Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Claire.

Refugees/Citizens of Muslim Countries Barred

1,971 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

Bama13
5 minutes ago, Yamato said:

.but even the slightest usage of the First amendment making the slightest reference of the Second amendment causes American kool aid sufferers everywhere to violate the Seventh amendment.

Huh? How does this violate the right to a trial by jury?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
Yamato
Just now, Bama13 said:

Huh? How does this violate the right to a trial by jury?

A bum rush to start enacting federal punishments against people for making jokes and not a one of them mentioning courts, judges, much less a trial by jury.    They have the right to say that kind of crap.  But the minute it starts, they've crossed the line.

Your question makes it sound a little like 1+2+7=10.    I suggest we care when someone violates one of our rights as if they violated them all.  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bama13
24 minutes ago, Yamato said:

A bum rush to start enacting federal punishments against people for making jokes and not a one of them mentioning courts, judges, much less a trial by jury.    They have the right to say that kind of crap.  But the minute it starts, they've crossed the line.

Your question makes it sound a little like 1+2+7=10.    I suggest we care when someone violates one of our rights as if they violated them all.  

How can American citizens, or kool aid sufferers if you prefer, violate someones right to a trial by jury? I guess they could kill the person before the trial, but I don't hear people calling for that.

Just not understanding you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Yamato
6 minutes ago, Bama13 said:

How can American citizens, or kool aid sufferers if you prefer, violate someones right to a trial by jury? I guess they could kill the person before the trial, but I don't hear people calling for that.

Just not understanding you.

Executive Orders probably, at the rate this country is going down the **** hole lately.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
aztek
Just now, Yamato said:

Executive Orders probably, at the rate this country is going down the **** hole lately.

did trump issue executive order to arrest those and deny trials?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Yamato
22 minutes ago, aztek said:

did trump issue executive order to arrest those and deny trials?

When I answer hypothetical questions I can provide a hypothetical answer.  

If you want an actual example, nothing is going to happen to Johnny Depp for the nothing that he did wrong.   If Donald Trump did issue an Executive Order to counteract bad jokes about assassinating Presidents and you agreed with it?   Well, nothing's surprising anymore.   How low do you plumb?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
aztek
Just now, Yamato said:

When I answer hypothetical questions I can provide a hypothetical answer.  

 

i asked very real question. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Setton
13 hours ago, Uncle Sam said:

This guy has a good point... listen to his argument.

 

Well I had to stop listening after 4:07 - "Churchill wasn't all about 'Let's bomb Germany and at the same time let's bring significant proportions of military aged young German men into our country and pay for them to be here.'"

Not all young men but 40,000 refugees allowed in just from Germany and Austria before the war even started, 50,000 from Italy, Poland and Eastern Europe.

During the war, I assume a fair few were of military age. You know, like the 10,000 fighting under British command at Monte Cassino. Then there's the 30,000 that fled Europe to Palestine and joined up with British forces there.

 

The stupid is just too painful.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Yamato
3 hours ago, aztek said:

i asked very real question. 

You asked a leading question that didn't acknowledge a hypothetical answer to someone else's hypothetical question, but rather served to distract away from it with a No answer.

ETA What Donald Trump did do is issue an Executive Order banning immigration and travel from six Middle East countries under the FAKE AUSPICES of 9/11.   But not Saudi Arabia, Egypt, UAE, or Lebanon i.e. countries where the 9/11 hijackers came from.   If you can't see the problem with that, then what purpose does bantering with you serve?

Edited by Yamato

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Yamato

"Credible claim of a bonafide relationship."  "Weasel words" says Stefan Molyneux.  Looks like another bad result from a bad Executive Order.   We get a trail of "weasel words" and "legal goo" for "the lawyers to print money".   So he's accidentally arguing that the Supreme Court shouldn't have gotten involved thereby leaving no weasel words, no legal goo, and no lawyers to print more money, rendering Trump's travel ban moot in legal limbo like it was.   Without this decision he'd have nothing to pontificate about and yet somehow he's still complaining.  

"If you want to help someone, the first thing you need to do is STOP BOMBING THEM!!!!"  ~ Stefan Molyneux

Then there's 150 other videos where he's bloviating for Donald Trump.   Bomber in Chief Trump has bombed his way to greater popularity (if the polls can be forgiven) the same way that Republicans are now lying their way to an even greater health care disaster.  

