Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Trump Inaguration

Sweetpumper

It is amazing what  these people get away with. remember the constant drumbeat of how violent and dangerous the Tea Party was yet they could never produce an image of said violence and the gathering spots were always in the same shape they were before the crowds arrived and litter free afterwards.  Didn't matter, the meme was the TP was violent and they got it to stick. The reality is the left is the violent and militant group who trash the site they gather in and physically attack anyone who disagrees with them.   There is no limitations on the vulgarity and abuse the spew. kids, wives, husbands, doesn't matter, all are targets.

What needs to happen is these people need to be arrested when they attack people and put on a watch list when they threaten violence.    If the group is ultra violent , like BLM assassinating police officers, then they should be put on the terrorist watch list and prosecuted for hate crimes.    Any rioter who destroyed property or attacked people should be prosecuted for a felony and serve hard time.

• Like 9

2 hours ago, aztek said:

it also shows desperation and hate.

I remember how heinous they were about the Bush twins. 

• Like 2

Aww...young Barron seems to be a very sweet boy. I think some people forget he's only 10 years old (he's very tall for his age).

And,  I agree that it's despicable to attack the children of any President or former President.

• Like 6

2 hours ago, Lilly said:

Aww...young Barron seems to be a very sweet boy. I think some people forget he's only 10 years old (he's very tall for his age).

And,  I agree that it's despicable to attack the children of any President or former President.

I think you could see his true child-like nature when he was playing with his nephew.

• Like 5

2 hours ago, Lilly said:

I have an 11 year old boy and would be very upset if an adult spoke of him in that way and he heard.  Kids that age just aren't equipped to deal with such hatred.  Truly despicable

Edited by Merc14
  • Like 8

28 minutes ago, Merc14 said:

I have an 11 year old boy and would be very upset if an adult spoke of him in that way and he heard.  Kids that age just aren't equipped to deal with such hatred.  Truly despicable

If NBC doesn't announce her firing, it will be very telling.

• Like 3

It's possible but I doubt it. NBC has been telling us who they are for years most notably with the editing of the George Zimmerman tape.

• Like 5

2 hours ago, Myles said:

If NBC doesn't announce her firing, it will be very telling.

Yeah, don't hold your breath.  The rest of the networks are silent on it so unless Fox makes a big deal it will be buried unles trump wants to call them out but that is a two edged sword when your kid is involved. Maybe a quiet behind the scenes phone call to the networks parent corporation NBCUniversal.

Edit:  SNL has suspended her indefinitely but NBC is silent.  Check out what this Comedy Centrl pervert tweeted:

Spinola-TW

followed up by this gem:

“I don’t want my Mom to get raped, but if she does I hope it’s by Barron Trump – small pp would be painless & we’d win lots of money in court.”
(deleted quickly after the bad reviews started coming in from the first one)

Edited by Merc14
update
  • Like 5

7 hours ago, Merc14 said:

Any rioter who destroyed property or attacked people should be prosecuted for a felony and serve hard time.

They may do that.  Lets hope anyway. 

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/inauguration-day-protests-felony-rioting-charges-federal-prosecutors-say/

• Like 3

These idiots can't help themselves can they? @ that Comedy Central fool.

Edited by F3SS
  • Like 3

All i've got to say is Republicans and Independants need to remember these displays in 4 years if their candidates of choice don't win! ;)

• Like 1

Children are off limits. His father, fine he can handle his own. To make fun of a child? wtf is wrong with you and to think this ***hat is a comedy writer for snl.

• Like 5

36 minutes ago, CrimsonKing said:

All i've got to say is Republicans and Independants need to remember these displays in 4 years if their candidates of choice don't win! ;)

yeah except we don't do these things do we?   First we have actual jobs to go to, unlike most of these morons and second we suck it up and don't rip a city apart because we didn't get our way. The most absurd part of this is they are whining about crooked Hillary and her sexual misconduct central husband!   Trump said something vulgar twelve years ago but Clinton actually did those things and worse!    Remember the cigar and Monica?  How about the abuse he put n Paula Jones or the alleged rape of Broderick?   Not one of those women with ***** hats on said a word then or now and in fact they verbally attacked those women. 

