Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Trump will OverThrow World Government !

LostSouls7

Just now, sees said:

Proof that the man doesn't have a heart....let's see now, let me count the ways....

Do it then.

how about wanting to reverse the ban on torture.   Oh but that's a GOOD thing you are going to say,....spare me.... 1656269883.gif

How is that heartless?  Please explain in detial, without embarrassing yourself.

Edited by Thorvir
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Ellapennella said:

according to who's scientist and who's environmentalist?

https://qz.com/881984/a-part-of-the-larsen-c-ice-shelf-the-size-of-delaware-is-about-to-break-away-from-antarctica/

but of course you have a ready made answer to explain this away as being nothing unusual, no doubt.

Edited by sees

Come on, sees, put up.  Narcisse tried and fell flat on his/her face.  Maybe you can do better.  Let's see your proof to back up all of your claims about Trump.

• Like 3

9 hours ago, The Narcisse said:

If Trump acts on his promises then the country will be far worse off than anyone can imagine. The actions he's taken in just his first week and even those he took before taking the oath show that this man has misguided ideas and concepts of how to handle being president. Sticking his fingers in his ears and refusing to acknowledge environmental concerns of the WORLDS top scientists is only a small portion of the damage this man can and just might inflict on the planet. Anyone who denies that can't be reasoned with as they're too far gone to be helped.

Most people know all about this environmental concerns, of  which some issues are not all that true, so why should America back out of  the global process of a economy, when other countries are going further. Trump is right we have to put America first.  

Edited by docyabut2
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Thorvir said:

Come on, sees, put up.  Narcisse tried and fell flat on his/her face.  Maybe you can do better.  Let's see your proof to back up all of your claims about Trump.

No, huh?  Phew......I was holding my breath over that one, so excited that you, sees, might actually be the first whinger here to actually post something of substance.  Guess it's business as usual then.

Edited by Thorvir
  • Like 2

This just in:

"Since taking office, Trump has signaled a renewed embrace of torture in the fight against Islamic extremism. But he said he would defer to the views of his defense secretary, James Mattis, who has questioned the effectiveness of such practices as waterboarding, which simulates drowning"

http://www.kcci.com/article/trump-mexican-president-torture-mattis/8646815

I'm hoping President Trump will continue to listen to counsel from wise people. 

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, simplybill said:

This just in:

"Since taking office, Trump has signaled a renewed embrace of torture in the fight against Islamic extremism. But he said he would defer to the views of his defense secretary, James Mattis, who has questioned the effectiveness of such practices as waterboarding, which simulates drowning"

http://www.kcci.com/article/trump-mexican-president-torture-mattis/8646815

I'm hoping President Trump will continue to listen to counsel from wise people. 

That's why he picked them.

• Like 4

9 hours ago, sees said:

Are you for real?  "Until there is actually something to complain about?"  Huh!?

Er....breaking news - Trump IS a racist!  He seeks to ban all muslims from entering the US....Hallo!!!

Islam is a religion not a race - an ideology and not anything to do with DNA -

you are also missing the point with your comment 'he seeks to ban all muslims from entering the US'

there was more to it than that although the Mind Control Media (and associates) always give an incomplete picture
of what Trump said - and miss out the bit ''''''until we can figure out what's going on'''' - (or something similar)

more is said about that in this video ---  (4:50)

• Like 2

2 hours ago, bee said:

Islam is a religion not a race - an ideology and not anything to do with DNA -

you are also missing the point with your comment 'he seeks to ban all muslims from entering the US'

there was more to it than that although the Mind Control Media (and associates) always give an incomplete picture
of what Trump said - and miss out the bit ''''''until we can figure out what's going on'''' - (or something similar)

more is said about that in this video ---  (4:50)

Whist I take your point about muslims not being a race but a religion, nevertheless most people could have told Trump "what's going on", i.e. that terrorism is an extreme misinterpretation of Islam that is rejected by those following the Islam faith as it was intended to be.

