Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Protesting for what?

Baz Dane

"@RealJesusH.Christ" 

Edited by Manfred von Dreidecker

Just now, Manfred von Dreidecker said:

sorry, I'm getting confused. Now Jesus has chipped in on twitter? That would be worth holding the front page for.

Sorry I get confused, apparently he's going by Trump now. 

1 minute ago, Farmer77 said:

OMG what we saw through  those tweets was a man with contempt for the structure of America. How is that not the least disconcerting to you guys? 

yeah yeah yeah 

save your fake tears and hand wringing  for the sheep --- :P

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, bee said:

what you see is what you get - 

his responses might be a bit raw sometimes but that's because he hasn't spent years being a professional liar politician -

:tu:

I think he has to stay connected with the people letting us know what he's doing & what others are doing against us  because we don't trust the opposition that don't want to  fix things.

Edited by Ellapennella
typo
  • Like 2

Just now, bee said:

yeah yeah yeah 

save your fake tears and hand wringing  for the sheep --- :P

So you support anything the says or does man no matter what? Ok good to know. 

3 minutes ago, Ellapennella said:

I think he has to stay connected with the people letting us know what he's doing & what others are doing against us  because we don't trust the opposition that don't want to  fix things.

I agree - and that's why the tweets are a good thing IMO - because he can by~pass the MSM propaganda machine -

I like to see a real person 'warts and all'....and not a cardboard cut out type of politician who hides their real self and
opinions most of the time - 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

Sorry I get confused, apparently he's going by Trump now. 

You know what's really confusing? Why a Fed. Judge would interfere in making America safe.

• Like 3

Just now, Ellapennella said:

You know what's really confusing? Why a Fed. Judge would interfere in making America safe.

A fed judge's job is to uphold the law. Thats all he's doing. I understand the frustrations of having a judge get in the way of an agenda however its those very checks and balances which make America great. They are what keeps our president a president and not a dictator. 

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, bee said:

I agree - and that's why the tweets are a good thing IMO - because he can by~pass the MSM propaganda machine -

I like to see a real person 'warts and all'....and not a cardboard cut out type of politician who hides their real self and
opinions most of the time - 

Yep, and having Steve Bannon there with him  in the W.H is what MSM the propaganda machine never wanted to happen..

14 minutes ago, Ellapennella said:

because he's anti-Trump and interprets the law the way he does because of this --- ?

edit --- before the inevitable happens - sorry if you missed it - :innocent:

Edited by bee
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

A fed judge's job is to uphold the law. Thats all he's doing. I understand the frustrations of having a judge get in the way of an agenda however its those very checks and balances which make America great. They are what keeps our president a president and not a dictator. 

He's interfering with our laws what are you talking about upholding it? 

Edited by Ellapennella
typo
  • Like 1

He's interfering with our laws what are you talking about upholding it?  t

No he's not. Our nation was designed to prevent tyranny by having three branches of government, the executive (trump) the legislative (congress) and the Judicial (Courts). In this case the judicial branch was petitioned to intervene by two states. The judge found that the states had standing and most likely will win the pending court battle so he put a stop to the ban until the case can proceed. If he hears compelling evidence that the ban isnt illegal then he will side with Trump. Thats the beauty of our country. 

I understand that you agree with president trump banning immigrants from those 7 nations, but that doesnt mean its a legal order.  

15 minutes ago, bee said:

because he's anti-Trump and interprets the law the way he does because of this --- ?

edit --- before the inevitable happens - sorry if you missed it - :innocent:

I think it will be overturned.

Edited by Ellapennella
  • Like 2

Just now, Farmer77 said:

No he's not. Our nation was designed to prevent tyranny by having three branches of government, the executive (trump) the legislative (congress) and the Judicial (Courts). In this case the judicial branch was petitioned to intervene by two states. The judge found that the states had standing and most likely will win the pending court battle so he put a stop to the ban until the case can proceed. If he hears compelling evidence that the ban isnt illegal then he will side with Trump. Thats the beauty of our country. 

I understand that you agree with president trump banning immigrants from those 7 nations, but that doesnt mean its a legal order.  

and when there are traitors in positions of power ? it's not a done deal. it will be overturned. we have the right to shut our system down to fix it if we have to.

• Like 1

and when there are traitors in positions of power ? it's not a done deal. it will be overturned. we have the right to shut our system down to fix it if we have to.

It might be overturned. As I said thats the beauty of our country , the checks and balances. 

