Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Protesting for what?

Baz Dane

31 minutes ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

When the new Reichstag burns, we'll be told it was a Muslim refugee holding the match. 

Well that makes Trumps most recent tweet almost bone chilling :

In another, he said, "Just cannot believe a judge would put our country in such peril. If something happens blame him and court system. People pouring in. Bad!"

50 minutes ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

When the new Reichstag burns, we'll be told it was a Muslim refugee holding the match. 

you had to gift him the lead in didn't you... ^_^

let's all shiver in our boots because of the 'bone chilling' tweet ---

:whistle:

edit - sorry that should have been 'almost bone chilling'..... :rolleyes:

Edited by bee
  • Like 3

2 minutes ago, bee said:

you had to gift him the lead in didn't you... ^_^

let's all shiver in our boots because of the 'bone chilling' tweet ---

:whistle:

edit - sorry that should have been 'almost bone chilling'..... :rolleyes:

I understand you like trump, let me ask you though. Will anything shake your faith in him? 

Trump is developing a pattern of showing disdain for the way our nation functions. Specifically a disdain for the piece of our government which keeps would be dictators in check. That doesnt worry you in the slightest? 

• Like 1

Just to slip back to Michael Moore for a sec.....

I watched his award winning documentary Fahrenheit 9/11 again last night to see how it would fit in
with my suggestion that he could easily be a payed plant --- a gatekeeper type person to control
info from the inside and influence the target 'group' when necessary - like now -

it was very upsetting to watch the poor people in Iraq who had their lives utterly and completely ruined
by the invasion, courtesy of Bush and Blair - 

the mothers absolutely distraught the man watching his neighbour's body parts being removed from rubble -
the rotting bodies - the US soldiers bemused and saying that they (Iraqis) hated them but they (the soldiers)
were there to help - the coffins draped with the US flag - more distraught mothers - etc etc etc --
very upsetting - and it makes you very angry as well --

There's no denying that it was a powerful video --- but how can a man who made that video not criticize Obama
and Clinton for their part in the same merciless destruction of Libya and Syria - and why would the maker of that
video go out of his way to Trash Trump and not even give him a chance - when in terms of really serious death
and destruction he has a clean sheet at the moment..?...(fingers crossed with the Iran business...)  

so I'm still sticking with the payed plant hypothesis for now -- because that video catapulted Moore into an
influential position - that he could then work from ...

????

• Like 2

I believe that President Trump & others in congress will have this Liberal circuit court overturned by a higher court that actually will favor utilizing our laws to protect our nation that we already have but don't enforce because of the left liberals blocking them all of the time with lies while flooding our country with people that hate us. Not safe, not good. It will be overturned. President Trump will win back our justice for America's best interest.

On 1/26/2017 at 11:31 AM, Ellapennella said:

I was surprised to have seen 3 Doors Down perform for President Trump's inauguration.

Those guys are from my hometown.  They're way past my time when they became popular, but they've been active in the community.  Good on 'em!

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Ellapennella said:

Trey moving forward to strengthen the President's authority to keep our country safe from terrorist threats is how it's supposed to work Trey, it doesn't work butt-backwards.  It goes from Congress to the President and then to the courts if necessary.  And where was his bill at last year?   Did Obama veto it?  If his legislation is important to our national security, why did he wait?    If legislature expressly authorizes the President to discriminate how the President wants to do because the Congress doesn't see a problem with it, then he can proceed to do it provided he doesn't get struck down by the Judiciary who has the last word in interpreting our laws as Constitutional or not.

• Like 1

Granted that Gowdy's referring mainly to illegal immigrants from Mexico, but I see he'd like to "Remove the ability of this or future Presidents of either party to systematically shut down portions of the law to suit their political purposes."    Sounds great, Trey!   Which portions?   All portions?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, and then said:

Those guys are from my hometown.  They're way past my time when they became popular, but they've been active in the community.  Good on 'em!

Seems they're patriotic. So,  about this  judge trying to say that it's not rational to halt travel and extreme vet of individuals that travel to America from terrorist nations, he said this about something else too  :

He sighed deeply, and then added, in a phrase laden with political significance: "Black lives matter."

http://www.cnbc.com/2017/02/05/trump-travel-ban-judge-james-robart-a-soft-spoken-jurist-who-minces-no-words.html

URGENT! New Report EXPOSES 6 Top Republicans on George Soros Payroll! Guess Who’s Being Paid to Stop Trump?

https://libertywritersnews.com/2017/02/urgent-new-report-exposes-6-top-republicans-george-soros-payroll-guess-whos-paid-stop-trump/

SAUDI ARABIA: PANEL OF SCIENTISTS ADMITS WOMEN ARE MAMMALS, YET ‘NOT HUMAN’

“From now on, women will be considered as members of the mammal class, whereas before women shared the legal status of an object, similar to that of a home appliance,” she admits.

http://worldnewsdailyreport.com/saudi-arabia-panel-of-scientists-admits-women-are-mammals-yet-not-human/

1 minute ago, Ellapennella said:

Seems they're patriotic. So,  about this  judge trying to say that it's not rational to halt travel and extreme vet of individuals that travel to America from terrorist nations, he said this about something else too  :

He sighed deeply, and then added, in a phrase laden with political significance: "Black lives matter."

http://www.cnbc.com/2017/02/05/trump-travel-ban-judge-james-robart-a-soft-spoken-jurist-who-minces-no-words.html

Im not sure what youre getting at here. Are you saying you dont think black lives matter? Or that he cant care about America because he cares about black lives? 

