Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Protesting for what?

Baz Dane

8 minutes ago, Yamato said:

My question to Moore is:   Why do the bombs only matter to Democrats when a Republican is dropping them?  

good question -

For myself, I'm not influenced in the slightest by Republican or Democrat  .... I have no fixed Party affiliations in my own country
so they are non existent in yours - 

What with Trump and Brexit politics are very interesting at the moment - 

• Like 1

musical interlude on the waaaaaaay ------ >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Hope everything is going to be alright - the other day when the whole thing was getting a bit much -

I found a solution for myself and that was to believe in the inherent goodness in people and that
this goodness will ultimately prevail over all the confusion, hysteria, deception and this and that - 

(fingers crossed )

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

Back to the thread title.....protesting for checks and balances. 

I think this is why it (the travel ban) was done in the first place. I see this as a Constitutional 'testing of the waters'.

Edited by Lilly
wrong word
  • Like 1

As to the protests, they have been organized by George Soros supported organizations. IMO, Mr Moore is simply one of Mr Soros's many minions. If you research Mr Soros you will see what his affiliations really are...and he's definitely not pro-American.

• Like 2

Trump tweets in response to the court's ruling :        Trump on Twitter

The opinion of this so-called judge, which essentially takes law-enforcement away from our country, is ridiculous and will be overturned!  

Jesus "so-called judge"?  

• Like 1

I think this Trump tweet  (bolded) is pertinent to this thread - (see link in post above)

Professional anarchists, thugs and paid protesters are proving the point of the millions of people who voted to MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

also --- MSM and Social Media and carefully placed plants are shepherding the protesters IMO

edit to add - and there must be elements of tribalism as well I suppose -- 

Edited by bee

40 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

The opinion of this so-called judge, which essentially takes law-enforcement away from our country, is ridiculous and will be overturned!  

Jesus "so-called judge"?  

Yeah, I saw that when I first got up this morning.

Even I thought, hmmm, that isn't very presidential.

• Like 2

Wow , um Mr. Trump is not painting a very pro American vision of himself through twitter. I missed this tweet earlier. 

When a country is no longer able to say who can, and who cannot , come in & out, especially for reasons of safety &.security - big trouble!  

This makes me think the exclusion of the judicial branch from the White House website wasnt an accident  and Mr. Trump doesn't see the value of the checks and balances which protect our freedom. 

2 hours ago, Lilly said:

As to the protests, they have been organized by George Soros supported organizations. IMO, Mr Moore is simply one of Mr Soros's many minions. If you research Mr Soros you will see what his affiliations really are...and he's definitely not pro-American.

Here's Soros explaining away why it was ok for HIM to help the Nazi's and not feel any guilt about it, using the old excuse of "well, if it wasn't me, someone else would have done it anyways" to paraphrase...

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Yamato said:

Democrats do terrible things, they're like Republicans.

Democrats, Republicans... two sides of the same coin...

- "You're husband and Bill Clinton have become good friends..."

- "That's right, my husband, Bill Clinton, and I, have become great friends."

She goes on to talk about how poor Billy-boy didn't "have the advantages you had" growing up... oh Boo Hoo Hoo... "He thinks of George a little bit like the father he didn't have and he's very loving to him"... "I love Bill Clinton"

The interview shows pictures of the 2 ex-Presidents together, grey-haired, on golf carts, or in tropical settings laughing away, which gives you the image of the Clinton's and the Bush's eventually becoming "great friends" later in life.

What they don't say is that they were "great friends" all along...

July 30, 1983, at then Vice President' Bush's home in Kennebunkport Maine...

image558122.jpg

Bill Clinton, George H W Bush and look who they're sitting with... George Wallace, which makes sense when considering Hillary's fondness of segregationist Barry Goldwater.

Anyways, the point is, that the Bush's and Clinton's didn't suddenly just "become good friends". They've been one big happy family since the begining.

