, beg then.  You have that right.  But it won't change reality.  There's nothing rational about the Trump hatred going on at this moment.

Back to the inauguration, and speaking of irrational hatred and lies, did anyone see the parade and the group of protesters with all of their signs ranging from "She Won" to "Illegitimate" to "Build a Wall Around Trump"?  And the Trump face with swastikas for eyes and mouth? "Racist in chief"?  I know there are some irrational haters on this site, but that crowd of protesters had to be made up of some of the dumbest and most uninformed people out there.

Edited by Thorvir
  • Like 5

1 minute ago, Thorvir said:

By all means, beg then.  You have that right.  But it won't change reality.  There's nothing rational about the Trump hatred going on at this moment.

Back to the inauguration, and speaking of irrational hatred and lies, did anyone see the parade and the group of protesters with all of their signs ranging from "She Won" to "Illegitimate" to "Build a Wall Around Trump"?  And the Trump face with swastikas for eyes and mouth? "Racist in chief"?  I know there are some irrational haters on this site, but that crowd of protesters had to be made up of some of the dumbest and most uninformed people out there.

I wish they would forget about their misguided hate and give Trump a chance.  A lot of them just can't stand the fact we might have more secure borders under him.  Somehow in their minds they connect secure borders with racism.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Avatar Samantha Ai said:

Which liberal newscasters are saying that? Give us proof or should we just take your word?

I'm flipping news channels and one of the talking heads said it on CNN, NBC or CBS during their pointless chatter. I don't care enough to look for it for you. If you want to go on a tirade about me being wrong or lying go ahead. Don't expect me to respond.

• Like 4

28 minutes ago, bmk1245 said:

What people? Trump like? Or Musk Like? Just tell me Trump had in mind n!@@a minority.

Where are you people coming from? You obviously didn't watch the speech. No where did he hint that people didn't include all Americans. He talked about giving power back to the people because the elite and powerful had a stranglehold in D.C. He talked about cleaning up the drug culture, and gangs. Cleaning up cities in Decay, Detroit could be a great example. Putting Americans first, since we actually do live here, Building our military up. Fighting Islamic extremist, because no other nations will. If ISIS was Christian extremist, my views on them would not change.

I

• Like 7

4 minutes ago, Michelle said:

I'm flipping news channels and one of the talking heads said it on CNN, NBC or CBS during their pointless chatter. I don't care enough to look for it for you. If you want to go on a tirade about me being wrong or lying go ahead. Don't expect me to respond.

"One of the talking heads" (singular)?

Earlier you posted "liberal newscasters" (plural).

It is all doubtful either way and most likely a lie.

:lol: Didn't take long for me to have you pegged.

• Like 7

Have just browsed the White House HP and found this:

In April 2010, Melania Trump launched her own jewelry collection, "Melania™ Timepieces & Jewelry”, on QVC.

link

Well, I have to say that such stuff on the HP of a leading nation is a little greasy, isnt it?

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, South Alabam said:

Where are you people coming from? You obviously didn't watch the speech. No where did he hint that people didn't include all Americans. He talked about giving power back to the people because the elite and powerful had a stranglehold in D.C. He talked about cleaning up the drug culture, and gangs. Cleaning up cities in Decay, Detroit could be a great example. Putting Americans first, since we actually do live here, Building our military up. Fighting Islamic extremist, because no other nations will. If ISIS was Christian extremist, my views on them would not change.I

He specifically said "no matter if we are black, brown or white, we all bleed the red blood of patriots  We all enjoy the same freedoms and we all salute the same great American flag". He also said that "when you open your heart to patriotism, there is no room for prejudice".

If anyone actually watched the speech, they would not have missed that.  So if anyone claims they watched the speech, and still relies on that old, tired lie that Trump is racist, they're lying themselves and are just trolling for a response and nothing more.

Irrational hatred.  Even if it flies in the face of the truth.

Edited by Thorvir
  • Like 6

9 minutes ago, Avatar Samantha Ai said:

"One of the talking heads" (singular)?

Earlier you posted "liberal newscasters" (plural).

It is all doubtful either way and most likely a lie.

Maybe you should concentrate on something that matters.

• Like 6

Just now, Sweetpumper said:

Maybe you should concentrate on something that matters.

Not as long as Samantha has uninformed hatred, and a soap box to spew it from.

• Like 3

• The topic was locked