Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Trump Inaguration


Sweetpumper

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, CrimsonKing said:

I'm think the same lol :tu:

But Buster is really dumb,sweet but dumb... :lol:

He's potty trained but refuses to learn anything else!

I take no blame for it,he was supposed to be my gf's dog (1/2 Pug 1/2 Chimaniac lol) but he thinks he is mine...My Rotty to this day doesn't know what to make of him haha

Still...the best people. And I'm not exactly sure how potty trained Trump is. Lol.

Buster is winning this election.

I'll bet if Buster was president, it would be bacon for everyone.

Edited by ChaosRose
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, ChaosRose said:

 And I'm not exactly sure how potty trained Trump is. Lol.

Buster is winning this election.

Ok that made me :lol:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On ‎1‎/‎19‎/‎2017 at 5:22 PM, freetoroam said:

Well i am not a believer in god and i am not American, but i watched and listened to that video and i am touched....THAT passion is what makes people and their country great.

We couldn't have done it without you.                      https://youtu.be/ZgubG-MOPT4

 

Edited by Hammerclaw
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

40 minutes ago, ChaosRose said:

And I'm not exactly sure how potty trained Trump is. 

C2i_XYNi_UQAE13_DY.jpg

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Best comic line ever:

Hey, ABC...I'd like to ask you about your Big Russian Pee Pee Party?

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, ChaosRose said:

Best comic line ever:

Hey, ABC...I'd like to ask you about your Big Russian Pee Pee Party?

I has to google that. Funny opening skit all and all lol.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Avatar Samantha Ai said:

I has to google that. Funny opening skit all and all lol.

Tears. I laughed so hard. Tears. 

And it just never gets old.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Hammerclaw said:

We couldn't have done it without you.                      https://youtu.be/ZgubG-MOPT4

 

Darn video not available.. but the title was there.  And i know that one well.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, freetoroam said:

Darn video not available.. but the title was there.  And i know that one well.

Just got fooled again...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, ChaosRose said:

Tears. I laughed so hard. Tears. 

And it just never gets old.

Who?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Avatar Samantha Ai said:

Who?

SNL press conference skit.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, ChaosRose said:

Just got fooled again...

Oh Roger.. i had a bit of a crush on him.. many moons ago. I did fool myself at one stage thinking he would fall in love with me...the trials of being a teenager. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, freetoroam said:

Oh Roger.. i had a bit of a crush on him.. many moons ago. I did fool myself at one stage thinking he would fall in love with me...the trials of being a teenager. 

So you fancy lead singers, is it? 

Here is Vladimir singing Blueberry Hill

hqdefault_1.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, Four Winds said:

There was way to much religion. Too much religion before his speech and then wow, even more after.

And did you notice that no one apologized for it?  It's a freedom we enjoy here.  No one was forced to be there and from the looks of the crowd, most were completely okay with the reverence he showed.

  • Like 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, South Alabam said:

Where are you people coming from? You obviously didn't watch the speech. No where did he hint that people didn't include all Americans. He talked about giving power back to the people because the elite and powerful had a stranglehold in D.C. He talked about cleaning up the drug culture, and gangs. Cleaning up cities in Decay, Detroit could be a great example. Putting Americans first, since we actually do live here, Building our military up. Fighting Islamic extremist, because no other nations will. If ISIS was Christian extremist, my views on them would not change.

I

Nope. Just some highlights. Speech is worthless, until you see deeds.

Nevertheless, we'll see how he'll perform.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, skliss said:

The Trump pic was taken before they started filling up the mall. Watched all day and saw how filled it was when they got to the actual swearing in. I call disingenuous on those two pics.

.

That was an example of Perception Management for you - or another way of putting it re the pic and poster on

this occasion---- deliberate deception...

.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Captain Risky said:

I read the transcript of president Trump's speech and it sounded like he has big plans for the U.S. and the world too. Talk about the establishment and people power sounds a awful like a capitalist Che Guevara. People get the government they deserve. 

