Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Refugees/Citizens of Muslim Countries Barred

Claire.

12 minutes ago, Agent0range said:

Michelle, please read your article, and tell me the citizenship of Mariyah Chernykh, and then tell me if you would like to retract your statement.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't know why I can't get out of this box, but this link should give you a better understanding of the complexities of the situation.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2015_San_Bernardino_attack

You ask for an example of where the vetting process failed. I gave you one.

1 minute ago, Michelle said:
20 minutes ago, Agent0range said:

Michelle, please read your article, and tell me the citizenship of Mariyah Chernykh, and then tell me if you would like to retract your statement.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't know why I can't get out of this box, but this link should give you a better understanding of the complexities of the situation.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2015_San_Bernardino_attack

You ask for an example of where the vetting process failed. I gave you one.

Ummm, what?  How did the vetting process failed?  This man was an American citizen far before the process of vetting refugees was put in place.  I mean, you posted an article about a Russian woman being arrested for immigration fraud.  That has nothing to do with this thread..

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Agent0range said:

Ummm, what?  How did the vetting process failed?  This man was an American citizen far before the process of vetting refugees was put in place.  I mean, you posted an article about a Russian woman being arrested for immigration fraud.  That has nothing to do with this thread..

I guess it is a little difficult to understand. Especially when you barely took two minutes to glance over the plethora of information in that link which shows the connection.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Agent0range said:

Which is exactly why I had to get out.  I missed my kids growing up.  I missed EVERYTHING.  I loved the Army, and would have loved to have done my 20..but I just couldn't do it anymore.

I got 2 kids and transferred to the AIr Force in a low deplorable high skilled trade.

loved the army but was constantly in the field because it's so small.

2 minutes ago, Michelle said:

I guess it is a little difficult to understand. Especially when you barely took two minutes to glance over the plethora of information in that link which shows the connection.

American citizens, and Russian wives...OOOK Michelle.  You know you are wrong here.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Michelle said:

She wasn't from Canada, if you would kindly consider doing any research at all on the entire story.

I retracted my statement. Thanks for the heads up. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Michelle said:

Could you explain it for us plebes. I am not seeing the connection to Muslim majority countries.

Two Christian Syrian immigrant families were detained at Philadelphia International Airport on Saturday morning and sent back to Doha, Qatar...

As for the two Syrian families who were sent back to the Middle East, a relative of theirs,  Sarah Assali, 25, of Allentown, said Saturday that they were traveling with immigrant visas and were approved for green cards. She said their efforts to enter the United States had been in the works since 2003 and that the families were approved to enter in 2015; they stayed back to spend the Christmas holidays in Syria, she said, or they would already have been here.

Assali said her six relatives — two of her uncles and their wives, as well as a 17-year-old son and 19-year-old daughter of one of the couples — had arrived in Philadelphia on Saturday morning from a 15-hour flight from Doha. They are from Damascus.

http://www.philly.com/philly/blogs/real-time/2-Syrian-families-detained-at-PHL-returned-to-Qatar.html?mobi=true

So a family or two who play by the rules, get visas properly, are Christians, get sent back?

I think the terrorists won on this one and are laughing at us now. Way to go Trump.

Edited by Avatar Samantha Ai
  • Like 2

18 minutes ago, Avatar Samantha Ai said:

Could you explain it for us plebes. I am not seeing the connection to Muslim majority countries.

It was an entire network that the San Bernardino shooter was involved in. There were many connections with the ME. Traveling back and forth, relatives and various other connections.

It was the same with the Chattanooga shooter born in Kuwait.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2015_Chattanooga_shootings

• Like 3

The San bernadino shooter was an absolute failure of the vetting system or at the very least a failure of personnel. She was in a terrorist training camp and posted jihadi crap on social media over there and we still welcomed her with open arms. She played and beat our system. 

• Like 6

Late Saturday, a federal judge in New York temporarily halted President Donald Trump’s sweeping executive order blocking the entry of Syrian refugees and imposing a de facto ban on travelers coming from several Muslim-majority countries.

