Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Lost wallet and looking for work with degree

radicalrave

Hi, I'm still looking for my lost/stolen wallet and asking to get help to find work and get money from people to get rid of my tickets, debt and to find a cool awesome pretty girlfriend, so that I can get my anime, manga and video game, cd and vinyl collection back and all the stuff that was stolen from me.

Please help? I asked on here before and no one did anything.

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kismit

• radicalrave

• Timothy

• Rlyeh

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome to UM.

No one did anything, because your post doesn't make much sense, and is very nonsensical. 

All I can help with is the wallet; follow these guides, it's the best and most constructive advice you'll get...

http://m.wikihow.com/Find-Things-You-Lost

https://www.google.com.au/amp/m.wikihow.com/Find-Lost-Objects%3Famp%3D1

No body is claiming to be psychic.

Did you contact the police? 

And just one little question why are you still looking for a wallet you lost almost a year ago? Surely you have replaced all of the important things since then.

ok, just making sure, cuz it was a reading sub forum on here. forgive me for being stupid in making that assumption.

I lost alot more

I had an iPad, ipod, videogames stolen and much more. I had to sell my stuff to get rid of police tickets and can't find work and stuff.

My former friend of 12 years admitted he stole my games and iPod, dunno what happened to the iPad but assume he may have jacked it too.

It's been hard for me losing things. I try to keep track of stuff but people keep stealing and stuff.

Maybe you could get a job as a psychic?