We absolutely have the right to do what we need to fix our system. As long as we do it legally. (from my perspective we should do it morally too but thats a different conversation) 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Ellapennella said:

I think it will be overturned.

lol I see you quoted me pre-edit --- 

from what I've seen in a couple of articles and the comments that followed them -
I agree that it could be overturned -

but whether it is or not - it has added to the ammunition against President Trump for those who seize on anything
and twist it for all it's worth --- 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Manfred von Dreidecker said:

He's ridiculed and reviled beside he has his head stuck up Hillary Clitnon's rear end. If you can call anyone who's that far up the Blessed Hillary anti-war, you'd have a job waiting for you at the Ministry of Propaganda. 

I wouldn't vote for Hillary with a 10 foot pole.  You voted for Trump if you're an American, you won't even tell us what country you're from so maybe this next reply will be the big reveal?    I don't know if that common misspelling of yours is a reference to the female genitalia or not but the guy can believe in universal healthcare and rationalize who he thinks the better choice is the same way anyone can for whatever the reason is they thought Trump was.  

If you're anti-war in this election, it doesn't mean you have to vote for Donald Trump.   Donald Trump's rhetoric was 10x more hawkish than Clinton's and the rebuttal was that maybe he's just lying, and that the lives not yet taken don't matter when only the lives already taken do.  I supported Rand Paul who you can make the same argument, that yeah he has blood on his hands. 

I've asked you a few times months ago and you couldn't answer so let's try again.   Just what ideas of Donald Trump's do you think are so great?   Why are you having such trouble understanding that this election was a choice between two lousy candidates?  

Why do your rabid opinions of Donald Trump have any substance to me?   It's not that He doesn't have blood on his hands anymore.  That argument is moot.  He does have blood on his hands.  We've been over the first 31 airstrikes, maybe you'd like to address the subsequent bombing in Yemen then come tell me why you're still so sanctimonious?

He's got a collection of Executive Orders now.  Got anything you like there to talk about?   What ideas do you like?  What bombings do you like?  What executive orders do you like?  

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, bee said:

lol I see you quoted me pre-edit --- 

from what I've seen in a couple of articles and the comments that followed them -
I agree that it could be overturned -

but whether it is or not - it has added to the ammunition against President Trump for those who seize on anything
and twist it for all it's worth --- 

They key will be for both sides to accept the outcome regardless of which way the decision falls. 

3 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

They key will be for both sides to accept the outcome regardless of which way the decision falls. 

it would be good if that happens regarding the outcome of the actual election as well ---

21 hours ago, Lemieux said:

Democrats, Republicans... two sides of the same coin...

Of course the picture doesn't "prove" anything, but there's also that saying of "a picture speaks a thousand words", and that one sure does IMO.

Republican... Democrat... Whatever... With a Bush or a Clinton(stooges like Obama included) in the White House, it makes no difference. Foreign policy ends up being the same... and some radical, Sunni-Wahabbist, groups are allowed to grow like a cancer.

GettyImages-843167781438806851.jpg?uuid=

So does this one.  But you'll have to quote Donald Trump in order to share all his wonderful praise about Hillary Clinton if a picture doesn't set the record straight.   Don't be so gullible that because she turned out to be his political opponent, he doesn't love her. 

It makes no difference who's in the White House, so long as half the time half our people don't care what their boy does and the other half the time the other half doesn't care what theirs does.   That's why I'm telling you, don't drop the ball on Saudi Arabia now.   You apparently have zero interest in discussing Iran, I can't even invite you to comment to get one.   We're not going to get meaningful change with our country's TREASON (your word not mine) with Saudi Arabia and what surely must be other treasonous relationships with other foreign powers if you can ignore what we're doing over there to then come tell me "it makes no difference".   It makes no difference, if we drop what we were doing and retract our statements like "TREASON" the moment Trump goes to Arabia.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, bee said:

it would be good if that happens regarding the outcome of the actual election as well ---

Yeah thats come and gone now though. The current protests are all about what Trump has done since he took office. 

7 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

Yeah thats come and gone now though. The current protests are all about what Trump has done since he took office. 

Everyone who has crossed President Trump over the wrong way knowing his intentions are good, all fail.

Edited by Ellapennella

3 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

It's all part of the same orchestrated campaign to Trash Trump and devalue his Presidency - 

which at the same time devalues the office of President which inevitably devalues America's standing
in the world --- so *slow hand clap*

But

this is probably what the Globalists want because to carry on with their plans the Eagle has to be knocked
off it's perch, so to speak -

Not so long ago Obama & Lynch were wanting to punish people with I think prison if they said anything insulting against islam.

• Like 1