The legal action named Trump in his official capacity as president, as well as the Department of Homeland Security and other high-ranking officials. Although temporary, it represents the first constitutional setback faced by the new administration.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/court-blocks-trump-refugee-ban_us_588d4b53e4b0b065cbbc6a6f

Trump is going to find out many of his plans are unconstitutional. He is not good for our republic.

Edited by Avatar Samantha Ai
  • Like 2

42 minutes ago, F3SS said:

The San bernadino shooter was an absolute failure of the vetting system or at the very least a failure of personnel. She was in a terrorist training camp and posted jihadi crap on social media over there and we still welcomed her with open arms. She played and beat our system. 

JFC...WE DON'T VET RUSSIANS.  She was an American citizen by marriage, all be it a sham one, WE DON'T VET AMERICAN CITIZENS.  This instance has nothing to do with the vetting process of refugees whatsoever.  ZERO.  

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, F3SS said:

This entire executive order from Trump is a joke. As long as citizens from Saudi Arabia, Turkey and those that live in Muslim regions of Russia which are responsible for more terror than any others are left out how can any one take what Trump say's and does seriously. 

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Agent0range said:

JFC...WE DON'T VET RUSSIANS.  She was an American citizen by marriage, all be it a sham one, WE DON'T VET AMERICAN CITIZENS.  This instance has nothing to do with the vetting process of refugees whatsoever.  ZERO.  

We know she was not a refugee from the seven countries. 

Was she even a "refugee"?

2 minutes ago, Rinna said:

Lets see Britain, Pakistan, Kashmir, Pakistan, American in Saudi Arabia, American, Somali, Pakistan, American, American, American, Lebanon, list goes on.

Which countries are banned again? Iran, Iraq, Libya, Somalia, Sudan, Syria and Yemen.  Not seeing very many of them on the list.

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, Captain Risky said:

...how can any one take what Trump say's and does seriously. 

Are people actually doing that? 

Just now, Avatar Samantha Ai said:

We know she was not a refugee from the seven countries. 

Was she even a "refugee"?

Absolutely not.  I guarantee Michelle did not even know she was from Russia, considering her snide comment about you doing research as to where she was actually from, because I don't think your answer of "Russia" would have supported her argument at all.  The San Bernadino shooters were from Pakistan, who aren't even on the list of the seven "deadly" countries.  

• Like 1

Well, a Federal judge issued an emergency stay for citizens in transit.  At least someone still has some sense left.

• Like 2

Just now, Avatar Samantha Ai said:

Are people actually doing that? 

...surprising yes. More so on this site. One must ask is this unilateral retarded politics from Trump the new normal.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Agent0range said:

Absolutely not.  I guarantee Michelle did not even know she was from Russia, considering her snide comment about you doing research as to where she was actually from, because I don't think your answer of "Russia" would have supported her argument at all.  The San Bernadino shooters were from Pakistan, who aren't even on the list of the seven "deadly" countries.  

It was one of their accomplices. This article is about his actual wife. I doubt you will read it either.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/12/06/us/san-bernardino-shooter-tashfeen-malik/

Everyone should be vetted if they want to become of citizen of the US. People do background checks on potential employees and they aren't vilified. Rent an apartment or house...background check. People who have massive, violent, criminal records or questionable associates should not slip through the cracks for any reason.

Edited by Michelle
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Michelle said:

It was one of their accomplices. This article is about his actual wife. I doubt you will read it either.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/12/06/us/san-bernardino-shooter-tashfeen-malik/

Everyone should be vetted if they want to become of citizen of the US. People do background checks on potential employees and they aren't vilified. Rent an apartment or house...background check. People who have massive, violent, criminal records should not slip through the cracks for any reason.

I'm not going to go through 18 different names in an article.  What was the name of the person you are talking about, and where are they from?

• Like 1

Just now, Agent0range said:

I'm not going to go through 18 different names in an article.  What was the name of the person you are talking about, and where are they from?

If....you...can...read....this....you...are...capable....of...reading....an...article...yourself.

• Like 5

Just now, Michelle said:

If....you...can...read....this....you...are...capable....of...reading....an...article...yourself.

So, I'm guessing they aren't from one of the seven banned countries?  We'll go with that.  You are certainly all over the place tonight.

• Like 1

• The topic was locked
  • The topic was unlocked