.

have a heart..!!

don't confuse the devastated '''''snowflakes''''' any further - jeeeez  :hmm:

I don't think the transcript would do justice to the live delivery - he was word perfect with a mixture of genuine passion
and natural authority - - - -

he did a good job and even Obama said so (lip read ) - for all the differences between the two men politically Obama
could appreciate what it takes to go through that ceremony, hold your nerve and deliver a speech that will go down in history -

..

 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

C2ktn_Y1_Uk_AATIUo.jpg

Edited by Avatar Samantha Ai
Link to comment
Share on other sites

.

oh I see you edited your post A Samantha - replying to my post -

well I was just about to reply that extra massive crowds don't always signify something good

then I was tempted to post a pic from Europe in the 1930's but I didn't want to do that Godwin's Law thing :)

so just mentally insert a pic of a very large flock of sheep ------ {here}

:P

.

Edited by bee
added a word
  • Like 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

What worries me is not that Trump seems childish and egotistical, but that he comes across as mean and vindictive.

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

32 minutes ago, bee said:

.

oh I see you edited your post A Samantha - replying to my post -

well I was just about to reply that extra massive crowds don't always signify something good

then I was tempted to post a pic from Europe in the 1930's but I didn't want to do that Godwin's Law thing :)

so just mentally insert a pic of a very large flock of sheep ------ {here}

:P

.

Similar patterns and contents in the speeches of the "sheepherders".

Edited by toast
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, toast said:

Similar patterns and contents in the speeches of the "sheepherders".

.

yeah we have to be vigilant and resist being indoctrinated by Shepherds and try and always think for ourselves
and make up our own minds about 'stuff' -

I think humans are hard wired  to go along with herd mentality (probably a survival thing) and the fear of ostracism is 
deep - (again a survival thing) - but these basic 'animal' emotions can be manipulated by 'shepherds' -

take Hollywood now - - how many DARE to show support for Trump - they risk ostracism and loss of work -

even when H. Clinton was heavily warmongering towards Russia and could have been responsible for kicking off a serious
military conflict with them as President ---- the Hollywood crowd STILL kept in line !!!!

.. 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, bee said:

.

yeah we have to be vigilant and resist being indoctrinated by Shepherds and try and always think for ourselves
and make up our own minds about 'stuff' -

I think humans are hard wired  to go along with herd mentality (probably a survival thing) and the fear of ostracism is 
deep - (again a survival thing) - but these basic 'animal' emotions can be manipulated by 'shepherds' -

take Hollywood now - - how many DARE to show support for Trump - they risk ostracism and loss of work -

even when H. Clinton was heavily warmongering towards Russia and could have been responsible for kicking off a serious
military conflict with them as President ---- the Hollywood crowd STILL kept in line !!!!

.. 

Yeah, its still fascinating somehow but frightening as well that the herd instinct pattern is still working and that just simple promises are  enough to build a majority and to nebulize its minds. Its a kind of desire for a new Messias, or another one, despite the fact that there is no Messias needed at all.

 

 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Michelle said:

Come on...he was the first black president. of course the place is going to fill up. Trump also didn't have "philanthropists" providing free or practically free transportation from all four corners of the US. Charter buses were charging ten dollars each from here and I know lots of people that went. Everyone bent over backwards to get as many people there as possible. This time everyone said you couldn't pay them enough to risk such a dangerous situation. People have been going nuts ever since he was elected.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_inauguration_of_Barack_Obama#Crowds_and_general_ticket_holders

Close...

I'm not saying the reasons you stated aren't factors in the lower attendance at Trump's inauguration, just that they're not the only ones. The simple fact is that Trump is not as popular now as Obama was at his first inauguration. It's not bias or hating on Trump or denying any of the other reasons that lead to the lower attendance. It's simple maths.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • The topic was locked
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.