Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Protesting for what?


Baz Dane
 Share

Recommended Posts

12 minutes ago, Sweetpumper said:

"Make kitchens great again!"
 

Mine's already great! 

Did I mention my new dishwasher is really quiet and how I now have a convection oven?

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Lilly said:

 

Did I mention my new dishwasher is really quiet

Mine can't keep her mouth shut.

  • Like 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Sweetpumper said:

The left is notorious for having the humor of a blood-soaked crime scene.

And the right is notorious for being a blood-soaked crime scene, metaphorically speaking of course.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Claire. said:

And the right is notorious for being a blood-soaked crime scene, metaphorically speaking of course.

Thanks for solidifying my sentiment.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (IP: Staff) ·
3 hours ago, AdealJustice said:

If they are legally equals they can take an inequalities to the court. Women in are west are at least 100% equal to men.

 

And as I said legally equals/ not always treated that way. More examples. I have a female friend, she owns a very cool chopped Morris minor hotrod. When her and her husband go to shows people always tell him how cool his car is. And even after he says it's actually my wife's they continue to ask him all about it. (woman are not expected to know)

And I would bet a cool $100. (That's my biggest bet yet) that the majority, of people in here, if they were to look at all of the male/female working couples they know, the woman makes less money than her husband. There is the odd couple that are the opposite, but not many. That's funny equality. It's legal but it is not equal.

Seven men where present at the signing of the document to cut government funding to family planning clinics. When was the last govenment funded abortion in the US?* And when was the last time a man's health or life was at risk because of pregnancy? 

The man's statement about dragging woman around is not the only misogynistic comment or action that has made it into the public  arena in the past 30 years. 

Woman are angry and they see their rights being taken from them, but they should probably stay home and clean up before the men come home from their real jobs. Not hold dumb womsns protests.

Donald Trump, like it or not is a world leader, and he has made himself the poster boy for all of those things woman are angry at.

Expected to be, pretty, young and quiet.while having to cook, clean, make important decisions (quietly) and raise the children, Display only, make  your husband look good, the ultimate accesory ~Flutters eyelashes and vapidly says, i'f i get to be Miss America, I would work towards world peace.' Donald Trump (the poster boy) actually had quite a little empire built on it.

*The answer to when was the last state funded abortion is the US ...1972.  But for some reason a piece of paper needed to be publicly signed, to make a statement for what?

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Kismit said:

And as I said legally equals/ not always treated that way.

well no, just like some females act nasty towards men, expect some men to act nasty towards women, being rude is not a crime. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, Kismit said:

And as I said legally equals/ not always treated that way. More examples. I have a female friend, she owns a very cool chopped Morris minor hotrod. When her and her husband go to shows people always tell him how cool his car is. And even after he says it's actually my wife's they continue to ask him all about it. (woman are not expected to know)

 

That is a poor example.   Men are usually the owners of hot rods.   

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Kismit said:

And as I said legally equals/ not always treated that way. More examples. I have a female friend, she owns a very cool chopped Morris minor hotrod. When her and her husband go to shows people always tell him how cool his car is. And even after he says it's actually my wife's they continue to ask him all about it. (woman are not expected to know)

And I would bet a cool $100. (That's my biggest bet yet) that the majority, of people in here, if they were to look at all of the male/female working couples they know, the woman makes less money than her husband. There is the odd couple that are the opposite, but not many. That's funny equality. It's legal but it is not equal.

 

those are some bad examples,  i bet with those couples where men make more do different job than females.  lets not generalize, lets talk about it on case by case basis.

the example with mini is not an indicator of inequality, same way a woman rather be talking to another woman about cooking and dresses, than a male. 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (IP: Staff) ·
Just now, aztek said:

well no, just like some females act nasty towards men, expect some men to act nasty towards women, being rude is not a crime. 

 You are right being rude is not a crime, but many men do still treat woman as lesser. And women don't have to be rude or nasty to get treated that way, it just happens.

How many men when left with the children while their wife goes out or works, refer to it as babysitting? Or wouldn't dream of using up a sick day to stay home with the kids. When working mums cant get sick because they used their days up on the kids. Woman are worth more than just their looks and ability to give birth.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Kismit said:

Woman are worth more than just their looks and ability to give birth.

Crazy talk!

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Kismit said:

 You are right being rude is not a crime, but many men do still treat woman as lesser. And women don't have to be rude or nasty to get treated that way, it just happens.

How many men when left with the children while their wife goes out or works, refer to it as babysitting? Or wouldn't dream of using up a sick day to stay home with the kids. When working mums cant get sick because they used their days up on the kids. Woman are worth more than just their looks and ability to give birth.

same goes for women, men do not have to be nasty to be treated nasty. 

men worth more than being a punching bags for femenists and be walking atms. 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (IP: Staff) ·
2 minutes ago, aztek said:

those are some bad examples,  i bet with those couples where men make more do different job than females.  lets not generalize, lets talk about it on case by case basis.

the example with mini is not an indicator of inequality, same way a woman rather be talking to another woman about cooking and dresses, than a male. 

