Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Refugees/Citizens of Muslim Countries Barred

Claire.

Just now, simplybill said:

That's what the 120-day pause in immigration is for. The system needs to be examined and updated to address the world situation we live in today. 

One point that I hope is addressed:

We're not obligated to accept "mass immigration". The U.S. Government has every right to restrict immigration according to its ability to effectively absorb immigrants. We are not required to bankrupt the U.S. just for the purpose of relocating citizens from other countries. That would be a disservice both to American citizens and to immigrants.

Yeah im sorry but considering no refugees in America have attacked America what I hear you and lots of others saying is that the process wont be "proper" until it has Trumps name next to it. 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

Yeah im sorry but considering no refugees in America have attacked America what I hear you and lots of others saying is that the process wont be "proper" until it has Trumps name next to it. 

You didn't hear that from me.

What I'm hearing from you is that we can't blame radical Islamists for 9/11, because Osama bin Laden wasn't flying one of the planes.

Edited:  I have to retract my first sentence. I actually do want to see President Trump's name on the new vetting procedures. I voted for Trump because he's not a politician. IMO, the world is a mess because of career politicians. Its time to do something different. Lord willing, President Trump's business acumen will add some new perspectives to government.

If it turns out that Mr. Trump isn't the right man for the job, then in 4 years we can elect someone else.

Edited by simplybill
Retraction
  • Like 3

Just now, Farmer77 said:

So now what about those who already hold green cards trying to get back into the country, isnt  that a violation of their 4th amendment rights

you already answered that,  none us citizens are not protected by american bill of rights. 

however green cards and even citizenship did not stop fort hood shooter, san bernardino, shooters, and gay club shooter.

however i'd say green card holders are 95% vetted, but it would be still worth to see what they were doing in one of those 7 countries, i mean san bernandino shooter would not happen if they did look at their  travel records, social media. especially his wife who he brought from pakistan,

For real facts and first hand informations please subscribe at breitbart@whitehouse.gov now.

Edited by toast
  • Like 5

31 minutes ago, aztek said:

you already answered that,  none us citizens are not protected by american bill of rights. 

however green cards and even citizenship did not stop fort hood shooter, san bernardino, shooters, and gay club shooter.

however i'd say green card holders are 95% vetted, but it would be still worth to see what they were doing in one of those 7 countries, i mean san bernandino shooter would not happen if they did look at their  travel records, social media. especially his wife who he brought from pakistan,

You misread my post apparently. Green card holders are protected by every law that US citizens are/ 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

You misread my post apparently. Green card holders are protected by every law that US citizens are/ 

i though so too, but apparently  it is not the case.

Without Becoming a Naturalized Citizen, the Permanent Resident Is Not Afforded the Protected under the Laws in the Constitution

http://www.jeannemorales.com/without-becoming-a-naturalized-citizen-the-permanent-resident-is-not-afforded-the-protected-under-the-laws-in-the-constitution/

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, aztek said:

i though so too, but apparently  it is not the case.

Without Becoming a Naturalized Citizen, the Permanent Resident Is Not Afforded the Protected under the Laws in the Constitution

http://www.jeannemorales.com/without-becoming-a-naturalized-citizen-the-permanent-resident-is-not-afforded-the-protected-under-the-laws-in-the-constitution/

I think you posted the wrong link. What you posted doesnt say that. 

• Like 1

that is strange it takes me to  lawyers website where i copied the text from.

actually, never mind, i googled .other  sites and they say, GC holders are protected by any and all laws. which is really a lie in itself, laws do not protect anyone, they punish those who brake them,  unless it is the gvmnt itself that breaks them.

Edited by aztek
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, bee said:

well it sounds like she comes from an educated family with enough money to travel regularly to the US --- ?

Is there really a problem if it's only a few weeks - ? -

And if it is designed to help protect ALL US citizens..?

You know very well that following a Jihad inspired Islamic terrorist attack muslims will be targeted and mosques attacked -

Of course the Jihad terrorists can get in from any country - there is probably no shortage of potential volunteers just
16 miles up the road from me in Birmingham --- but for some reason the countries on the list are deemed a greater risk at the
moment --- but we don't know why because it must be classified info...