Recognizing that we, loyal disciples of the Allies Forces of WWII should have been bombing Nazi Germany in 1944 (right?), and firebombing Dresden Germany particularly, where his mother was hiding out in until that day.   With nothing more than luck to dictate his very life's existence, no wonder he's bloviating his opinions about bombs from Canada, probably the safest of all Safe-Tee Zones to bloviate about bombs from in the world today.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
CrimsonKing
19 hours ago, Yamato said:

The contempt was real.  The slap was real.

Yamato, every day.

condit.gif

Just make sure if you throw girly lil slaps like that,you finish like Kostya Tszyu vs Zab Judah...you know of which i'm speaking!

The mouth still running chicken dance face first into the floor :lol:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Yamato
5 minutes ago, CrimsonKing said:

Just make sure if you throw girly lil slaps like that,you finish like Kostya Tszyu vs Zab Judah...you know of which i'm speaking!

The mouth still running chicken dance face first into the floor :lol:

I do share something with Victor Ortiz at one particular moment of his life.   These must be the hardest shots ever landed by Mayweather right?   Is this that much harder than McGregor, really?

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
CrimsonKing
Just now, Yamato said:

I do share something with Victor Ortiz at one particular moment of his life.   These must be the hardest shots ever landed by Mayweather right?   Is this that much harder than McGregor, really?

 

I await the "freak show" bud...

I've tried to say "i won't buy it" but...well both may be "combat sports" but the difference between cage and ring rules is "YUUUUGE!"

I've done both i know...Connor Mac is in for a rude awakening but more importantly,for him atleast the most massive of massive paychecks :lol:

May may be getting up in years,but when constrained to one weapon (boxing) "hit and not be hit" he's still one of the best in the world!

Just saw that gif and had to comment lol

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Yamato
16 minutes ago, CrimsonKing said:

I await the "freak show" bud...

I've tried to say "i won't buy it" but...well both may be "combat sports" but the difference between cage and ring rules is "YUUUUGE!"

I've done both i know...Connor Mac is in for a rude awakening but more importantly,for him atleast the most massive of massive paychecks :lol:

May may be getting up in years,but when constrained to one weapon (boxing) "hit and not be hit" he's still one of the best in the world!

Just saw that gif and had to comment lol

I agree with you.  Still would bet on CM though because that's where all the money's at.  Can't remember who said it recently but I agree with them, it's going to be a boring fight.  Or Conor will foul out, making it even worse than boring.   A part of me wants FM to win (for the first time ever?) and win big (first time in a long time) because anything else will be so bad for boxing.   Conor will pretty much destroy the sport if he gets lucky.   Like Nate Diaz said about CM Punk, people can't (shouldnt) just crossover to different sports and rise instantly to the highest level of competition for massive payouts.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
CrimsonKing
8 minutes ago, Yamato said:

I agree with you.  Still would bet on CM though because that's where all the money's at.  Can't remember who said it recently but I agree with them, it's going to be a boring fight.  Or Conor will foul out, making it even worse than boring.   A part of me wants FM to win (for the first time ever?) and win big (first time in a long time) because anything else will be so bad for boxing.   Conor will pretty much destroy the sport if he gets lucky.   Like Nate Diaz said about CM Punk, people can't (shouldnt) just crossover to different sports and rise instantly to the highest level of competition for massive payouts.

Just remember this man...Floyd has made a career outta dragging opponents into deep water and drowning them!

Connor has a sneaky left with good power in much smaller gloves,but his gas tank is S***!

In a cage...Floyd is probably out in a minute/minute and a half but in a ring...Floyd is going to make him look foolish lol

I agree in betting i would be taking a decent lil amount and have pre planned things to do with it lol,and honestly i wouldn't rule out a "trilogy" "throw" just for personal money but that ain't happening here!

Floyds going for 50-0,the heart of the boxing game on the line,and well the winner always gets more extra incentives...Floyds a grubby mf like that lol and i give the credit,in a day and age of instant money...that dudes legacy means a whole lot to him!Hell he's damn near a billionare anyway,why scew up a legacy that will last atleast over a 100 years for a few extra mil for a rematch...

The last of this type match was old Randy Cotour vs old James Toney in a Cage and well...The crossover guy got spanked lol

All that said,i 100% agree with your assessment!

