Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Protesting for what?

Baz Dane

No, I don't see being a womanizer as being the same thing as being a rapist or a child molester (just want to clear that up). But, I also don't think powerful men who are 'playboys' are always out to remove the civil rights of women.

• Like 2

Good points have been made. I will try and research Clinton later. Have a good day.

4 minutes ago, Avatar Samantha Ai said:

Good points have been made. I will try and research Clinton later. Have a good day.

Education is good. Take the "try" out and just "do". 

• Like 6

OK I read the wiki. The three who accused Clinton of forcing himself on them later came out to support Trump.

If they were truly victims they would not be likely to support anyone close to doing to others what was done to them.

Partisan actors.

I stand by my original statement.

And the consensual affairs between two adults be they Clinton and others or Kennedy and others are not the same as forcing themselves on others.

8 minutes ago, Avatar Samantha Ai said:

OK I read the wiki. The three who accused Clinton of forcing himself on them later came out to support Trump.

If they were truly victims they would not be likely to support anyone close to doing to others what was done to them.

Partisan actors.

And the consensual affairs between two adults be they Clinton and others or Kennedy and others are not the same as forcing themselves on others.

Or they think Trump might finally bring them justice... :/

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, Myles said:

This is exactly how some of the far left behave. Only they are allowed to have opinions, only their opinions are 'right', everyone else's opinions are 'wrong' and of course they are completely justified in berating others who don't agree with them. Notice how it's only 'their America'  and the beliefs/opinions/concerns of others simply do not count in 'their America'.

We all need to remember: One man's rights end where another man's rights begin.  

• Like 4

Surprise, surprise...he isn't releasing his tax returns, after all.

Another lie he told the American people. 

2 minutes ago, ChaosRose said:

Since President Trump has now completely surrendered his business interests to his sons Donald Jr and Eric it's up to them to decide if they want the tax returns made public.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, ChaosRose said:

And whats wrong with that? Most parades have armed forces in them

2 minutes ago, ChaosRose said:

I guess you're not an 'old person'. Way back in ancient times the United States did put it's military hardware into celebrations and parades. This is not just a "Red Square" type of thing, it's just fallen out of favor (in America) in recent times.

• Like 4

58 minutes ago, Avatar Samantha Ai said:

Partisan actors.

You think it would make more sense for them to support Clinton?

There are far too many accusations to think that they are all false.   Most conceal that Bill was a womanizer.  

• Like 2

On 1/22/2017 at 3:30 AM, Manfred von Dreidecker said:

And as i remarked yesterday, have they really thought through that slogan? 

I mean surely, anyone's response to that would be "Yes, so do I, it's invigorating isn't it". 

It's even more effective as a sign when they are bludgeoning a Trump supporter with it.  

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Avatar Samantha Ai said:

Clinton and Kennedy did not denigrate women by speech or forcing themselves on them.

That is a lie.  Both are well-known for his antics with women.  You specifically picked two examples that completely destroyed your argument.

• Like 5

52 minutes ago, Lilly said:

I guess you're not an 'old person'. ............

i think it is irrelevant, engineered hate has no age limit., on either end

1 hour ago, ChaosRose said:

What about the internment camps? Surely that's more important than tax returns.

• Like 4

23 hours ago, Manfred von Dreidecker said:

And why will there be no place left to grow any food? And now "rounding up dissidents"?.  

The hysteria will be approaching a crescendo soon, hopefully.  Meanwhile, a meme for the ages.

Image result for the stupid, it burns

• Like 7

On 1/22/2017 at 9:19 AM, ChaosRose said:

I showed my face at the local march yesterday. 

People are there for different reasons. I was there for everyone, because I believe everyone will be equally ****** by the current administration. If you're not in the small number of millionaires and billionaires who will benefit from the moves they are making, you're in it with the rest of us.

Millions of people will lose their health care and people could die.

They're going to cut Medicare, mess with Social Security, cut aid to the poor...and people could die. 

They're going to privatize the VA when our veterans need specialized care...and people could die. 

They're going to turn a public education system into a private for profit system (and Betsy's Charter Schools are already failing)...so public education is on the chopping block.

