Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Protesting for what?

Baz Dane

3 minutes ago, bee said:

It's all part of the same orchestrated campaign to Trash Trump and devalue his Presidency - 

which at the same time devalues the office of President which inevitably devalues America's standing
in the world --- so *slow hand clap*

But

this is probably what the Globalists want because to carry on with their plans the Eagle has to be knocked
off it's perch, so to speak -

I wish you would point the blame for devaluating the presidency at the guy who cant stay off twitter, has a vulgar mouth and prides himself on being offensive. Rather than blame those who , as the founding fathers mandated, are being vigilant against overreaching and corrupt government. 

Edited by Farmer77
  • Like 2

13 minutes ago, Yamato said:

It makes no difference who's in the White House,

B.S

We have President Trump & Steve Bannon in the White House. I expect them to make a huge difference.

1 minute ago, Ellapennella said:

Not so long ago Obama & Lynch were wanting to punish people with I think prison if they said anything insulting against islam.

that comes as no surprise --- over here in the UK ...

the MSM went nuts when the Islamic State beheadings of westerners were taking place and it was all over the news -
then the public started going nuts over Islam and what was happening -

so they must have thought -- oh whoops we went a bit too far with that and it's backfired -
so then Russia became the big Bogey Man and it all went quiet about the Islamic State -

Then Trump won the election and now he is the Bogey Man - and it's gone a bit quiet about Putin / Russia _
Now the MSM and social media are bringing the western sheep and the muslims together to oppose him and form a power base -

Suddenly Islam is practically the best thing since sliced bread especially since the temporary travel restrictions -

:wacko:

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, bee said:

the MSM went nuts when the Islamic State beheadings of westerners were taking place and it was all over the news -

so they must have thought -- oh whoops we went a bit too far with that and it's backfired -
so then Russia became the big Bogey Man and it all went quiet about the Islamic State -

Then Trump won the election and now he is the Bogey Man - and it's gone a bit quiet about Putin / Russia _
Now the MSM and social media are bringing the western sheep and the muslims together to oppose him and form a power base -

Suddenly Islam is practically the best thing since sliced bread especially since the temporary travel restrictions -

Nigel  " they're in denial, they don't understand " .

Edited by Ellapennella

If Trump writes 20 Presidential orders and only 15 of them stick. That's plenty good enough for me.

Anyway, if you understand Trump at all, all these Executive Orders are basically starting points. He never expects to get everything he wants, so he'll ask for way too much, and then what he finally settles for will be way more then what he would have gotten if he'd started with a reasonable request.

1 minute ago, DieChecker said:

If Trump writes 20 Presidential orders and only 15 of them stick. That's plenty good enough for me.

Anyway, if you understand Trump at all, all these Executive Orders are basically starting points. He never expects to get everything he wants, so he'll ask for way too much, and then what he finally settles for will be way more then what he would have gotten if he'd started with a reasonable request.

If thats the tactic then perhaps he should back off on insulting the checks and balances that this nation is built on.  

Edited by Farmer77

On 1/22/2017 at 3:42 AM, Lemieux said:

How is it... WITH EVIDENCE PLEASE... that Trump is SOOOO evil and it will be the "end of the world" and blah blah blah???

The protests are not because "Trump is SOOOO evil."

People are protesting because many folks in this country don't support unshackling Wall Street. They don't support opening up our waterways to pollution. They're don't support Trump's mini-Muslim ban, nor do they want to see 20 million people stripped of their insurance coverage. They don't want to see Trump fulfill his campaign promise to build a SCOTUS that reverses Roe v. Wade.

They are dissatisfied with the direction he's taking this country and they have a right to assemble and voice their concerns.

• Like 5

8 minutes ago, Startraveler said:

The protests are not because "Trump is SOOOO evil."

People are protesting because many folks in this country don't support unshackling Wall Street. They don't support opening up our waterways to pollution. They're don't support Trump's mini-Muslim ban, nor do they want to see 20 million people stripped of their insurance coverage. They don't want to see Trump fulfill his campaign promise to build a SCOTUS that reverses Roe v. Wade.

