Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Protesting for what?

Baz Dane

26 minutes ago, Kismit said:

And as I said legally equals/ not always treated that way.

yeah wells that human nature. I'm Brown. Most of the time I'm treated equal, sometimes some ******* won't. Most people treat women equally. Giving a few anecdotal examples doesn't prove otherwise.

27 minutes ago, Kismit said:

the woman makes less money than her husband. There is the odd couple that are the opposite

So? This is because of different job and life choices.  These are all variable based and not rooted in a specific claim that they are paid less BECAUSE they are women. The wage gap has been proven wrong time and time again. If that's the stance you want to take I'm sure we can talk about that as well.

29 minutes ago, Kismit said:

Seven men where present at the signing of the document to cut government funding to family planning clinics

More men are in politics than women. Also its to cut funding from the family planning clinics. note* family planning.

30 minutes ago, Kismit said:

The man's statement about dragging woman around is not the only misogynistic comment or action that has made it into the public  arena in the past 30 years. 

this was tackled between a conversation Farmer and I had. We can pick up where we left off from there if you could please read those so we can avoid redundancy in this thread and reduce the amount of posts related to the same responses* ty!

31 minutes ago, Kismit said:

Woman are angry and they see their rights being taken from them,

Not all women. 20 + million American women voted for Trump. Are you implying they are not real women? Is that not insulting? Or that they are less intelligent by not agreeing with your stance?

The protests are dumb. Not because they are women's protesting this would apply to any protest even if it wasn't identity based if it was on the same premise.

38 minutes ago, Kismit said:

Donald Trump, like it or not is a world leader, and he has made himself the poster boy for all of those things woman are angry at.

only half the women* because the other half seem to support Trump.. so....

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, aztek said:

i did not say feminist would, and yes i can show examples of physical abuse by females, not as much as by men but it still exists.

well, your husband your problem, you should tell him, to treat you equally, lol., btw it is all your fault girls,  it has been happening for as long as we exist, you keep falling for the wrong guy, thus all your problems

I know family violence is not always perpetrated by men. But I'm refering to why these woman protested.

My man is the right man he is just culturally damaged. And the man knows when he over steps. I'm not quiet. 

4 minutes ago, Kismit said:

But I'm refering to why these woman protested.

they protested because they cannot think for themselves. They fell for the MSM rhetoric and then like sheep flocked to their pseudo activist leaders and celebrities for guidance.

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Kismit said:

I will have to get better examples? When you proove the man works 100x harder. I have worked the exact same job as my husband before. I know how hard he works. Then he comes home to rest. Like a lot of men. 

Not all women want to cook or clean. And many women are very bright. But their traditional roles are not seen as important as men's hard working traditional roles. Why?

Inequality in pay has not been debunked it has been explained in a fashion. To keep it legal.

You had me at "Chopped Morris Minor and car shows" ! :tsu:

• Like 1

Just now, .ZZ. said:

You had me at "Chopped Morris Minor

I had no idea what that was. I just thought she was speaking New Zealand-ese.

15 minutes ago, Rinna said:

For example, a man who wants to attend baking classes or knitting might face mock or scorn. 

Let other guys mock and go spend the evening sorrounded by guys at a sports bar. Those classes are great places to pickup women so any stigma attached to such classes keeping male participation low works to my advantage.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Kismit said:

I will have to get better examples? When you proove the man works 100x harder. I have worked the exact same job as my husband before. I know how hard he works. Then he comes home to rest. Like a lot of men. 

Not all women want to cook or clean. And many women are very bright. But their traditional roles are not seen as important as men's hard working traditional roles. Why?

Inequality in pay has not been debunked it has been explained in a fashion. To keep it legal.

lol well a flag a female waves weights about 2-3 oz, 1 cinder block weights about 30lb, a jackhammer is about 80,  1 lb is 16 oz, you do the math, that is by  weights they lift only, how about amount of hammer swings one has to do a day, of sheets of Sheetrock one has to carry a day, buckets of compound, bags of cement.. or 100s of other things, now do you want to get into details of construction site? cuz i can give you all of them , been in construction for about 20 years.

not all women cook or  clean i know personally about dozen who make over 100k a year.  and have other people clean and cook,  they would really laugh at your post, they are seen from the side they show, it is up to you which side you show.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Kismit said:

My man is the right man he is just culturally damaged. And the man knows when he over steps. I'm not quiet. 

do you know when you overstep, or it is something only man can do?