I think Connor makes it better or more fun if you will than May vs Pac until a point in rd 4-6 and he realizes..."hell i may be the best at my weight in my sport,but now i'm ****'ed" :lol:

Sorry for going off topic folks...i could't resist lol

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
and then
On 3/22/2017 at 0:21 PM, AnchorSteam said:

And you know what? I wouldn't be one of the fools that allowed the Fundamentalists to lead me around by the nose in the first place. So NO, I wouldn't still be trying to kill anyone but the Medieval swine that were keeping my country in the Dark Ages.

Good enough?

Agreed, but you have to understand that your efforts are wasted on Yammie.  He has his own truth and reality.  None other need apply.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Yamato
52 minutes ago, and then said:

Agreed, but you have to understand that your efforts are wasted on Yammie.  He has his own truth and reality.  None other need apply.

But were they wasted on me?   Was his post supposed to convince me of something related to "truth and reality" somehow?   How's that?   Do you know your history and how many terrorist attacks from these banned countries have occurred over here?

He'd be "trying to kill Medieval swine that were keeping his country in the Dark Ages."  I hear the fear aid from people you find most agreeable that such things are happening right here in the US.  So, if AnchorSteam agreed with them (who shall remain nameless) he'd be trying to kill people.  Do you believe that?   I don't.  I think it's an emotional hypothetical statement that wouldn't be carried out if given the chance.   But this kind of violent rhetoric is dangerous.   Sure when it's the US military 6,000 miles away, it's out of sight, out of mind, and someone else is doing that killing for you, how convenient.  

But the record shows that no Syrian refugees have launched terrorist attacks on the US since this operatively useless fear ban from January 2017 was instated and subsequently uninstated.  

The record also shows that it's exactly like Ron Paul said.  CNN loves war more than they hate Trump.  Since he's initiated violence, broken the law, killed more precious innocent Syrian children, and given the green light for terrorists across Syria to attack the forces of the sovereign government of Syria, the posters here who kept up with fake appearances for a while as if they were against this immigration ban have gone silent now that what Democrats love (shedding blood for neocon interests) has occurred.   This is extremely telling, I'm sorry if others don't notice it at all, but it's blatantly obvious to me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AnchorSteam
17 hours ago, Yamato said:

But were they wasted on me?   Was his post supposed to convince me of something related to "truth and reality" somehow?   How's that?   Do you know your history and how many terrorist attacks from these banned countries have occurred over here?

He'd be "trying to kill Medieval swine that were keeping his country in the Dark Ages."  I hear the fear aid from people you find most agreeable that such things are happening right here in the US.  So, if AnchorSteam agreed with them (who shall remain nameless) he'd be trying to kill people.  Do you believe that?   I don't. ...

Good, thanks.

If you did, you would be taking a guess about the hypothetical and conflating it into a statement of intent. 

There is already enough fake news out there, eh?

 

 

Edited by AnchorSteam
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Uncle Sam

This is why we need vetting... people who hate America, hate our vets, hate our society are willing to hurt or maim the citizen of this nation. Most of the attacks are unprovoked and usually end up with the victim being severely injured. Also this video I am about to show you, the mainstream media completely ignored this and didn't say a peep about this.

Also they are trying to force their ideology upon us, enacting Sharia Law on our soil. Dearborn, Michigan has completely became a Muslim Enclave which leads to it practically becoming a no-go zone.

Like seriously if we can't take the word of a woman who has left Islam, then what word do we even take anymore? The people who encourage the unvetted, uncontrolled mass immigration from muslim and african nations?

 

So when I ask, when are we going to take the threat serious? When are going to realize that we are fighting a ideology and culture war?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gromdor

Here's something odd I saw today: http://www.bbc.com/news/technology-40504352

Three countries on the "banned" list were allowed to send teams to the US but the Afghan team (which isn't on the list) was denied. 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bama13
4 minutes ago, Gromdor said:

Here's something odd I saw today: http://www.bbc.com/news/technology-40504352

Three countries on the "banned" list were allowed to send teams to the US but the Afghan team (which isn't on the list) was denied. 

 

 

 

I don't know for sure but I think there are a limited number of US visas available to each country. Afghanistan probably has more people trying to to get US visa than the other three countries so there a fewer available. Just a guess on my part.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.