Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Refugees/Citizens of Muslim Countries Barred

Claire.

Just now, Uncle Sam said:

The vetting system flags any suspicious individuals who has ties with terrorists, it adds a list of all known terrorists (Obama did away with this list), updates the visa requirements, updates the green card requirements, and any individuals from any nation with a background of violent offenses shall be barred from entering United States. Pretty much he is making a extensive list of individuals who pose a threat to U.S. citizens with the corporation of Nations around the globe and it doesn't just single out Islamic terrorists for that matter, it focus on all individuals from all countries.

So the only thing he's doing differently is reinstating a database of known terrorists into the process, and he isnt really even doing that,  I mean are you claiming the alphabet agencies involved in the vetting dont have a list of known terrorists? .  They're already being run through NCIC, DHS, State dept. and FBI databases and those with criminal records already under the current vetting process dont qualify. The process is already extremely thorough. 

5 things that can stop refugees from coming to the U.S.

The U.N. compiles a biography of every refugee who applies for resettlement and recommends that only a small percentage of them move to America or another welcoming country. If the U.N. recommends that a refugee be resettled in the United States, the National Counterterrorism Center, the FBI, the Department of Homeland Security and the State Department will perform security checks on that refugee. Those with connections to terror groups or serious criminal records are disqualified. Refugees then must pass two more security screens: a U.S. Customs and Immigration Services interview and a biometric security check in which refugee fingerprints are checked against terror watch lists.  

The Screening Process for Refugees Entry Into the United States (full text of the graphic written below the image)

• Like 2

Everyone seems to be whining over this ban on Muslims from entering America but weren't churches banned from Saudi Arabia and still are ?

Double standards all around then.

13 hours ago, F3SS said:

Not directly at you. Somethings messing up the quote thing. 

Anyway was Pakistan, Afghnistan and Palestine not on the list? Two of those are fighting terrorists ans the other a religous battle with Iran

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, SNR said:

Everyone seems to be whining over this ban on Muslims from entering America but weren't churches banned from Saudi Arabia and still are ?

Absolutely, but life's not fair. Other countries have policies that are (IMO) absolutely horrible and one never sees anyone 'protesting' about such policies.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Mr.United_Nations said:

Anyway was Pakistan, Afghnistan and Palestine not on the list? Two of those are fighting terrorists ans the other a religous battle with Iran

If you're wondering about why certain countries are on the list (and others aren't) you might want to look at my post:

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, SNR said:

The main differences in my mind are 

1) it is not a ban on just muslims but also those of other religious beliefs from the affected countries.

2) Islam is protected by the US constitution to the same degree as other religions are. As far as I am aware, Saudi Arabia is a separate country able to establish it's own rights and laws. How such actions on their part should affect the relationship between our country and theirs is a different matter.

There are Americans from both the progressive left and religious right who do protest our relationship with the Saudi's. It does not receive much attention from any news outlet.

• Like 2

The dems are such schmucks, I just watched chuck schumer literally cry over this EO in television. Grow a set Chuck. Act like a leader of your state. I'm thinking the tears were well rehearsed but still what an image.

• Like 4

Why is everyone missing the fact that these countries were flagged by the Obama Administration a year ago?

Maybe, just maybe, there's something not quite *right* with these countries? Remember, the general public just isn't privy to everything going on.

Edited by Lilly
addition
  • Like 4

Something to keep an eye on: 

Customs agents ignore judge, enforce Trump’s travel ban: ACLU

The ACLU is getting “multiple reports” that federal customs agents are siding with President Trump —

and willfully ignoring a Brooklyn federal judge’s demand that travelers from seven Muslim countries not be

deported from the nation’s airports.

Edited by Daughter of the Nine Moons
fixed weird formatting
  • Like 1

There's only a difference to those who believe all men aren't equal. In the west we are persuaded to accept other faiths but it's blatantly obvious to those of us who aren't bought by the lies that Islam throughout the Middle East has no tolerance for other religions especially Christianity.

This was for jarocal above 

Edited by SNR
To add the last line

Just now, Lilly said:

Why is everyone missing the fact that these countries were flagged by the Obama Administration a year ago?

The politicians have not missed the fact, they count on the collectively short attention span of their constituency and the fact a new soundbyte will be along shortly to distract the voting public.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

Something to keep an eye on: 

Customs agents ignore judge, enforce Trump’s travel ban: ACLU

The ACLU is getting “multiple reports” that federal customs agents are siding with President Trump — and willfully ignoring a Brooklyn federal judge’s demand that travelers from seven Muslim countries not be deported from the nation’s airports.

Whoa...this actually surprises me. What would motivate them (the custom's agents) to take this stance?