1 minute ago, AdealJustice said:

they protested because they cannot think for themselves. They fell for the MSM rhetoric and then like sheep flocked to their pseudo activist leaders and celebrities for guidance.

I hate to be so severe on my own sex..but I agree with you there. I mean, the amount of women who marched is only 2% of the female population in America. Kelly Anne Conway broke a glass ceiling by leading Trump's campaign. I don't see any of them applauding and cheering for her. Chelsea Handler, who was one of the bigger celebrities connected with the march, just stated she wouldn't interview Melania Trump because she "can hardly speak English." Like..I don't even have words...Just..*head hits desk*

• Like 7

2 minutes ago, Jarocal said:

Let other guys mock and go spend the evening sorrounded by guys at a sports bar. Those classes are great places to pickup women so any stigma attached to such classes keeping male participation low works to my advantage.

You just made me laugh so hard! 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Rinna said:

I hate to be so severe on my own sex..but I agree with you there. I mean, the amount of women who marched is only 2% of the female population in America. Kelly Anne Conway broke a glass ceiling by leading Trump's campaign. I don't see any of them applauding and cheering for her. Chelsea Handler, who was one of the bigger celebrities connected with the march, just stated she wouldn't interview Melania Trump because she "can hardly speak English." Like..I don't even have words...Just..*head hits desk*

Thank-you! Exactly! The left can be bullies when they want to but no one else can lol. Kelly Anne made history, I don't see feminists applauding her and the ones that would such as Camille Pagalia and Christina Hoff Summers are utterly despised by mainstream feminism.

Note as you said* only 2% of American women marched. Over 20 million voted for Trump. Which is the bigger movement with tangible results? Note this women's march is promoting Hijab culture. That Lina sarsur chick how ever you spell her name, one of the event organizers literally promotes SHARIA.... This feels like a circus not a protest. How about cleaning up after these womens protestors? Did anyone see the giant mess they left behind? Men picking up their garbage? Why is kismet not concerned with men having a higher percentage working rates in dangerous and dirty jobs? Why not promote equality there? Why equality where there are only benefits?

So many issues with these "protests" .

Edited by AdealJustice
  • Like 2

Hmm we both cook. We only had the ceiling painted twice so far.  I'm starting to get the hang of this flipping business!
No no pancakes up there.

Not yet : D

• Like 3

Just now, AdealJustice said:

Thank-you! Exactly! The left can be bullies when they want to but no one else can lol. Kelly Anne made history, I don't see feminists applauding her and the ones that would such as Camille Pagalia and Christina Hoff Summers are utterly despised by mainstream feminism.

Yes, it is only acceptable to be xenophobic toward someone if they are related to or support Trump. 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Rinna said:

Kelly Anne Conway broke a glass ceiling by leading Trump's campaign. I don't see any of them applauding and cheering for her. 

While there is a very well established pattern of liberals disowning minorities who go to the right I have to say Conway is a different story. If you remove political bias you have to admit that she is simply freaking weird almost unsettling so and even removing politics from the conversation she seems to have a tenuous grasp on reality. Like whenever I see her interviewed I keep expecting her to start reaching for the tracers she is hallucinating. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, AdealJustice said:

yeah wells that human nature. I'm Brown. Most of the time I'm treated equal, sometimes some ******* won't. Most people treat women equally. Giving a few anecdotal examples doesn't prove otherwise.

So? This is because of different job and life choices.  These are all variable based and not rooted in a specific claim that they are paid less BECAUSE they are women. The wage gap has been proven wrong time and time again. If that's the stance you want to take I'm sure we can talk about that as well.

^^This is legally equal. Why are woman's roles seen as less important. A shop assistant less important than a ditch digger?

More men are in politics than women. Why? Also its to cut funding from the family planning clinics. note* family planning. under the guise of stopping abortion funding. That does not effect as many men ad it does woman.

this was tackled between a conversation Farmer and I had. We can pick up where we left off from there if you could please read those so we can avoid redundancy in this thread and reduce the amount of posts related to the same responses* ty!

