Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Thing That Worries U About This Thread Is

acute

............. the OP may suddenly get inexplicably angry at posters with an opposing view to his! :(

• Like 4

What worries me about this thread?  What if it is actually run by one of those heavily shady Moderators from the MI5 influenced Fortean Times Forum.

8894920-Panic-emoticon-Stock-Vector-face

• Like 5

I am worried that this thread will drop down to Page 5, then get bumped back up by the OP in six months time.

(Against the forum rules, might I add)

• Like 7

I'm still worried about the very same thing I worried about from the very start because I just realized that I have every reason to worry. Not one person was worried enough to spam this thread with very cute, but vicious, kittens. But fine, I'll just do it myself...

1bBl6Vw.jpg

• Like 9

What worries me about this thread is there is not enough cowbell.   (Sorry Xeno, had to steal)   

• Like 6

I often wake up at night and wonder with worry about this thread.  Does this thread have children?  If so, who is looking after them whilst the threads busy on show here?

• Like 7

• 2 weeks later...

I KNEW this would happen! :cry: Merk 'The Thread Killer' One has banjaxed the thread. I am vilified in my worrying, but it's no comfort. :( 

• Like 6

I'm worried that Ouija is vilified. She may perhaps mean vindicated though, which would be a relief. :( 

• Like 4

The thing that really worries me about this thread is in how I dont give a monkeys about it.  Should I be worried about being worried about something that I`m not worried about? *confused*

• Like 4

57 minutes ago, Manfred von Dreidecker said:

I'm worried that Ouija is vilified. She may perhaps mean vindicated though, which would be a relief. :( 

:blush: 

Now I am worried that I have lost my mind somewhere in this thread. *wrings hands*

• Like 6

I'm worried that there won't be no double negative sentences in this thread.

• Like 6

On 2017-02-03 at 1:09 PM, Claire. said:

I'm still worried about the very same thing I worried about from the very start because I just realized that I have every reason to worry. Not one person was worried enough to spam this thread with very cute, but vicious, kittens. But fine, I'll just do it myself...

1bBl6Vw.jpg

Looks like he went; full retard. :lol:

V8w7qlX.jpg

I'm worried it will catch on, and soon everybody is full retard!

Edited by EllJay
  • Like 3

What worries me about this thread is that we won't have enough singing/dancing.   

Dancing-Meme.jpg

• Like 5

What worries me is that we get too much dancing.

Just look what happened in Strasbourg in 1518 :sk

The Dancing Plague (or Dance Epidemic) of 1518 was a case of dancing mania that occurred in Strasbourg, Alsace (then part of the Holy Roman Empire) in July 1518. Around 400 people took to dancing for days without rest, and, over the period of about one month, some of those affected died of heart attack, stroke, or exhaustion.

Event

The outbreak began in July 1518, when a woman, Mrs. Troffea, began to dance fervently in a street in Strasbourg. This lasted somewhere between four and six days. Within a week, 34 others had joined, and within a month, there were around 400 dancers, predominantly female. Some of these people eventually died from heart attacks, strokes, or exhaustion. One report indicates that for a period the plague killed around fifteen people per day.

Historical documents, including "physician notes, cathedral sermons, local and regional chronicles, and even notes issued by the Strasbourg city council" are clear that the victims danced. It is not known why these people danced, some even to their deaths.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dancing_Plague_of_1518

Edited by EllJay
  • Like 4

3 minutes ago, EllJay said:

What worries me is that we get too much dancing.

Just look what happened in Strasbourg in 1518 :sk

*Duly noted*    LOL

• Like 5

Oh god! Now I'm worried that some posters will go full retard with their dancing!!!!!! (Manfred & Acute, I'm looking at you)

• Like 5

I, the infamous thread killer hereby close this discussion with the final solution.  Dance, worry or bite your nails off to this tune.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Merk One said:

I, the infamous thread killer hereby close this discussion with the final solution.  Dance, worry or bite your nails off to this tune.

I'm worried that the premature closing of this discussion will rob worried members of the opportunity to see photos of overly dramatic cats.

ZBJXiXq.jpg?1

• Like 9

1 minute ago, Claire. said:

I'm worried that the premature closing of this discussion will rob worried members of the opportunity to see photos of overly dramatic cats.

ZBJXiXq.jpg?1

Ooh heck your right!  I`m going to spend half an hour in my rocking chair with a stress ball.  This worrying malarkey is becoming contagious. *begins to panic*   

• Like 4

I'm running out of LIKES!

* runs in circles frantiC! AN D ALL WORRIED ! *

Edited by MWoo7
  • Like 7