They are dissatisfied with the direction he's taking this country and they have a right to assemble and voice their concerns.

Many cant get past the election and inauguration protests. IMO you can remove all the campaign rhetoric and just look at what the man has done since taking office and find PLENTY to be protesting over. 

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

Many cant get past the election and inauguration protests. IMO you can remove all the campaign rhetoric and just look at what the man has done since taking office and find PLENTY to be protesting over. 

Yes, things he promised he'd do! I know, it's unprecedented, isn't it. The entire population of the USA ought to be out int he streets protesting about this outrageous breach of precedent and protocol and everything that the whole world of "democratic politics holds dear. 

• Like 3

You know the only other leader who spelled out what he'd do before taking power, and then went ahead and did it? Yes, that's right. *think small mustache* 

Edited by Manfred von Dreidecker
  • Like 1

Just now, Manfred von Dreidecker said:

Yes, things he promised he'd do! I know, it's unprecedented, isn't it. The entire population of the USA ought to be out int he streets protesting about this outrageous breach of precedent and protocol and everything that the whole world of "democratic politics holds dear. 

Nahhhh he isnt doing what he said he'd do.He's doing just enough to keep the division up.  His 7 nation ban didnt even include the nation that sent us 9/11, its pure politics.

Theres so much more fun than just that headline grabber though!

I didnt hear him say he would allow mining companies to dump their coal waste into rivers , nor did i hear him say he would allow corporations that harm animals to be hidden from the public nor, and this points back to your 'small hands mustache' comment, nor did I hear him tell us he was going to give himself and only himself the power to say who is worthy of being a lobbyist and who isnt. 

8 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

Nahhhh he isnt doing what he said he'd do.He's doing just enough to keep the division up.  His 7 nation ban didnt even include the nation that sent us 9/11, its pure politics.

Theres so much more fun than just that headline grabber though!

I didnt hear him say he would allow mining companies to dump their coal waste into rivers , nor did i hear him say he would allow corporations that harm animals to be hidden from the public nor, and this points back to your 'small hands mustache' comment, nor did I hear him tell us he was going to give himself and only himself the power to say who is worthy of being a lobbyist and who isnt. 

Or repeal Frank-Dodd?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Likely Guy said:

Or repeal Frank-Dodd?

Oh right! How can i forget after railing against Hilary and wall street for a year Trump exposed his true colors with that one

Edited by Farmer77
  • Like 1

Btw recently the courts could allow the ban to come into force if Trump has reasonable and strong grounds to allow it. I believe the courts will listen to both sides of the ban.

I dont know where i read this but, there might be a few changes if the ban was to resume

9 hours ago, Mr.United_Nations said:

Btw recently the courts could allow the ban to come into force if Trump has reasonable and strong grounds to allow it.

Such as a new 9/11? :unsure2: 

(Sorry, just under the influence of Farmer77. You can't beat a good conspiracy theory.)

• Like 1

18 hours ago, bee said:

Islam isn't best or worst, it's just nothing to do with it at all.  

"Islamic State" what a joke!   There already are states in the Middle East, they're called States.   Let's respect those for a change and the non-state actors and ISIS bogeymen wouldn't propagate there.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Yamato said:

"Islamic State" what a joke!   There already are states in the Middle East, they're called States.   Let's respect those for a change and the non-state actors and ISIS bogeymen wouldn't propagate there.

If only those that want to promote their hardline dogmas would do the same.

Which could go for both Middle Eastern countries and the US, couldn't it.  