120 days is four months not a few weeks.  Couldn't start on Monday or a week later, had to start Saturday morning. 

We all know very well that DURING a 'Jihad inspired "Islamic" terrorist attack', Muslims are targeted and mosques are attacked all the time.   But we ignore the facts and resort to the terrorists own inference that the terrorists are Islamic not the Muslims they kill...

What she does in life isn't "Islamic" because she's a Muslim,    Even if she says they are.   But even if she said they are, many people here would do better off listening to her, than pandering and parroting and reminding and doggedly not letting go of the ISIS propaganda.   "ISIS" put "Islamic" in their name so they're the source for what Islamic means.

If I memorized 500 violent terror quotes from the Torah allegedly explaining why I should go kill and destroy this and that and called my organization the Judaic State how many logically consistent people here would believe it?   How many western geniuses could I fill a room up with to believe that I'm the more Judaic one?

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Yamato said:

If I memorized 500 violent terror quotes from the Torah allegedly explaining why I should go kill and destroy this and that ..........

post at least 2, 

Just now, aztek said:

post at least 2, 

Why?  Go to Let Me Google That For You and post them yourself on the Religion board.    We'll start spreading propaganda around this website and we'll see how many UM members believe us, we'll see how much support we get from those who dwell up above.  We'll put the logic to the test and find out what people here really believe.

1 minute ago, Yamato said:

Why?  

because there are no such quotes there, torah does not call, nor justifies killing people of other religions, koran does, and it was posted more than once. would you like me to refresh your memory?

Edited by aztek
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, Yamato said:

120 days is four months not a few weeks.  Couldn't start on Monday or a week later, had to start Saturday morning. 

We all know very well that DURING a 'Jihad inspired "Islamic" terrorist attack', Muslims are targeted and mosques are attacked all the time.   But we ignore the facts and resort to the terrorists own inference that the terrorists are Islamic not the Muslims they kill...

What she does in life isn't "Islamic" because she's a Muslim,    Even if she says they are.   But even if she said they are, many people here would do better off listening to her, than pandering and parroting and reminding and doggedly not letting go of the ISIS propaganda.   "ISIS" put "Islamic" in their name so they're the source for what Islamic means.

If I memorized 500 violent terror quotes from the Torah allegedly explaining why I should go kill and destroy this and that and called my organization the Judaic State how many logically consistent people here would believe it?   How many western geniuses could I fill a room up with to believe that I'm the more Judaic one?

I'm sorry but you have gone all Shakespearean on me -
and what ever point you are trying to make has got lost - well it's lost on me anyway -

and we were doing so well earlier -- :P

• Like 2

Just now, aztek said:

lol, ok is it flat? i'm asking you

You're asking me to post a measly 2 violent passages from the Torah here because you deny they exist.  

It's best not to feed the troll and cause a derailment and let's get real, telling the truth about the Torah isn't going to be allowed here for long.   Start a new thread in the Religion forum asking for it, and I'll come participate in your new discussion.

We'll make your cities waste.  We'll bring the land into desolation.  We'll scatter you among the heathen.   You shall perish.  The land of your enemies shall eat you up.   All things shall be put to death.  Blah blah blah blah, you picked up sticks on the Sabbath so we'll stone you to death.   God commanded so many times that the Israelites be punished or killed in the Torah, it'd be a hell of a lot easier rationalizing we're doing God's work by doing that, than whatever it is you think you're talking about.

17 minutes ago, Yamato said:

You're asking me to post a measly 2 violent passages from the Torah here because you deny they exist.  

It's best not to feed the troll and cause a derailment and let's get real, telling the truth about the Torah isn't going to be allowed here for long.   Start a new thread in the Religion forum asking for it, and I'll come participate in your new discussion.