 

Yes here you are right to. Woman end up more often in lower paying jobs. Especially as they get older.

Go into the local Supermarket and tell me how many women are working there on minimum wage? And how many men? Go to a construction site or council roadworks? And tell me the pay rate to sex ratio?

We are talking about a massive group of protesters... individual cases would take forever? Legally equal is not always equal.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (IP: Staff) ·
8 minutes ago, Myles said:

That is a poor example.   Men are usually the owners of hot rods.   

Even after he says he isn't the owner they still adress him not her. She struggles to get male apholsterers and spare parts dealers to take her seriously and that's just sexist behaviour actually. Very prevalent still in todays society.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Kismit said:

 You are right being rude is not a crime, but many men do still treat woman as lesser. And women don't have to be rude or nasty to get treated that way, it just happens.

How many men when left with the children while their wife goes out or works, refer to it as babysitting? Or wouldn't dream of using up a sick day to stay home with the kids. When working mums cant get sick because they used their days up on the kids. Woman are worth more than just their looks and ability to give birth.

I see the points you are making, and agree with a lot of them. But I don't see women taking off to take care of their children as a negative. I think women are nurturers, and that is why we have a tendency to take off when the kids are sick, or just...assert ourselves more in the lives of our children. We are also more likely to have part time jobs or take time off more than men because of our love and desire to nurture our children. That is why the gender wage gap has been debunked. '

As for your friend with the Hotrod *shakes my head* That is frustrating, but men also face the same sort of inequality when it comes to more female driven pursuits and careers. For example, a man who wants to attend baking classes or knitting might face mock or scorn. 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Kismit said:

Yes here you are right to. Woman end up more often in lower paying jobs. Especially as they get older.

Go into the local Supermarket and tell me how many women are working there on minimum wage? And how many men? Go to a construction site or council roadworks? And tell me the pay rate to sex ratio?

We are talking about a massive group of protesters... individual cases would take forever? Legally equal is not always equal.

idk i've seem females on construction sites wave red flags all day long and get  about $30 an hour, cuz union, men are working 100 times harder doing actual construction, and they do not always paid more, in fact a female who is waving f;lag for 15 years wil be making more than a man who only started working, but works 100 times harder, now you tell me where is equality here.

you will have to show some better examples of Legally equal is not always equal. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (IP: Staff) ·
4 minutes ago, aztek said:

same goes for women, men do not have to be nasty to be treated nasty. 

men worth more than being a punching bags for femenists and be walking atms. 

 

Thats odd that a feminist would treat a man as an ATM. It seems the opposite of what they are after. And I didn't see any men getting punched.

It's an attitude my husband has when I spend money. Apparently his money. I work full time. My money.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Kismit said:

Thats odd that a feminist would treat a man as an ATM. It seems the opposite of what they are after. And I didn't see any men getting punched.

It's an attitude my husband has when I spend money. Apparently his money. I work full time. My money.

i did not say feminist would, and yes i can show examples of physical abuse by females, not as much as by men but it still exists.

well, your husband your problem, you should tell him, to treat you equally, lol., btw it is all your fault girls,  it has been happening for as long as we exist, you keep falling for the wrong guy, thus all your problems

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Quote

It's an attitude my husband has when I spend money. Apparently his money. I work full time. My money.

My dishwasher and I keep our finances separate too.

 

Remember, a lot of it is cultural. One of my Spanish friends absolutely refuses to cook for himself. If he has a home cooked meal, it's made by his mom or a girlfriend when he has one. Otherwise all he eats is takeout. It's prevalent in the Mexican community.

Edited by Sweetpumper
Just because.
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (IP: Staff) ·
3 minutes ago, aztek said:

idk i've seem females on construction sites wave red flags all day long and get  about $30 an hour, cuz union, men are working 100 times harder doing actual construction, and they do not always paid more, in fact a female who is waving f;lag for 15 years wil be making more than a man who only started working, but works 100 times harder, now you tell me where is equality here.

you will have to show some better examples of Legally equal is not always equal. 

I will have to get better examples? When you proove the man works 100x harder. I have worked the exact same job as my husband before. I know how hard he works. Then he comes home to rest. Like a lot of men. 

Not all women want to cook or clean. And many women are very bright. But their traditional roles are not seen as important as men's hard working traditional roles. Why?

Inequality in pay has not been debunked it has been explained in a fashion. To keep it legal.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (IP: Staff) ·
2 minutes ago, Sweetpumper said:

My dishwasher and I keep our finances separate too.

 

Remember, a lot of it is cultural. One of my Spanish friends absolutely refuses to cook for himself. If he has a home cooked meal, it's made by his mom or a girlfriend when he has one. Otherwise all he eats is takeout. It's prevalent in the Mexican community.

And he is mostly single right? :yes:

That's exactly it. It is cultural, it's so common that people don't realise they do it.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.