1 hour ago, Yamato said:

Islam isn't best or worst, it's just nothing to do with it at all.  

edit - sorry correction --- I did mention the Islamic State --- :) 
I just said I didn't but I did - 

But for the record I do believe that there has been a concerted effort to establish a Caliphate on stolen  Iraqi and Syrian land -
and that the West has been part of that working with Saudi Arabia behind closed doors - for reasons not made public and
probably some globalist shtick trick -

but it's all a complicated mess at the same time like when the US helped create Al Qaeda to assist with ousting the Russians from Afghanistan then it all went pear shaped ---

perhaps the 'Islamic State' is another bodge job like that when it all comes back to bite 'us' on the bum - ?
well it is already -

but chaos is considered a good thing from the globalist's perspective - because that leads to change -
the kind of change THEY are working for, never mind the suffering and death and destruction -

they appear to have NO mercy - and so by my logic they CANNOT be trusted -

Edited by bee
  • Like 1

On 2/4/2017 at 1:05 PM, Lilly said:

As to the protests, they have been organized by George Soros supported organizations. IMO, Mr Moore is simply one of Mr Soros's many minions. If you research Mr Soros you will see what his affiliations really are...and he's definitely not pro-American.

I don't think any of the Globalist Political Elite are actually and really pro American -
they can't be if they are into the New World Order, one government, one economy -

some of them might be a bit schizophrenic ish about it thinking they can be both...
but the real globalists pulling the strings know that America is just another part of
the 'puzzle' to be re-arranged - 

???    

15 minutes ago, bee said:

edit - sorry correction --- I did mention the Islamic State --- :) 
I just said I didn't but I did - 

But for the record I do believe that there has been a concerted effort to establish a Caliphate on stolen  Iraqi and Syrian land -
and that the West has been part of that working with Saudi Arabia behind closed doors - for reasons not made public and
probably some globalist shtick trick -

but it's all a complicated mess at the same time like when the US helped create Al Qaeda to assist with ousting the Russians from Afghanistan then it all went pear shaped ---

perhaps the 'Islamic State' is another bodge job like that when it all comes back to bite 'us' on the bum - ?
well it is already -

but chaos is considered a good thing from the globalist's perspective - because that leads to change -
the kind of change THEY are working for, never mind the suffering and death and destruction -

they appear to have NO mercy - and so by my logic they CANNOT be trusted -

Our adventures in the desert sands are about as old as finding large quantities of oil in the Middle East.  Your country's intervention stretching back much further than ours.  You were the defenders of Arabia.   Lawrence's motorcycle is one of my all-time favorites.  We have adopted some of your country's bad habits, interventionism.   France has always been rife with it for as deep into French history as I know, Germany has had its problems.   The US is like a child of Western Europe.   We moved out of the house earlier than you would have liked, and you reacted terribly to our decision.  You treated us like a most violent parent.   But sometimes when it's time to go, it's time to go.  But then we patched things up and we've grown up from an infant country, replete with your ideology and sense of entitlement, and fast forward to today and poof we're the inheritors of Britain's glorious history of global mess making.  You know how it is with these Alliances and Enemies, how could we resist not getting a cut of the action?    We like war, we're a warlike people.  It's worse now than when George Carlin enlightened us.  

You guys know how to survive a crumbling empire so I'm sure there's some British authors who've written extensively about it that can help us Yanks through the process.   But we're trying vainly to hold onto our empire and we'll keep clawing and fighting back and telling other people what to do, until China says "On second thought, we're not lending you anymore money." well then guess what?  The bills come due.  It's not going to be Keynesian Kandyland bankruptcy with an endless string of quantitative easing and federal stimulus packages, it's going to be real bankruptcy like Detroit and Youngstown. 

One things for sure, we're going it our own way (Trump's way!).   We probably disagree whether that's a good or a bad thing.   There's lots of filters I can use to analyze stuff.   Lot's of -ists and -isms.  You seem to be running a Globalist filter full time lately.  

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Mr.United_Nations said:

Btw recently the courts could allow the ban to come into force if Trump has reasonable and strong grounds to allow it. I believe the courts will listen to both sides of the ban.