We'll make your cities waste.  We'll bring the land into desolation.  We'll scatter you among the heathen.   You shall perish.  The land of your enemies shall eat you up.   All things shall be put to death.  Blah blah blah blah, you picked up sticks on the Sabbath so we'll stone you to death.   God commanded so many times that the Israelites be punished or killed in the Torah, it'd be a hell of a lot easier rationalizing we're doing God's work by doing that, than whatever it is you think you're talking about.

lol, that is not Torah, it is Leviticus.    nice try but no cigar.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, aztek said:

Torah refers to the five books of Moses which are known in Hebrew as Chameesha Choomshey Torah. These are: Bresheit (Genesis), Shemot (Exodus), Vayicra (Leviticus), Bamidbar (Numbers), and Devarim (Deuteronomy).

http://www.bbc.co.uk/religion/religions/judaism/texts/torah.shtml

• Like 4

14 minutes ago, aztek said:

Deuteronomy 17:12 and the above. There's your two. Leviticus and Deuteronomy are part of the Torah. You should really know that if you're going to try and start a debate to derail a thread.

End of debate.

Edit: Oh look, Arbenol got in first.

Edited by Setton
  • Like 3

22 minutes ago, Arbenol said:

The Book of Leviticus (/lɪˈvɪtɪkəs/; from Greek Λευιτικόν, Leuitikon — fromrabbinic Hebrew torat kohanim[1]) is the third book of the Greek Old Testamentof Christian biblical canons, and the third of five books of the Pentateuch.

besides how many times jews have blown themselves up along with other people, just because they are not jews? in the last 50 years. 

when was the last time jews declared jihad to the rest of the world, because the rest of the world is not Jewish

Edited by aztek
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, aztek said:

The Book of Leviticus (/lɪˈvɪtɪkəs/; from Greek Λευιτικόν, Leuitikon — fromrabbinic Hebrew torat kohanim[1]) is the third book of the Greek Old Testamentof Christian biblical canons, and the third of five books of the Pentateuch.

Hahahahaha love it. Not only do you not know the books of the Torah, you actually manage to provide a direct link proving that Leviticus is part of it. Oh this is just perfect.

Seriously, if you don't know what a word (Pentateuch) means in wiki, try clicking on it.

That's made my day :D :D :D 

• Like 4

Trump's travel ban wouldn't have stopped these deadly terrorists

(CNN)Twelve terrorists have conducted deadly jihadist terrorist attacks in the United States since 9/11, killing a total of 94 people. None of those twelve -- who are all American citizens or legal residents -- emigrated from or were born into a family that emigrated from a country that is the subject of the Trump administration's travel ban.

Indeed, seven of the twelve terrorists are native-born U.S. citizens, hailing from cities such as Memphis and Arlington, Virginia, according to research by New America. And none of the 9/11 attackers came from any of the seven countries listed by Trump's executive order.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/01/30/opinions/travel-ban-wouldnt-have-stopped-these-deadly-terrorists-bergen-sterman/index.html

• Like 3

No automatic alt text available.

In addition, Iran,[31] Kuwait,[32] Lebanon,[33] Libya,[34] Saudi Arabia,[35] Sudan,[36] Syria[37] and Yemen[38] do not allow entry to people with evidence of travel to Israel, or whose passports have either a used or an unused Israeli visa. As a consequence, many countries will allow for a second passport to be issued to citizens wishing to circumvent this restriction although the Israeli immigration services themselves have now mostly ceased to issue entry or exit stamps to foreign nationals.

• Like 2

Just now, aztek said:

No automatic alt text available.

In addition, Iran,[31] Kuwait,[32] Lebanon,[33] Libya,[34] Saudi Arabia,[35] Sudan,[36] Syria[37] and Yemen[38] do not allow entry to people with evidence of travel to Israel, or whose passports have either a used or an unused Israeli visa. As a consequence, many countries will allow for a second passport to be issued to citizens wishing to circumvent this restriction although the Israeli immigration services themselves have now mostly ceased to issue entry or exit stamps to foreign nationals.

So, what, you want to be regarded on the same level as these countries?

• Like 2

• The topic was locked
  • The topic was unlocked