Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Refugees/Citizens of Muslim Countries Barred

Claire.

8 hours ago, OverSword said:

We were there to help?  No, we banned them from coming here essentially condemning them to death at a concentration or labor camp.  I'm not afraid of terrorism so don't expect me to react out of fear when confronted with helping people from war torn Muslim countries.  The people that are refugees are victims not perpetrators.  The people that are at war in those countries are fighting wars and are not likely to want to come to the USA on lone wolf suicide missions.  Ever met anyone from Bosnia or Kosovo in the USA?  I have met dozens.  Were you concerned at the time we welcomed these people that they were going to Jihad your ass?  Not me.

Let's also include the fact that American troops and other troops liberated the Jewish inmates and other inmates from the concentration camps. The troops saved thousands of lives. They also brought the reality of these death camps to the world to witness. Today, new "Jews" are murdered, by the thousands, by fanatical "Muslims".

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, psyche101 said:

That is not what Trump seems to be saying though:

LINK - Trump says US will prioritize Christian refugees

He refers to Christians in Syria, one of the 7 countries, so he is outright stating that he will use religion as an indicator of status. It seems very much by what he is saying that religion does play a part of this, and it will offer bias. 

That's not my point. My point is that there isn't a blanket ban on Muslims.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Paranormal Panther said:

Let's also include the fact that American troops and other troops liberated the Jewish inmates and other inmates from the concentration camps. The troops saved thousands of lives. They also brought the reality of these death camps to the world to witness. Today, new "Jews" are murdered, by the thousands, by fanatical "Muslims".

The actual 6 death camps were all in Poland and liberated by the Russians....

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, psyche101 said:

LINK - US travel ban: Why these seven countries?

Significant recent attacks in the US were not committed by citizens from any of the seven countries included in the order. This list includes:

• Fort Lauderdale airport shooting (January 2017): A US citizen
  • Orlando nightclub shooting (June 2016): A US citizen with Afghan parents
  • San Bernardino shooting (December 2015): A US citizen with Pakistani parents, and a Pakistani citizen
  • Chattanooga shootings (July 2015): A Kuwait-born US citizen
  • Charleston church shooting (June 2015): A US citizen
  • Boston marathon bombing (April 2013): Two Russian citizens with Chechen ethnicity

There have been a few non-fatal attacks by individuals from two of the countries on the banned list.

According to the New America Foundation, 82% of all terrorism incidents since 2001 were conducted by citizens and permanent residents. Since 9/11, jihadists have killed 94 people inside the United States.

You won't get a response.  The 7 countries are not responsible for any American deaths on American soil in decades.  But, that doesn't matter.  Trump just wants to get his supporters riled up, and make it look like he's accomplishing something.  

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, acidhead said:

The actual 6 death camps were all in Poland and liberated by the Russians....

"US forces liberated the Buchenwald concentration camp near Weimar, Germany, on April 11, 1945, a few days after the Nazis began evacuating the camp. On the day of liberation, an underground prisoner resistance organization seized control of Buchenwald to prevent atrocities by the retreating camp guards. American forces liberated more than 20,000 prisoners at Buchenwald. They also liberated Dora-Mittelbau, Flossenbürg, Dachau, and Mauthausen.

https://www.ushmm.org/wlc/en/article.php?ModuleId=10005131

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, skliss said:

"US forces liberated the Buchenwald concentration camp near Weimar, Germany, on April 11, 1945, a few days after the Nazis began evacuating the camp. On the day of liberation, an underground prisoner resistance organization seized control of Buchenwald to prevent atrocities by the retreating camp guards. American forces liberated more than 20,000 prisoners at Buchenwald. They also liberated Dora-Mittelbau, Flossenbürg, Dachau, and Mauthausen.

https://www.ushmm.org/wlc/en/article.php?ModuleId=10005131

Those were concentration camps not the 6 extermination/death camps which were all in Poland

Chelmno, Belzec, Sobibor,Treblinka, Auschwitz-Birkenau and Majdanek

Edited by acidhead
  • Like 1

Just now, skliss said:

Seems thousands died at all of them according to what I'm reading. Not sure what the difference is.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Extermination_camp

The Nazis distinguished between extermination and concentration camps, although the terms extermination camp) and death campTodeslager) were interchangeable, each referring to camps whose primary function was genocide.

• Like 1

I still think (and according to the Holocaust museum) that ALL the liberators,  Russian, American and British brought the genocide to light by their actions of liberating the various camps.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, acidhead said:

Those were concentration camps not the 6 extermination/death camps which were all in Poland

Chelmno, Belzec, Sobibor,Treblinka, Auschwitz-Birkenau and Majdanek

I called them concentration camps, not death camps, in my first post. Thanks for gaslighting my memory. ;) I also mentioned American troops and other troops. I also mentioned the fact that Americans showed this evil to the whole world.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Paranormal Panther said:

This is my first post. Please read the first sentence, Mr. Gotcha.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Paranormal Panther said:

Just curious...

What are these "new Jews"?

• Like 1

"Jihadist groups on Sunday celebrated the Trump administration’s ban on travel from seven Muslim-majority countries, saying the new policy validates their claim that the United States is at war with Islam.

Comments posted to pro-Islamic State social media accounts predicted that U.S. President Donald Trump’s executive order would persuade American Muslims to side with the extremists. One posting hailed the president as “the best caller to Islam,” while others predicted that Trump would soon launch a new war in the Middle East.

