Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Doomsday Clock moves closer to midnight

UM-Bot

13 hours ago, Socks Junior said:

If that is true, I'm glad to see they're taking their security clearances seriously.

Yeah,. "So what else d'you have?" "oh, a couple dozen ZZ-45 Mk III, have you seen one of those babies go, boy, blow your hat off it would. And have you seen one of these before"? (Gets out phone)

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Manfred von Dreidecker said:

Yeah,. "So what else d'you have?" "oh, a couple dozen ZZ-45 Mk III, have you seen one of those babies go, boy, blow your hat off it would. And have you seen one of these before"? (Gets out phone)

"And my buddy Ricky the security guard always leaves the gate open while he goes on a smoke break from 1:30 to 2:00 am.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Socks Junior said:

"And my buddy Ricky the security guard always leaves the gate open while he goes on a smoke break from 1:30 to 2:00 am.

I once met a plane at the airport in Durango, Colorado.  There was a security screening line, the whole bit, just like the big time.  But then I went outside the building and around to the side:  there was an open gate 100 yards from the plane without a security guard in sight.  There's ALWAYS a way past security.

Doug

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Doug1o29 said:

I once met a plane at the airport in Durango, Colorado.  There was a security screening line, the whole bit, just like the big time.  But then I went outside the building and around to the side:  there was an open gate 100 yards from the plane without a security guard in sight.  There's ALWAYS a way past security.

Doug

That's certainly true. Especially at the wee little places. "Act like you belong and you'll get in" is accurate.

18 minutes ago, Socks Junior said:

That's certainly true. Especially at the wee little places. "Act like you belong and you'll get in" is accurate.

True.

I also had a security guard show me how to get a large metal buckle past the screening equipment.  He must have thought I looked honest.

Doug