They're going to do away with minimum wage, overtime, and safety regulations for workers...and people could die.

They're going to do away with regulations about clean air and water or any measures to combat warming...and everyone is in jeopardy.

They're having closed door meetings about how they can do away with ethics...and everyone is equally ****** by that.

They're circumventing laws so that they can do things that are illegal, and everyone is equally ****** by that.

They're attacking a free press and attempting to undermine our avenues to find out just how much we are being ******. 

And yes, they're also going after women's reproductive rights, insurance covered birth control, trying to build a stupid wall, and all that other crap. 

So I was there for all of us. I was there for the poor...and there are Republicans who are poor. I was there for the elderly, and there are Republicans who are elderly. I was there for our veterans, and there are Republican veterans. I was there for children and education, and I'm sure Republicans also have children and want them to be educated. I was there for the average American workers, many of which are Republican. I was there for all of the people and even the planet, because if it is affected, we are all affected. I was there to stand up for ethics in government. I'm sure there are Republicans who agree our elected officials should have some. I was there to stand up for our laws, because our officials are supposed to abide by them. I'm sure there are Republicans who agree with that. I was there for the press, because without them, we'll be getting our "information" from twitter and Alex Jones. I'm sure there are Republicans who would like to know what their elected officials are doing. And I was also there for women and minorities, so that they can also have a voice about their issues. I'm sure there are female and minority Republicans. 

Thank you! Some alt right media is portraying March by looking at the extremist weirdos, pro abortionists, rioters etc instead of the many issues that the March represents! 

Trump supporters say give him a chance, well on day one we are seeing what he's doing by legislation and policy and some of can see the dire effects especially on woman's health care for paps, breast. cancer or birth control pills,  preexisting conditions and expensive drugs can wipe out all social security income and  won't be able to have health care anymore. What's next euthanasia for the old sick and poor! Pro life to me is for babies and adults. There are some exceptions for  women who are forced to let go baby because baby is killing them! It should be a family decision not government in personal decisions that effect a family.  

Medicare and Medicaid are wrapped up in ACA so much many will die because of Republican and Presidential actions he has already signed with no replacement policies for the good things ACA has done for millions. Republicans want social security privatized into stock market instead of just raising the taxable ceiling to $250,000 and eliminating fraud and waste. Next financial bubble burst would result in less income for the poverty level social security recipients and everyone else. 

I also want to see him and his cabinet nominees properly vetted by FBI and tax income scrutany like ever other public servant. It's only proper for highest leaders if we want transparency of government.

I tweeted Trump, congratulations on the win! (He seems only focus on personal wins and I do respect the office of POTUS) 

I also told him I feared what he is doing to the ACA because if you have a tire going flat you either repair it or put a new one on to replace it. But I feel like he is just taking the old tire off and expecting it to work! 

I don't expect him to read beyond first line or reply like Obama or his staff  would do! 

1 minute ago, White Unicorn said:

many will die because of  Trump .... 

"many will die" again. Weren't you worried that many did die as a result of Barack and Hillary's disastrous policies, and many more would have died as soon as Hillary wheeled her chair, like Davros, up to the big polished desk in the Oval Office? or that "Affordable care" depended basically on extortion ? 

• Like 5

On 1/22/2017 at 10:05 AM, Lilly said:

To repeat myself a bit here...all the 'horror' that's supposedly 'going to happen' simply hasn't taken place yet.

what horror might that be coming from? I'm confused I will read the thread. 

It was horrible that  Women wasted the Woman's march event on such garbage. This entire election was about our fight for our country to hold onto higher Moral for us all, even for them, though I think a lot of their actions fall under like treason against America.

Edited by Ellapennella
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, White Unicorn said:

I don't expect him to read beyond first line or reply like Obama or his staff  would do! 

Really? You've done that? "dear barack, just wanted to say how gr8 u R. keep up the good wrk!" 

And of course he's always courteous enough to sent a reply (in person of course, from Barack's very own elegant fingers, he wouldn't possibly employ a lackey to reply) : "Thx 4 contacting the Democratic party. :) Sry we're 2 busy rite now 2 listen 2 what u actually said, but gr8 to no u'r rite behind us!" 

• Like 3