I dont know where i read this but, there might be a few changes if the ban was to resume

2 hours ago, Manfred von Dreidecker said:

Such as a new 9/11? :unsure2: 

(Sorry, just under the influence of Farmer77. You can't beat a good conspiracy theory.)

When the new Reichstag burns, we'll be told it was a Muslim refugee holding the match. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Manfred von Dreidecker said:

If only those that want to promote their hardline dogmas would do the same.

Which could go for both Middle Eastern countries and the US, couldn't it.  

Do we want to replace the hardline with a harder line?   

I see no good reason why ripping the world and our people up into subdivisions is necessary.   At the very least there's two polarized sides.  We recognize everything as Column A, Column B.   So many people fighting on partisan lines and they're not fighting over jack.  Coke or Pepsi. Paper or plastic. The soda's bad for you, and paper or plastic is a matter of preference for the marketplace to administer.  Not the next Prophet in the White House.

29 minutes ago, Yamato said:

Our adventures in the desert sands are about as old as finding large quantities of oil in the Middle East.  Your country's intervention stretching back much further than ours.  You were the defenders of Arabia.   Lawrence's motorcycle is one of my all-time favorites.  We have adopted some of your country's bad habits, interventionism.   France has always been rife with it for as deep into French history as I know, Germany has had its problems.   The US is like a child of Western Europe.   We moved out of the house earlier than you would have liked, and you reacted terribly to our decision.  You treated us like a most violent parent.   But sometimes when it's time to go, it's time to go.  But then we patched things up and we've grown up from an infant country, replete with your ideology and sense of entitlement, and fast forward to today and poof we're the inheritors of Britain's glorious history of global mess making.  You know how it is with these Alliances and Enemies, how could we resist not getting a cut of the action?    We like war, we're a warlike people.  It's worse now than when George Carlin enlightened us.  

You guys know how to survive a crumbling empire so I'm sure there's some British authors who've written extensively about it that can help us Yanks through the process.   But we're trying vainly to hold onto our empire and we'll keep clawing and fighting back and telling other people what to do, until China says "On second thought, we're not lending you anymore money." well then guess what?  The bills come due.  It's not going to be Keynesian Kandyland bankruptcy with an endless string of quantitative easing and federal stimulus packages, it's going to be real bankruptcy like Detroit and Youngstown. 

One things for sure, we're going it our own way (Trump's way!).   We probably disagree whether that's a good or a bad thing.   There's lots of filters I can use to analyze stuff.   Lot's of -ists and -isms.  You seem to be running a Globalist filter full time lately.  

:) - good post  - yeah the British are always in there somewhere -  LOL -

imagine - if Napoleon hadn't sold off great swathes of American land early on, to help finance wars against the English
you could all be speaking French now --- Europeans eh !! --- (saw something about that on a video about American history
not the speaking French bit, the selling land bit and I put 2 and 2 together)

anyway your President's mother was Scottish and grandparents German so we're all one big happy family .... :D

edit whoops - malfunction with the scribble out thing -

I'll try again - 

I am a bit (obsessed) focused on the globalist thing at the moment because I don't think world events
can be understood without factoring it in and I'm just learning about it myself ---

Edited by bee

56 minutes ago, bee said:

I don't think any of the Globalist Political Elite are actually and really pro American -
they can't be if they are into the New World Order, one government, one economy -

some of them might be a bit schizophrenic ish about it thinking they can be both...
but the real globalists pulling the strings know that America is just another part of
the 'puzzle' to be re-arranged - 

???    

I see lots of conspiracy theories about globalism curiously accompanied by a lot of religious faith in politics and certain politicians.   We Justin Belieber in people who want to use a lot more power to control others with.   For me, there's no party or ideology I could subscribe to that can excuse that.   That's the opposite of what I want to see in a President.   When the fear-aid about Globalism starts to leak its bile into trade, travel, diplomacy and friendship, it's gone too far.   Sure there are elements of truth to every story.   But even a good story doesn't forgive terrible administration of our laws, prevent family members of our citizens or established business people from coming here.  There's something to protest.