As to your link here...infowars.com is Alex Jones site i.e. well known for being sensationalist and he is regarded as fake/a hoaxer.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, sees said:

Whist I take your point about muslims not being a race but a religion, nevertheless most people could have told Trump "what's going on", i.e. that terrorism is an extreme misinterpretation of Islam that is rejected by those following the Islam faith as it was intended to be.

As to your link here...infowars.com is Alex Jones site i.e. well known for being sensationalist and he is regarded as fake/a hoaxer.

re your first sentence --- tell that to the families of the people who were massacred in the San Bernardino and the
Orlando Night Club attacks (to mention two incidents) ---
you see it's not that easy to identify and separate those who are extremists or might
suddenly go down that path - and those who just want to lead normal peaceful lives --
how many times do we hear neighbours and families of those who become murderers for the 'cause'
say variations of -- oh they were always so kind and friendly - so quiet - kept themselves to themselves -
had a job in the community etc etc ---

and Trumps comments were also attached to the influx of refugees being accepted from Syria etc when
their identities and backgrounds were often unknown - and the Islamic State had made threats about
getting into countries as refugees -

so although his comments are used against him all the time, as you did --- they were not as outrageous as
people like to make out and obviously hit a chord with vast numbers of American voters --

re your second sentence -- yes Alex Jones is sensationalist but in regards to the Presidential election
and Trump I don't think for one minute he is a fake or hoaxer with all that -

anyway he wasn't in the video I posted it was another guy - although it is AJ's channel -

• Like 2

@bee  Terrorists brainwash and recruit anyone for their cause, e.g. British people have been known to have taken up their cause, so this makes a nonsense of wanting to ban ALL muslims (i.e. not just from Syria) from entering the US.  Do you not see that such a policy would just provoke ISIS?  It is inflammatory!  (Not to mention alienating himself from muslims but then he has alienated himself from great swathes of the general public, e.g. women!)

Edited by sees

1 hour ago, sees said:

@bee  Terrorists brainwash and recruit anyone for their cause, e.g. British people have been known to have taken up their cause, so this makes a nonsense of wanting to ban ALL muslims (i.e. not just from Syria) from entering the US.  Do you not see that such a policy would just provoke ISIS?  It is inflammatory!  (Not to mention alienating himself from muslims but then he has alienated himself from great swathes of the general public, e.g. women!)

part of the 'cause' now is being vehemently anti-Trump to punish him for his comments about muslims -
so perhaps you yourself have been a bit brainwashed --- :P 

it's not going to happen anyway - so you needn't worry about it - but I think there is going to be
more stringent vetting - which is a huge task in itself as an Islamic terrorist can pop up anywhere from
any country and vulnerable people can be recruited from all walks of life and ethnic backgrounds -
as long term residents born in the West or new citizens -

it's a huge on going problem with no end in sight at the moment - :(

The MSM (and associates) are making it their business to try and alienate as much of the general public
as they can from Trump - no matter what he says or does --- they are at it 24/7 - 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

edit ---  re what I said above (underlined) --- developments as we speak and I've just seen a thread 
with a link from the New York Times that is IS going to happen - well partially anyway involving
7 countries - 

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/27/us/politics/trump-syrian-refugees.html?_r=0

Edited by bee
  • Like 1

On 26-1-2017 at 10:43 PM, LostSouls7 said:

Trump is the only President who hates world government as much as lovers of freedom everywhere. His plan to overthrow and crush them is working perfectly! Say farewell to world government forever! this is why Hillary was so angry she lost. she knew she failed her masters! Hail Trump the one to bring freedom back to the republic!

Go home world government you're drunk. Oh and You're FIRED!

Oh dear, seems you have set yourself up for a big, big surprise. People are so naive it almost makes you wanna erm.. spoon your eyes out. This man will take the plans against us in overdrive.

