Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Refugees/Citizens of Muslim Countries Barred

Claire.

3 minutes ago, Agent0range said:

So, I'm guessing they aren't from one of the seven banned countries?  We'll go with that.  You are certainly all over the place tonight.

I'm multitasking and don't have time to spoon feed information to someone who won't read it when it's provided.

Edited by Michelle
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Agent0range said:

So, I'm guessing they aren't from one of the seven banned countries?  We'll go with that.  You are certainly all over the place tonight.

My guess is she is talking about the wife of the shooter who came from Pakistan and lived in Saudi Arabia.  Both of those countries Trump has business dealings with and are not on the list........

• Like 1

Just now, Gromdor said:

My guess is she is talking about the wife of the shooter who came from Pakistan and lived in Saudi Arabia.  Both of those countries Trump has business dealings with and are not on the list........

Of course they aren't.  Hence, the non-answer...if she knew, it would take less to type a name and country than an actual response.

• Like 1

I see there is now a court order suspending Trump's unconstitutional grab for power in stopping immigrants so arbitrarily.  This will now go through the courts.  I don't see how it is possible, even from Trump nominees, to sustain such a huge grab for power, but we will see whether freedom in the US is over or not within the year.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Frank Merton said:

I see there is now a court order suspending Trump's unconstitutional grab for power in stopping immigrants so arbitrarily.  This will now go through the courts.  I don't see how it is possible, even from Trump nominees, to sustain such a huge grab for power, but we will see whether freedom in the US is over or not within the year.

Even so Trump is going to cause lots of litigation while leaving the taxpayers to foot the bill. If it was coming out of his pocket surely he would stop his nonsensical theater. Trump is a bad hombre.

• Like 3

Hey agent your superiority complex is showing. Maybe you should cool your jets and talk to us like adults. You're way too emotional. Anyhow I have no idea who's from Russia or anything about the network the San bernadino shooters were in but so far as I ever knew the pig swine of a woman was from Pakistan. 

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, F3SS said:

Hey agent your superiority complex is showing. Maybe you should cool your jets and talk to us like adults. You're way too emotional. Anyhow I have no idea who's from Russia or anything about the network the San bernadino shooters were in but so far as I ever knew the pig swine of a woman was from Pakistan. 

Sooo, again, nothing to do with the vetting process of the seven oh so deadly and dangerous countries, correct?  And let's be honest, it's not a complex any more than it is a fact of life.

• Like 1

You're just trolling. You asked for any example where the vetting process that we currently have or had has failed. That woman was vetted through said process which failed tremendously. You may continue blowing yourself now.

Edited by F3SS
  • Like 5

So when unable to win the argument some turn to ad hominem?

It is always the same faces too. Repeatedly.

Edited by Avatar Samantha Ai

Insinuating moral/intellectual superiority over another is ad hominem. That said this isn't mine and agents first round and I think we can handle this so I'll thank you for him but he doesn't need your help.

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, F3SS said:

You're just trolling. You asked for any example where the vetting process that we currently have or had has failed. That woman was vetted through said process which failed tremendously. You may continue blowing yourself now.

The woman was a Russian citizen, and not subject to the vetting of refugees from the 7 countries.  So no, it did not FAIL.  As Russian's still have free movement to and from the United States.

• Like 2

Malik entered the United States on a K-1 (fiancée) visa with a Pakistani passport.[14][29][47]According to a State Department spokesman, all applicants for such visas are fully screened.[48] Malik's application for permanent residency (a "green card") was completed by Farook on her behalf in September 2014, and she was granted a conditional green card in July 2015.[47] Obtaining such a green card would have required the couple to prove that the marriage was legitimate.[14][47] As is standard practice,[14][47] as part of her visa application with the State Department and application for a green card, Malik submitted her fingerprints and underwent "three extensive national security and criminal background screenings" using Homeland Security and State Department databases. Malik also underwent two in-person interviews, the first with a consular officer in Pakistan and the second with an immigration officer in the U.S. after applying for a green card.[43] No irregularities or signs of suspicion were found in the record of Malik's interview with the Pakistani consular officer

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rizwan_Farook_and_Tashfeen_Malik 

she was Pakistani. She was vetted. It failed.

• Like 7

1 minute ago, Agent0range said:

Again..Pakistan, not on the list.  Nothing to do with the barred countries in which we are discussing.

The current list is irrelevant. It's the process that was used for all these countries and you asked when that process failed and you've been shown that it failed and that she wasn't from Russia. You're done.

Now we have seven countries with temporary travel bans and all the other Middle East countries that you're so upset about not being on the travel ban are going to be subject to the new extreme vetting process which I'll state ftr that I am not familiar with at this point but that's how I understand things to be. 

• Like 6

Just now, F3SS said:

The current list is irrelevant. It's the process that was used for all these countries and you asked when that process failed and you've been shown that it failed and that she wasn't from Russia. You're done.

Now we have seven countries with temporary travel bans and all the other Middle East countries that you're so upset about not being on the travel ban are going to be subject to the new extreme vetting process which I'll state ftr that I am not familiar with at this point but that's how I understand things to be. 

The process was for refugees.  And the K-1 Visa does not get vetted either.  

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Agent0range said:

The woman was a Russian citizen, and not subject to the vetting of refugees from the 7 countries.  So no, it did not FAIL.  As Russian's still have free movement to and from the United States.

Where did you get this "Russian citizen" business?

• Like 2

I'm thinking the process for vetting refugees was not too different and if anything even more lax and prioritized on political correctness under the last administration. I don't think our system used on Malik was a simple one but it's quite obvious there were some significant insufficiencies involved and I see no reason why we couldn't or shouldn't make things more thorough and efficient.

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, .ZZ. said:

Where did you get this "Russian citizen" business?

Well this all started with the first article that Michelle posted which was strictly about the one wife who was a Russian citizen who was charged with immigration fraud...basically marriage for citizenship.  She was proved wrong on that, now digging eighteen names in we come up with a woman who was from Pakistan married to another dude, which still has nothing to do with the immigration ban.  Basically, 28 posts of people reaching at straws who came really close, but never quite made it.

• Like 1

Just now, F3SS said:

I'm thinking the process for vetting refugees was not too different and if anything even more lax and prioritized on political correctness under the last administration. I don't think our system used on Malik was a simple one but it's quite obvious there were some significant insufficiencies involved and I see no reason why we couldn't or shouldn't make things more thorough and efficient.

And still zero terrorist attacks by the seven countries listed.  How many terrorist attacks conducted by non-citizens.  I think that might be zero as well.  So, I think it was already pretty thorough.  This is just a knee jerk reaction by a mentally ill man.

• Like 1

Way to downplay the significance of a failed vetting example. Some woman from Pakistan who married some dude? Cmon man. They killed 14 people because that system failed. 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, F3SS said:

Way to downplay the significance of a failed vetting example. Some woman from Pakistan who married some dude? Cmon man. They killed 14 people because that system failed. 

What does that have to do with this ban?  Please, tell me.  PAKISTAN is not on the list!  Saudi Arabia, where the 9/11 terrorists were from, NOT ON THE LIST.  Who is downplaying this whole madness, me, or you?

• Like 2

How many times do you need reminded of what you asked for? Lilly had very signicant posts earlier in this thread about why these seven countries are on the list and others like SA aren't and Rinna had a link about how these seven countries were chosen. Do keep up.

• Like 2

• The topic was locked
  • The topic was unlocked