Not all women. 20 + million American women voted for Trump. Are you implying they are not real women? Is that not insulting? Or that they are less intelligent by not agreeing with your stance?
 ^^Not Once did I imply any such thing. Not Once. Don't  you dare tar me with a dualistic brush.

The protests are dumb. Not because they are women's protesting this would apply to any protest even if it wasn't identity based if it was on the same premise.

only half the women* because the other half seem to support Trump.. so....

^^ He is the poster boy. The man at the top,  the representative. It won't be the last protest aimed at him purely because of his position. I have read some horrible comments about America getting what it deserves. I think that is a disgusting way to think, but I do believe Donald Trump has gotten what he deserves.

• Like 1

Just now, Farmer77 said:

While there is a very well established pattern of liberals disowning minorities who go to the right I have to say Conway is a different story. If you remove political bias you have to admit that she is simply freaking weird almost unsettling so and even removing politics from the conversation she seems to have a tenuous grasp on reality. Like whenever I see her interviewed I keep expecting her to start reaching for the tracers she is hallucinating. 

Whattt? What made you think that! I have always liked her in interviews! 

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, AdealJustice said:

Oh so they are just dumb woman? Right I thought they were angry woman aiming their anger at a symbol of oppression. My bad.

• Like 3

Just now, Rinna said:

Whattt? What made you think that! I have always liked her in interviews! 

Oh wow , interesting.

I think she perpetually has the look of a lost cocker spaniel on an acid trip. Then throw in gems like "alternative facts" and the picture starts to become complete. LOL 

You're right about the left being hypocritical in not saluting her for her success, I just think in this one case personality probably plays a larger part than it has historically. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Kismit said:

Oh so they are just dumb woman? Right I thought they were angry woman aiming their anger at a symbol of oppression. My bad.

are you oppressed? 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, aztek said:

do you know when you overstep, or it is something only man can do?

Apparently over stepping is when I try to join in conversations with the boys.

But I don't beat my husband I praise him. I work every day to make us both proud of who we are and so does he. But he is culturally conditioned. His single father will call him a pussie for helping me with the housework. There is another one. Why should i consider it helping me out?

15 minutes ago, Kismit said:

^^This is legally equal. Why are woman's roles seen as less important. A shop assistant less important than a ditch digger

Because a ditch digger is a bloody tough job to work. And I have more respect for that person than a shop assistance.

ill reply with a response I had to @Rinna

18 minutes ago, AdealJustice said:

How about cleaning up after these womens protestors? Did anyone see the giant mess they left behind? Men picking up their garbage? Why is kismet not concerned with men having a higher percentage working rates in dangerous and dirty jobs? Why not promote equality there? Why equality where there are only benefits?

Why aren't you promoting the equality of genders in dangerous and dirty jobs? Seems like a good place to start. 

More men are in politics than women. Why?

because interests.  Are you saying men and women are identical physically? Why would you assume the same for psychology? I mean sure there are women who are into politics but this does not seem to be the case for the vast majority. Why not look at the nuances?

under the guise of stopping abortion funding. That does not effect as many men ad it does woman.

Abortions effect families hence the title of the institute. And I agree on the abortion bit - we should be looking at this in greater detail. Can you speak of the specifics of what might happen as in citing his actual policy for this?

^^Not Once did I imply any such thing. Not Once. Don't  you dare tar me with a dualistic brush.

Well it did seem to come across as such. I'm not daring anything, it seemed to be a natural symptom of the stance you took.

Sorry I had to quote myself because your response was in a giant quote and with both of our responses within the quote it was a jumbly mess.

One of the several pics of the trash these so called independent , intelligent protest goers left behind for the patriarchy to pick up lol

Protest-Trash.jpg

Edited by AdealJustice
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, Kismit said:

No. They are plain dumb humans. lmfao symbol of oppression. here we go with the oppression Olympics... Having a higher life expectancy is such an oppressive thing.

Edited by AdealJustice
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, aztek said:

are you oppressed? 

Probably. and triggered too.

• Like 3