Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Protesting for what?

Baz Dane

2 hours ago, Kurzweil said:

They are just being led by someone who once was popular but is trying to recapture that through any means possible.

Sickening.

Obviously referring to bummer and bummer that passed under the bridge a while back.

• Like 1

Just heard Ashley Judd for the first time. Wow. Nothing of substance, just vile spewing of hate and disgusting garbage.

• Like 8

2 hours ago, aztek said:

i think it is irrelevant, engineered hate has no age limit., on either end

I simply meant old enough to remember celebrations and parades that included military presence.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Lilly said:

I simply meant old enough to remember celebrations and parades that included military presence.

i know what you meant,  and i have no doubt there would be no objections to military parade at all, if hilary won.

• Like 1

Pro-life woman recalls being ‘spit on’ and a whole lot worse at Women’s March

“I was told that they hoped I was raped and needed an abortion. I was spit on. I was physically blocked. I was shouted at in my face. I was told I was betraying other women. I was tripped. Why? Because I was advocating for pre-born women’s rights too,” Ussery wrote.

http://www.theblaze.com/news/2017/01/23/pro-life-woman-recalls-being-spit-on-and-a-whole-lot-worse-at-womens-march/

14 minutes ago, Sweetpumper said:

Pro-life woman recalls being ‘spit on’ and a whole lot worse at Women’s March

“I was told that they hoped I was raped and needed an abortion. I was spit on. I was physically blocked. I was shouted at in my face. I was told I was betraying other women. I was tripped. Why? Because I was advocating for pre-born women’s rights too,” Ussery wrote.

http://www.theblaze.com/news/2017/01/23/pro-life-woman-recalls-being-spit-on-and-a-whole-lot-worse-at-womens-march/

This hatred is getting out of hand.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, MWoo7 said:
13 hours ago, Kurzweil said:

They are just being led by someone who once was popular but is trying to recapture that through any means possible.

Sickening.

Obviously referring to bummer and bummer that passed under the bridge a while back.

A little quality clarifier/qualifier, was referring to the infamous Wild Bill and Barack, always hinting so I'm not tossed.

14 hours ago, Lilly said:

Doubtful this statement can be backed up with any proof if implying tanks and missile launchers. If not then OK but we are talking tanks and missile launchers.

Tanks and missile launchers in American parades are very rare and have never been used during inaugurations.

Due to the standing military presence of the British during the colonial era, Americans have never been comfortable with parading military hardware.

From the very conservative theblaze:

With the exception of France, Western powers are not known to parade their military throughout domestic cities. On the other hand, parading military forces through domestic cities has long been a hallmark of totalitarian dictators such as Kim Jong Un in North Korea and General Mao Zedong from China, who frequently used military parades to intimidate their citizens.

We should also be weary if it were to ever happen especially under Trump due to his beliefs.

In the United States, the Posse Comitatus Act specifically limits the federal government’s power by preventing them from using military personnel — which includes the United States Army and United States Air Force — to enforce domestic policies in the United States. Though Trump did not directly mention enforcing domestic policies as his reason for displaying the military in the streets, it would be hard to deny the chilling effect of military tanks rolling through domestic cities on the American people.

Trump has made comments in the past supporting autocratic government policies, even praising the Chinese government for using their own military to quell demonstrations in Tiananmen Square. “When the students poured into Tiananmen Square, the Chinese government almost blew it. Then they were vicious, they were horrible, but they put it down with strength. That shows you the power of strength,” Trump said. These comments will doubtless add fuel to the fire of speculation about Trump’s motives with respect to his planned military parades.

theblaze

Edited by Avatar Samantha Ai

How's this for putting things in perspective, only from exactly the opposite way that the source intended:  ?

More than 1 in 100 Americans marched against Donald Trump Saturday, say political scientists

Why, that's 1%!   

You see, Avatar? Your shrieking feminist bullies were representative of 1% of the American people. So you claim that they speak for the great majority?

• Like 2

An introductionary vdo of the Netherlands, especially for our hero, mr. Trump.

The Netherlands welcomes Trump in his own words..

*Disclaimer; the remarks concerning NATO are satirical, and should not be interpreted in any other way.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Phaeton80 said:

An introductionary vdo of the Netherlands, especially for our hero, mr. Trump.

The Netherlands welcomes Trump in his own words..

*Disclaimer; the remarks concerning NATO are satirical, and should not be interpreted in any other way.

Oh dear the Netherlands, Therasa May will become the first foriegn leader to see Trump and which make the Netherlands 3rd

"We should also be weary if it were to ever happen especially under Trump due to his beliefs."

Frankly I'm weary already and it's only Day 2!

1 hour ago, skliss said:

"We should also be weary if it were to ever happen especially under Trump due to his beliefs."

Frankly I'm weary already and it's only Day 2!

Isn't it day 4?

2 hours ago, Myles said:

Isn't it day 4?

Business days. :) 

• Like 1

On 1/23/2017 at 10:56 AM, Manfred von Dreidecker said:

"many will die" again. Weren't you worried that many did die as a result of Barack and Hillary's disastrous policies, and many more would have died as soon as Hillary wheeled her chair, like Davros, up to the big polished desk in the Oval Office? or that "Affordable care" depended basically on extortion ? 

Yes I worried about this.

I wanted to see healthcare for all citizens like Canada and other countries since Reagan era. It can be done and be cheaper like Canada is creative, even tourists get a health tax charged on purchases and meals, when I went there. There are many ways we could do it and have it work well for everyone.

My parents hit the insurance max payout  and lost everything by personal paying of medical bills. ACA addressing preventative care and eliminating preexisting conditions was a good thing. Sure it can be improved. It's a start just like Medicare and social security was decades ago. They had to go through many bipartisan changes to improve. They weren't just tossed out the window!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Myles said:

Isn't it day 4?

He said he'll be having the weekend off so he only started on Monday.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Manfred von Dreidecker said:

He said he'll be having the weekend off so he only started on Monday.

What?!

The weekend off and not spending it playing golf...

Halt the presses,get a reporter,and find out just what Trump was doing with this "weekend off"!!!

• Like 1

On 1/23/2017 at 10:06 AM, Ellapennella said:

Unfair trade deals for your country is not desirable for your country so why does it happen?

Because...it makes those in other countries happy! 

As it says in the bible...Screw thyself to make others happy! ;)

On the subject of protesting, now, you decide whether this is real or not, or whether it's cutting satire. Either way, it's pretty funny.

• Like 1