Policestate USA will further consolidate (maximizing militarisation of the authorities / policeforce), increasing and definitive division in American society, trickle down economics on steroids increasing wealth inequality (even more), and a scandalous support of the Rothschild Zionist Israeli State; most plausibly focusing on war with Iran.. (the wet dream of Netanyahu since the early 90'ies, which in turn is a WWIII detonator). How people can even entertain the notion this man is anti establishment - not just playing a role - is just mindnumbing to me. I mean, the man was an avid Clinton fan, voiced his extremely positive opinion about those two criminals on countless occassions. He seeded his administration with the very establishment he rages against. You people just fall for the whole sharade, hook line and sinker.. AGAIN.

I apologize, but the level of sheer naivity - stupidity - is unsurpassed for all Im concerned. Having said that, Im sad to add the Trump fans deserve everything they're going to get. Its a shame the rest of the world needs to suffer the consequences as well. If you are so foolish you would champion a quintessential narcissistic, deceiving criminal like this as your saviour.. defending his hatemongering rhetoric against minorities like a fanboy.. well, what can I say. Hope you people realize that once you are the subject of his toxic policies yourselves - which you will, in time - you arent in a real good position to voice your opinion, or organise any move(ment) against him. You lavish in (defending) the hate against minorities now, lets just see how you like it when you yourself are in the crosshares.

And no, Im not a Clinton supporter. Trump 'was' (until he took his present role of 'Peoples Champion').

Edited by Phaeton80
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Phaeton80 said:

Oh dear, seems you have set yourself up for a big, big surprise. People are so naive it almost makes you wanna erm.. spoon your eyes out. This man will take the plans against us in overdrive.

Policestate USA will further consolidate (maximizing militarisation of the authorities / policeforce), increasing and definitive division in American society, trickle down economics on steroids increasing wealth inequality (even more), and a scandalous support of the Rothschild Zionist Israeli State; most plausibly focusing on war with Iran.. (the wet dream of Netanyahu since the early 90'ies, which in turn is a WWIII detonator). How people can even entertain the notion this man is anti establishment - not just playing a role - is just mindnumbing to me. I mean, the man was an avid Clinton fan, voiced his extremely positive opinion about those two criminals on countless occassions. He seeded his administration with the very establishment he gares against. You people just fall for the whole sharade, hook line and sinker.. AGAIN.

And no, Im not a Clinton supporter. Trump 'was' (until he took his present role of 'Peoples Champion').

Unfortunately now the POTUS has a mandate to accelerate the police state and the masses will cheer him on as he does so. 

Great post if a little vicious. 

14 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

Unfortunately now the POTUS has a mandate to accelerate the police state and the masses will cheer him on as he does so. 

Great post if a little vicious. 

Im sorry, but thats what this sort of blatant self destructive idiocy, irrational fanboy behaviour, seems to do to me sometimes. Its like watching a strange mix of a WWF show, '1984' and 'Idiocracy', live.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Phaeton80 said:

hatemongering rhetoric

quite a rant (the whole thing)

but it has to be said that you are no stranger to hate mongering rhetoric yourself -- :ph34r:

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, bee said:

quite a rant (the whole thing)

but it has to be said that you are no stranger to hate mongering rhetoric yourself -- :ph34r:

I have seen a lot of your posts during my time here Bee, yes.

You must be chuffed with this new Defender of Israel. Hope it will be everything you expected it to be.

Btw, thats a nice umbrella you have there. Expecting rain?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, sees said:

...but everything you've been posting about Trump is nothing but sensationalism......

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Phaeton80 said:

I have seen a lot of your posts during my time here Bee, yes.

You must be chuffed with this new Defender of Israel. Hope it will be everything you expected it to be.