6 minutes ago, Kurzweil said:

Children are off limits. His father, fine he can handle his own. To make fun of a child? wtf is wrong with you and to think this ***hat is a comedy writer for snl.

Maybe that explains why the program has become so unfunny it isn't watchable. 

Edited by Merc14
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, Kurzweil said:

It's called when they go low,dems hit rock bottom!

Makes one wonder if others hadn't started getting angry about it,how many "proggressive likes" his comment would have gotten...It had 117 "tolerant and acceptance" likes at the time

• Like 1

As a proud Union member for nearly 28 years and a former Teamster, this makes me very happy. Thank you, President Trump.

--The following is a statement from Teamsters General President James P. Hoffa on President Donald Trump signing an executive order to formally withdraw the United States from the Trans Pacific Partnership. 

“Today, President Trump made good on his campaign promise to withdraw the United States from the Trans-Pacific Partnership. With this decision, the president has taken the first step toward fixing 30 years of bad trade policies that have cost working Americans millions of good-paying jobs.

https://teamster.org/news/2017/01/hoffa-withdrawal-tpp-right-choice-us-trade-policy

20 minutes ago, Merc14 said:

yeah except we don't do these things do we?   First we have actual jobs to go to, unlike most of these morons and second we suck it up and don't rip a city apart because we didn't get our way. The most absurd part of this is they are whining about crooked Hillary and her sexual misconduct central husband!   Trump said something vulgar twelve years ago but Clinton actually did those things and worse!    Remember the cigar and Monica?  How about the abuse he put n Paula Jones or the alleged rape of Broderick?   Not one of those women with ***** hats on said a word then or now and in fact they verbally attacked those women. 

Maybe that explains why the program has become so unfunny it isn't watchable. 

I agree,the progressives seem to be going scorched earth and guerilla moreso than conventional anymore so tactics will have to adapt...

Hopefully Trump does such a homerun job it makes all this idiocy bite them in the ass!Trump had about 3 mil less votes but broke through the "blue wall" and to keep that important part of voters open going forward he has to succeed.

SNL is a barren wasteland of talent anymore,it's amazing it hasn't been cancelled...Hell from the late 70's - late 90's it was a future hollywood star farm,the only 2 i know by name since the 2000's is Farrel and Fallon...

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, F3SS said:

I'm pretty sure Will Ferrell was a 90's alumni. Don't know about Fallon

Couldn't remember if he was 90's or not but i think you are right ;)

So that leaves 1 i know by name post 90's :lol:

• Like 1

I used to like SNL but it is well passed it's prime. Even back when, some skits I tolerated like a commercial. It was always hit or miss. I remember some great skits from when Obama was running for president. After he was elected, they weren't available for viewing any longer due to "copyright infringements".

Woosy move on their part. I highly doubt Trump's caricatures will be removed from the archives. 

• Like 4

13 hours ago, Ashotep said:

I'm just going to leave this here.

5 hours ago, Merc14 said:

Yeah, don't hold your breath.  The rest of the networks are silent on it so unless Fox makes a big deal it will be buried unles trump wants to call them out but that is a two edged sword when your kid is involved. Maybe a quiet behind the scenes phone call to the networks parent corporation NBCUniversal.

Edit:  SNL has suspended her indefinitely but NBC is silent.  Check out what this Comedy Centrl pervert tweeted:

Spinola-TW

followed up by this gem:

“I don’t want my Mom to get raped, but if she does I hope it’s by Barron Trump – small pp would be painless & we’d win lots of money in court.”
(deleted quickly after the bad reviews started coming in from the first one)

Its not clear if he has anything to do with CC. Seems to me some dope trying to be famous by pretending what he isn't.

2 hours ago, Odin11 said:

I'm just going to leave this here.

did you notice that your video ended before everyone had arrived...?

• Like 5

On 23 January 2017 at 11:26 PM, Myles said:

You must differentiate between legal and illegal immigration.  

I guess one should. Legal is when the government decides who is to be part of the country and illegal is those that jump the que. But i have never condoned unchecked immigration. That's just Hammerclaw running outta arguments. Don't buy into his drama. 

Edited by Captain Risky
  • Like 1

• The topic was locked