“(Islamic State leader Abu Bakr) al-Baghdadi has the right to come out and inform Trump that banning Muslims from entering America is a ‘blessed ban,’ ” said one posting to a pro-Islamic State channel on Telegram, a social-media platform. The writer compared the executive order to the U.S. invasion of Iraq in 2003, which Islamic militant leaders at the time hailed as a “blessed invasion” that ignited anti-Western fervour across the Islamic world."

https://www.thestar.com/news/world/2017/01/30/jihadist-groups-praise-trumps-travel-ban-as-a-victory-for-their-cause.html

Edited by Likely Guy
  • Like 2

One expert I saw said they would spin it that way....he also said if there were no ban the jihadists would say we were trying to corrupt Islamist by luring them to the U.S. It's a lose/lose so who cares what they say.

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, Likely Guy said:

"Jihadist groups on Sunday celebrated the Trump administration’s ban on travel from seven Muslim-majority countries, saying the new policy validates their claim that the United States is at war with Islam.

Comments posted to pro-Islamic State social media accounts predicted that U.S. President Donald Trump’s executive order would persuade American Muslims to side with the extremists. One posting hailed the president as “the best caller to Islam,” while others predicted that Trump would soon launch a new war in the Middle East.

“(Islamic State leader Abu Bakr) al-Baghdadi has the right to come out and inform Trump that banning Muslims from entering America is a ‘blessed ban,’ ” said one posting to a pro-Islamic State channel on Telegram, a social-media platform. The writer compared the executive order to the U.S. invasion of Iraq in 2003, which Islamic militant leaders at the time hailed as a “blessed invasion” that ignited anti-Western fervour across the Islamic world."

https://www.thestar.com/news/world/2017/01/30/jihadist-groups-praise-trumps-travel-ban-as-a-victory-for-their-cause.html

This is rubbish. The Jihadist groups are at war with anyone who doesn't fall in line with their exact beliefs. 

• Like 6

9 minutes ago, acidhead said:

Just curious...

What are these "new Jews"?

They are Christians, as well as other vulnerable groups, who are persecuted by fanatical "Muslims". Sudan serves as an object lesson.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Rinna said:

predicted that U.S. President Donald Trump’s executive order would persuade American Muslims to side with the extremists.

They shoot themselves in the foot.

Just now, South Alabam said:

They shoot themselves in the foot.

Wait..how is that quoting me..I didn't say that. *Cries*

52 minutes ago, Paranormal Panther said:

That's not my point. My point is that there isn't a blanket ban on Muslims.

Sorry, maybe I worded myself badly , but not really understanding. It seems these are primarily Muslim countries are they not? So mentioning Christians over Muslims seems pretty much a dig at the majority population, which is Muslim?

And Trump is favouring Christians. The post you replied to from aztek said religion was not a factor:

10 hours ago, aztek said:

trump's order has nothing to do with religion, even Christians, or Jews coming from those countries would be treated the same

Shhhh! You're destroying the false narrative.

However, obviously it is and Christians do get favourable treatment classified by faith. Trump outright says Christians will be favoured. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, psyche101 said:

Sorry, maybe I worded myself badly , but not really understanding. It seems these are primarily Muslim countries are they not? So mentioning Christians over Muslims seems pretty much a dig at the majority population, which is Muslim?

You seem to be conflating the two separate things. The ban is for all people from these countries, and that includes Christians and others. Thousands of Muslims, from over forty Muslim countries, can still come here. Trump mentions a preferential treatment of Christians because some fanatical "Muslim" groups/regimes treat them like the Nazis treated Jews.

• Like 3

27 minutes ago, Likely Guy said:

Sorry, quadruple post.

Quadruple?  That must have been a seriously powerful post.

• Like 3

50 minutes ago, Agent0range said:

You won't get a response.  The 7 countries are not responsible for any American deaths on American soil in decades.  But, that doesn't matter.  Trump just wants to get his supporters riled up, and make it look like he's accomplishing something.  

I have to say that very much seems to be the case, and seems to have been so since the election campaign. It is concerning to see people so willing to blindly follow a policy that is not backed by facts, but is removed from them. If those seven countries had a significant impact on the US, I could see some sort of logic to the act, but as that is not the case. I think that more than a list needs to be revealed, reasons why those countries are on the list would be a better idea. I do not think people should be behind the move, I think they should be saying why those seven countries are banned, if good reasons can be had, then all well and good. But not seeing "good reasons" with statistic like this. As has been pointed out, the information being used is from Obama's investigations. Trump should not be acting on old information for a start. People are all saying how useless Obama is, but the intelligence he gathered seems to be no reason for concern? 

• Like 1

I don't think that Clair's intention is to be dishonest and misleading. This thread's title is unfortunate, though, because it's inaccurate. *All* people, from the listed countries, are on the ban list, not just Muslims. Also, people, from over forty majority-Muslim countries, can freely travel here.

Here is the second issue that doesn't seem to upset celebrities and Chuck Schumer. Fanatical "Muslims" slaughter Christians, as well as other minority groups, in some majority-Muslim places. This genocidal phenomenon doesn't seem to even be a blip on many leftists' radar screens. We rightly lament our immigration past during World War II, but Trump's preferential treatment of persecuted Christians may prevent a repeat of this tragic event.

• Like 2

• The topic was locked
  • The topic was unlocked