Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Claire.

Refugees/Citizens of Muslim Countries Barred

1,978 posts in this topic

Uncle Sam

This is why we need vetting... people who hate America, hate our vets, hate our society are willing to hurt or maim the citizen of this nation. Most of the attacks are unprovoked and usually end up with the victim being severely injured. Also this video I am about to show you, the mainstream media completely ignored this and didn't say a peep about this.

Also they are trying to force their ideology upon us, enacting Sharia Law on our soil. Dearborn, Michigan has completely became a Muslim Enclave which leads to it practically becoming a no-go zone.

Like seriously if we can't take the word of a woman who has left Islam, then what word do we even take anymore? The people who encourage the unvetted, uncontrolled mass immigration from muslim and african nations?

So when I ask, when are we going to take the threat serious? When are going to realize that we are fighting a ideology and culture war?

• Like 1

Gromdor

Here's something odd I saw today: http://www.bbc.com/news/technology-40504352

Three countries on the "banned" list were allowed to send teams to the US but the Afghan team (which isn't on the list) was denied. 

Bama13
4 minutes ago, Gromdor said:

Here's something odd I saw today: http://www.bbc.com/news/technology-40504352

Three countries on the "banned" list were allowed to send teams to the US but the Afghan team (which isn't on the list) was denied. 

I don't know for sure but I think there are a limited number of US visas available to each country. Afghanistan probably has more people trying to to get US visa than the other three countries so there a fewer available. Just a guess on my part.

• Like 1