Btw, thats a nice umbrella you have there. Expecting rain?

unlike you - I'm not obsessed with Israel --- ;) --- I doubt you have seen any posts about Israel from
me just lately - 

actually it is raining where I am at the mo -- anyway I think of it as a web not an umbrella 
I expect something psychological could be deduced from both our interpretations... :)

• Like 1

Look...I don't know where people got the idea that it's better to be an island to themselves. It's much better to have allies, and basic norms that civilized countries follow. 

There are powers that are working to dissolve alliances because it essentially makes countries sitting ducks. 

Divide and conquer is an old game. We should be able to recognize it, but we have amnesia about history. 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, bee said:

part of the 'cause' now is being vehemently anti-Trump to punish him for his comments about muslims -
so perhaps you yourself have been a bit brainwashed --- :P

What a peculiar notion you have!  You think that all the protests are to do with his myopic view of muslims?  Then think again!  There are soooo many reasons why he is vastly unpopular...ever thought that it might be yourself that's a bit brainwashed?  Just saying....:P

• Like 2

In Islam, there is no separation between church and state. They are one and the same. Shariah Law is imported along with people who faithfully practice Islam.

Rather than relocating refugees to a new country that has no jobs and no housing, it would be better to fund in-country safe places that would allow the citizens to rebuild their own country. 

Either option will cost billions of dollars, though in the long run the in-country option would avoid the unhealthy mixing of two different forms of government, and prevent future political clashes. It's a win/win for everyone.

• Like 4

Whist I take your point about muslims not being a race but a religion..

This is something I take issue with. As if it is fine and dandy to demonize a whole religious community of ~1.7 billion people because they are not a race, and as if Judaism is any different than Islam. Judaism is populated by Semites and converts. Islam is populated by Semites and converts. Yet anti- Semitism only refers to behaviour that is supposedly 'against Jews' (while it is often aimed at the Zionist ideology), it is never used to describe behaviour against Muslims (while they are just as much Semites). Racism is only valid in Jewish context, never in the Islamic variant. This is indicative of the extremely obvious double standards that are maintained nowadays, and indicative of the (hyped) witchhunt against Muslims.

If Jews are described as a race, so should Muslims. Again; if that even matters. Because dehumanizing a whole global religious congregation is just as deplorable, just as inhumane, as dehumanizing a whole race. The fact this is being rationalized the way it is only underwrites the volatile, fearful, irrational time we find ourselves in.. Coincidentally, resembling the state of affairs in 1930'ies Germany. Where a similar 'saviour' climbed to the top promising thesame rise in employability, promising thesame actions against the (foreign and domestic) establishment, using thesame fearfed bigotry against a religious congregation. This happened within the last century, the people who lived through that travesty arent even dead yet, and what do we do.. We fall for thesame shallow tricks with eyes wide open, we all fall in line to hate scapegoats because we are too lazy to get off our combined arses and stop this madness by demanding a true democratic system. Hoping it will all go away if we just vote in another product of the slanted system, yet again. "This time things will be different." Hope less.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, sees said:

What a peculiar notion you have!  You think that all the protests are to do with his myopic view of muslims?  Then think again!  There are soooo many reasons why he is vastly unpopular...ever thought that it might be yourself that's a bit brainwashed?  Just saying....:P

And those reasons are what, exactly?  Actual reasons, and please don't avoid this request this time.

• Like 3

39 minutes ago, bee said:

unlike you - I'm not obsessed with Israel --- ;) --- I doubt you have seen any posts about Israel from
me just lately - 

actually it is raining where I am at the mo -- anyway I think of it as a web not an umbrella 
I expect something psychological could be deduced from both our interpretations... :)

I wouldnt use the word 'obsessed', but yes.. I do find myself focused at perpetual crimes against humanity - genocide - especially those perpetrated by governments who do so while playing the victim, garnering everpresent international support to continue said crimes unabated. 

I would have focused on Nazi Germany if it would be an ongoing phenomenon Bee. Sadly, Israel has taken it upon herself to take a similar role, and perfect it. And so, it has my attention.

• Like 1