• Like 1

Just now, Lilly said:

Whoa...this actually surprises me. What would motivate them (the custom's agents) to take this stance?

IDK and I do think its a little early to say concretely its happening but if it actually is I would think they mustve been given direction to do so by somebody. 

Something to keep an eye on for sure. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Lilly said:

I'm gonna take a guess that it's because the president is far more important than any judge. I'm not saying whether it's right or wrong but maybe that's their stance?

Oh, I just wanted to say something about the 'Refugee Entry Process'. The process certainly looks quite through and encompassing...but then I began to think of a computer. If you put incorrect information into a computer you will get the old 'garbage in, garbage out', we all know this. However, what if the information one is getting about refugee people (perhaps from their prior countries) is essentially 'garbage'? Maybe, the countries in question are not so much 'better' than certain other countries, but rather they simply do not offer very good information on refugee populations?

This is just a thought (a possible hypothesis if you will).

4 minutes ago, Stiff said:

I'm gonna take a guess that it's because the president is far more important than any judge. I'm not saying whether it's right or wrong but maybe that's their stance?

The president is not greater than the rule of law.

• Like 3

11 hours ago, acidhead said:

Its a fools game Yam...... there's no hope.....  hope has no basis in reality.  We're f----ed either way  with us or without us strategy.  No wonder GWB was so relaxed during the invasion of Iraq when troops returned home in body bags.... remember how calm he acted?  people hate me for this but its soooo obvious Israel is taking over the ME using the USA and its troops lives..... it's obvious a calculation has been determined that the use of force is the only way to stop the spread of Islam

From the very beginning they've needed a good excuse for violence that sticks and they finally got one.   Religion!  

We've been hard at work running the clock out on Christianity and feeling so super intelligent for it for years.  Imagine a garden liberal now trying to explain that war against religion is wrong.  Their brains will freeze before they can even manufacture a thought, which is exactly like Israel and the bipartisans incidentally.

There's no hope because the political opposition is disgraced, because Barack Obama and his followers have made Donald Trump possible.   It's their fault first and foremost why we are where we are today.    That they were fools enough to run Hillary Clinton for President in 2016 OMG.  That they ignored all problems, ALL REAL PROBLEMS, for all these years and then want another four years of the same old thing but with a shameless neocon war hawk like Hillary too.  Jesus Christ.  We were discussing transgenders using restrooms.   I came on the thread to crack jokes and my jokes were too insensitive.   Obama drops 26,000 bombs in one year and the Streeplings are STILL talking about Trump mocking a disabled reporter.   They just don't get it and never, ever will.  They're useless to reform or stop anything of consequence no matter who's in charge.   I agree with you now there is no hope.   The democrats destroyed their own power and credibility and if that's who we have now to slow down President Donald Trump, then lol.

I could almost say Left or Leftist but I can't because anytime one says that, they infer that the Right is better, that there's some kind of real choice from which springs hope eternal.   The simplified and aesthetically appealing "left vs right" choice is so easy to believe in!    The "either with us or against us" is the perfect way to word it because it's at the core of the thinking of every left and right partisan in this country.  It's not just something stupid that George Bush once said.   The enlightened partisans actually believe it.   We'll spend the rest of our lives fighting over paper or plastic, because it's the map of our collective neural network.

And here we go again with the ongoing experiment of the R-berries taking control of all parts of govt again, and making govt even bigger again.  

We've got to raise our middle fingers to the Left, the Right, the Democrats and the Republicans, all four.   Coke v Pepsi?   Don't drink the soda.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Stiff said:

Perhaps initially,  but the Judicial branch of government interprets the legality of actions (aka, if something's Constitutional or not).

Edited by Lilly
typo
  • Like 2

Just now, Avatar Samantha Ai said:

:clap: 

11 minutes ago, Lilly said:

Maybe, just maybe, there's something not quite *right* with these countries? Remember, the general public just isn't privy to everything going on.

Yes there may be a huge plan going on. It seems the bigger picture might be why trumps planning to re-industrialise America (make everything for Americans in America) and the ban on Muslims? Maybe he's planning something even bigger?

Are they planning WW3?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Avatar Samantha Ai said:

Good point which I didn't really think about at the time. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Avatar Samantha Ai said:

I remember President Nixon saying, "If the President does it, it's not illegal."

• Like 2

1 minute ago, StarMountainKid said:

I remember President Nixon saying, "If the President does it, it's not illegal."

Yeah, and look what happened to Nixon.

Just now, Lilly said:

I assume you are cheering for The United States Constitution?

I do that all the time.

Yes Ma'am ..

• The topic was locked
  • The topic was unlocked