This is why Iran/Contra got completely swept under the rug.

Of course the picture doesn't "prove" anything, but there's also that saying of "a picture speaks a thousand words", and that one sure does IMO.

Republican... Democrat... Whatever... With a Bush or a Clinton(stooges like Obama included) in the White House, it makes no difference. Foreign policy ends up being the same... and some radical, Sunni-Wahabbist, groups are allowed to grow like a cancer.

And THIS election was almost another Bush-Clinton toss up yet AGAIN(gee what a surprise), before Trump came along and ruined it for them.

Also, what was going on in Mena Arkansas in 1983 when that picture was taken?...

That was when a CIA operation was flying weapons out of the Mena Airport down to the Contras, by pilots including Barry Seal, who was flying back with TONS of cocaine in what was the begining of the Crack-Cocaine epidemic that exploded across America.

Back to Michael Moore, sure he's always been a "Democrat" but that is meaningless IMO... He's supporting the same group that has been in power for decades that have brought us to current foreign policy mess we're now facing.

For him being "anti-war" it's very ironic that he would support the War-Hawk regime-change candidate Clinton. :huh:

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Yamato said:

He's ridiculed and reviled not because he's from the Globalist Axis of Evil but because he really is anti-war. 

He's ridiculed and reviled beside he has his head stuck up Hillary Clitnon's rear end. If you can call anyone who's that far up the Blessed Hillary anti-war, you'd have a job waiting for you at the Ministry of Propaganda. 

• Like 3

17 hours ago, Manfred von Dreidecker said:

He's ridiculed and reviled beside he has his head stuck up Hillary Clitnon's rear end. If you can call anyone who's that far up the Blessed Hillary anti-war, you'd have a job waiting for you at the Ministry of Propaganda. 

Not being fat and homely would help too. 

The left-wing group that helped organize the violent shut down of the Milo Yiannopoulos event at the University of California, Berkeley on Wednesday is backed by a progressive charity that is in turn funded by George Soros, the city of Tucson, a major labor union and several large companies.

http://dailycaller.com/2017/02/03/look-who-funds-the-group-behind-the-call-to-arms-at-milos-berkeley-event/

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Farmer77 said:

Jesus "so-called judge"?  

Jesus what? there's priests that are bad too.

I agree with Alex Jones/Rand Paul  and everyone else that say's this is a dangerous time for our country when we can't even have control of our borders.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Ellapennella said:

Jesus what? there's priests that are bad too.

Jesus the man through the two tweets regarding that issue showed nothing but contempt for this nation and its checks and balances. Not very presidential 

2 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

Jesus the man through the two tweets regarding that issue showed nothing but contempt for this nation and its checks and balances. Not very presidential 

Good ! I'm glad he's transparent  It's no secret.

President Trump is for real.

• Like 1

Just now, Ellapennella said:

You just said youre glad the president is transparent in his contempt for America and its checks and balances. .......

• Like 1

On 2/4/2017 at 6:28 AM, bee said:

good question -

For myself, I'm not influenced in the slightest by Republican or Democrat  .... I have no fixed Party affiliations in my own country
so they are non existent in yours - 

What with Trump and Brexit politics are very interesting at the moment - 

The republican party does have traitors in it that are easier to spot more since President Trump but as for the left,I would never vote for them ever for anything because of what they've become.  Seems like old school dems are  with President Trump.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Ellapennella said:

what you see is what you get - 

his responses might be a bit raw sometimes but that's because he hasn't spent years being a professional liar politician -

:tu:

• Like 2

1 minute ago, bee said:

what you see is what you get - 

his responses might be a bit raw sometimes but that's because he hasn't spent years being a professional liar politician -

:tu:

OMG what we saw through  those tweets was a man with contempt for the structure of America. How is that not the least disconcerting to you guys? 

28 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

sorry, I'm getting confused. Now Jesus has chipped in on twitter? That would be worth holding the front page for.

• Like 1