SAUDI ARABIA: PANEL OF SCIENTISTS ADMITS WOMEN ARE MAMMALS, YET ‘NOT HUMAN’

“From now on, women will be considered as members of the mammal class, whereas before women shared the legal status of an object, similar to that of a home appliance,” she admits.

http://worldnewsdailyreport.com/saudi-arabia-panel-of-scientists-admits-women-are-mammals-yet-not-human/

Is that a spoof story? It sounds like it ought to be, but actually I wouldn't be too astonished if it was real. :unsure: 

Edited by Manfred von Dreidecker

Just now, Manfred von Dreidecker said:

whereas before women shared the legal status of an object, similar to that of a home appliance

Does that mean you'll no longer be allowed to take them back and get a refund if they don't work properly? :angry: 

3 hours ago, Yamato said:

Granted that Gowdy's referring mainly to illegal immigrants from Mexico, but I see he'd like to "Remove the ability of this or future Presidents of either party to systematically shut down portions of the law to suit their political purposes."    Sounds great, Trey!   Which portions?   All portions?

How does Japan keep out radical Islamist?

Edited by Ellapennella
edit/remove

2 minutes ago, Manfred von Dreidecker said:

Is that a spoof story? It sounds like it ought to be, but actually I wouldn't be too astonished if it was real. :unsure: 

Haha its a spoof here is the disclaimer from that website :

The nature of Internet communications means that your communications may be susceptible to data corruption, unauthorized access, interception and delays. This website may include incomplete information, inaccuracies or typographical errors. World News Daily Report, and any other persons involved in the management of this website, may make changes in the information and content included in this website at any time without notice.

WNDR shall not be responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by website users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this website or by any technical or human error which may occur.

WNDR assumes however all responsibility for the satirical nature of its articles and for the fictional nature of their content. All characters appearing in the articles in this website – even those based on real people –  are entirely fictional and any resemblance between them and any persons, living, dead, or undead is purely a miracle.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

Im not sure what youre getting at here. Are you saying you dont think black lives matter? Or that he cant care about America because he cares about black lives? 

No I don't like that organization owned & paid for by Soros,what's to like about them?

Just now, Ellapennella said:

No I don't like that organization owned & paid for by Soros,what's to like about them?

Well first you need to seperate the statement from the movement. If you go back to your article the judge clearly states his reasons for saying black lives matter and it had nothing to do with the political movement and everything to do with the data he had in front of him as it pertained to the case he was handling. 

Second BLM at its inception was a good movement. Much like the tea party was at its inception. However, also just like the tea party, outside forces have hijacked the BLM movement for their own purposes. 

3 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

If you go back to your article the judge clearly states his reasons for saying black lives matter and it had nothing to do with the political movement and everything to do with the data he had in front of him as it pertained to the case he was handling. 

Surely it was an overtly political statement? the equivalent of a "Black power" salute, surely? And we know that Judges are fiendishly scrupulous about upholding the Law without favoritism and with never dream of taking sides in anything political. The Law of the land is sacrosanct and sanctimonious, after all. 

• Like 1

Out of Japan’s nearly 127 million occupants, only 10,000 of them, less than one hundredth of a percent, are Muslims. Part of that has to do with their ban on Islamic evangelism but perhaps even more so on their ban of Muslim immigrants.

While America and other countries are importing Muslims in droves, Japan discourages their entrance into their country, usually only allowing those in who are there for business purposes.

That being said, most Japanese companies prefer to hire one their own people over an immigrant. The Japanese as a whole are uneasy around Muslims, assigning them all the reputation of radical, closed-minded and less intelligent people with a strange religion.

http://conservativetribune.com/japan-shut-down-islam/

Edited by Ellapennella
edit/remove

12 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

Well first you need to seperate the statement from the movement. If you go back to your article the judge clearly states his reasons for saying black lives matter and it had nothing to do with the political movement and everything to do with the data he had in front of him as it pertained to the case he was handling. 

Second BLM at its inception was a good movement. Much like the tea party was at its inception. However, also just like the tea party, outside forces have hijacked the BLM movement for their own purposes. 

don't preach to me about the left and their lies.

• Like 1