Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

fotoraptor

Launching on 3rd March 2017 is a new ghost hunting show called Ghost Chasers see insight.tv for details. This show is different from the others shot in green hazy night vision as it was filmed in 4K Ultra HD at 50fps. Anyone with an interest in ghosts and hauntings may be interested in some of the 20 locations that were investigated.

• Like 1

Meh, I'll stick with Ghostfacers.

Seems just as legit as anything else claiming to be hunting ghosts.

• Like 6

tumblr_na0893HJ6U1qlyfm1o4_500.gif

• Like 6

1 hour ago, fotoraptor said:

This show is different from the others shot in green hazy night vision

And this is more attractive to the ghosts? 

Why night, how about day time?. or do ghosts only come out at night  or  does it make a better programme when sounds of mice scurrying around are more audible and when it is easier to spook people out when they hear the wood crack?

Come on, if they want to do something different, then do it during the day with out man made gadgets.

• Like 4

Lol free... night hunting is boring enough as it is... if a show did day hunting, it would be extra boring. Seeing people freak out in the dark is usually more entertaining than during the day, and TV is all about the numbers.

It is interesting that TV shows like this film almost exclusively in the dark considering a lot of ghost stories happen during the day. I've seen an episode or few of various shows where in the beginning is all stories during the day, like happenings during business hours- and then they do a night hunt. What? Shouldn't you guys be looking for the ghosts when they are said to have appeared?

I gotta say though... I prefer shows that don't use the weird green light or other vision filters , it makes my eyes hurt to watch it too long.

• Like 3

I thought it was filmed at night because of the photo-reflective eyes in the IR camera. So much for thinking that cheap effects had anything to do with paranormal entertainment ;)

On 27/01/2017 at 1:55 AM, fotoraptor said:

Launching on 3rd March 2017 is a new ghost hunting show called Ghost Chasers see insight.tv for details. This show is different from the others shot in green hazy night vision as it was filmed in 4K Ultra HD at 50fps. Anyone with an interest in ghosts and hauntings may be interested in some of the 20 locations that were investigated.

I think they'd far more interested in any ghosts filmed on the super high awesome factor camera, than the locations ....

Am I doing it wrong?  .

• 2 months later...
On 1/26/2017 at 10:10 AM, Thorvir said:

Meh, I'll stick with Ghostfacers.

Seems just as legit as anything else claiming to be hunting ghosts.

It would be hilarious if they took the Ghost facers from Supernatural and sent them out on actual paranormal investigations..Now that I would watch.

• Like 2

On 4/4/2017 at 4:15 PM, Future ghost said:

It would be hilarious if they took the Ghost facers from Supernatural and sent them out on actual paranormal investigations..Now that I would watch.

Have you ever seen the movie Grave Encounters ? It's a great movie about a bunch of fake ghost busters who are locked in an asylum for the night. They certainly became believers by the end of the film.

Just now, Astral Hillbilly said:

Have you ever seen the movie Grave Encounters ? It's a great movie about a bunch of fake ghost busters who are locked in an asylum for the night. They certainly became believers by the end of the film.

I've heard of it,but I've never seen it. I love scary movies, and the next time I see it listed I'll definitely watch it. Thanks for the info!

Anyone knows were one can find all the episodes??

I found episode 1 but the other 9 episodes are nowhere to be found.