Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

1 million sign petition to stop Trump UK visit

seeder

As a Brit...a genuine one who loves the UK...... I couldnt give a damn if he comes, and Im certainly against those who thinks he should be banned

As said before, a lot of ignorant people in the UK have been swayed by social media and decided to protest.... no doubt they havent got A CLUE as to what they are protesting about.... or how politics work in general

• Like 6

18 hours ago, bee said:

re the bolded --- it IS like a sickness - like they have been thoroughly brainwashed by the Mind Control Media and Social Media -
mobilized to become like a civilian 'proxy' army for the Political Elite who suffered defeat when Trump won the election - 

They are so convinced of their own moral superiority that they can't see the hypocrisy and disconnect they display
when it comes to Trump --- you get the feeling that these people waving placards about Love would literally rip
Trump limb from limb if they could get their hands on him --- or string him up on the nearest tree - :wacko: 

Finally, someone has named the sickness:  TDS - Trump Deranged Syndorome

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2017/01/18/america-liberals-are-infected-with-trump-derangement-syndrome.html

:cry:

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, MJNYC said:

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2017/01/18/america-liberals-are-infected-with-trump-derangement-syndrome.html

Geeze if we knew his derangement was contagious we would have placed him in quarantine long ago.  

3 hours ago, Claire. said:

Actually Bee, I think he's more the latter... and rightly so. :)

aGUFkm6.jpg?1

Or the third glass even!!

18 minutes ago, MJNYC said:

Thank heavens for that ----- it's been officially identified ---- :yes:

15 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

Geeze if we knew his derangement was contagious we would have placed him in quarantine long ago.  

I don't know where your nearest containment zone is Farmer but there's probably one in your local area to help you --

:st 

So if  you come across an afflicted liberal -- please direct them to the nearest safe space or containment zone.

Edited by bee
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Farmer77 said:

I guess you misunderstood. He's not deranged, the Liberals are deranged.  :rolleyes:

PS I misquoted, it's Trump Derangement Syndrome

Edited by MJNYC
  • Like 3

4 hours ago, Farmer77 said:

Im nowhere near convinced of that fact. The last two presidents alone should have taught us all that the lip service doesnt necessarily equate the truth. We had Bush claiming conservativism and protectionism , then we had Obama claiming to be the peace president and of course Hope and Change and we see how those two turned out. 

I personally believe the president has much less say over national direction than commonly believed. 

Trump will not start a war with Russia and you can't judge Trump by the actions of career politicians.  So that part I don't agree with.  However I do agree there is a limit of what he can do by himself.  That is why we need to get more democrats and RINO's out of Washington and replace them with people willing to work with Trump.  An election will be coming up in 2018 and I will be voting against Clair McCaskill if she doesn't start supporting Trump as I suspect a lot of people will.  I bet at least some of these people will be losing their seats.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/01/six-senate-democrats-reelection-red-states-skipped-todays-vote-play-politics/

• Like 1

Just now, Ashotep said:

Trump will not start a war with Russia and you can't judge Trump by the actions of career politicians.  So that part I don't agree with.  However I do agree there is a limit of what he can do by himself.  That is why we need to get more democrats and RINO's out of Washington and replace them with people willing to work with Trump.  An election will be coming up in 2018 and I will be voting against Clair McCaskill if she doesn't start supporting Trump as I suspect a lot of people will.  I bet at least some of these people will be losing their seats.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/01/six-senate-democrats-reelection-red-states-skipped-todays-vote-play-politics/

So a purge of political opposition is what you want? 

3 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

lol, that happens every time with new president, as it should, i personally expect him to get rid of liberals, and obama appointed figures.

Edited by aztek

Just now, aztek said:

lol, that happens every time with new president, as it should

Comeon man i was working an angle there! 

• Like 1

Just now, Farmer77 said:

Yes, I don't want a bunch of butt kissers but I don't like these childish tactics many in Washington has stooped to.  They can't be bothered to tell people to stop attacking Trump supporters, more likely to egg it on and blame it on the Trump or his supporters, so why should I bother voting for them.  They themselves have said a ban should be done but now that Trump has done it they are against it, have said we need secure borders but can't be bothered to actually do something about it.  No instead they bring people here for us to support or allow them to just walk over the border with no repercussions.  Many of the people in Washington have failed the American public miserably yet they keep playing politics with our future.  I'm sick to death of it.

• Like 3

36 minutes ago, MJNYC said:

I guess you misunderstood. He's not deranged, the Liberals are deranged.  :rolleyes:

PS I misquoted, it's Trump Derangement Syndrome

Anti-Trump Illogical Hatred Derangement Syndrome.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Black Monk said:

And a PRO-Trump peition has received enough signatures for it to be debated in Parliament - but I shan't hold my breath.

It is being. https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/178844

Granted it would be anyway even without any signatures. If you're going to debate stopping a state visit, you kind of have to debate letting it go ahead :)

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, aztek said:

i think lately  the word liberal itself identifies the disorder. 

You are correct! 

Every day I am mystified that "women" are protesting for their perceived rights.  Yet, they are there with muslim women who wear the symbol of oppression on their heads.  

It's absolute craziness.  

• Like 5

1 minute ago, MJNYC said:

You are correct! 

Every day I am mystified that "women" are protesting for their perceived rights.  Yet, they are there with muslim women who wear the symbol of oppression on their heads.  

It's absolute craziness.  

see that is the problem with females, all religions, all races, they always fall for wrong guy,

• Like 2

Just now, aztek said:

see that is the problem with females, all religions, all races, they always fall for wrong guy,

:lol::clap:

7 hours ago, Setton said:

I don't think it's that they won't allow other, just they only have one on each topic. Then they'll keep the oldest. The fault is with the people writing the petition.

What I wonder is whether signatures are transferred across. If so, are there duplicates and should they attach signatures to a petition just because it's similar to one they signed before.

They can not transfer anything over if one of them has been cancelled. They can not just transfer anything over as that means "signing" for someone on another petition without their consent, when we "sign" the online petition we have to go to our email account to confirm it, they can not access our email accounts (well i bloody hope not) <_<

There are no similar signatures, as they are on line, they would be exactly the same,  unless they are creating numerous email accounts, which would not be known unless they go into each and every IP address, that would take a very very long time. 

When Trump comes over, he needs to give enough warning to May, in case she forgets or goes into hibernation from the rest of the world for a bit.

Where the heck was she during his campaign?

Theresa May has insisted she had no “advance notice” of Donald Trump’s controversial announcement of a ban on refugees entering the US.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/donald-trump-theresa-may-muslim-ban-pmqs-no-warning-advance-notice-executive-order-latest-a7556996.html

Years ago, when I was more naïve, I would have thought a website called Unexplained Mysteries would be populated by mystic, intelligent, new wave, new order,visionaries.People who would have liked the world to be a better place.

In fact, it is populated with people who support a vulgar, mysongenistic, torture-supporting, president of the US, a pygmy UK politician called Farage, and a self-seeking and selfish PM called May.

In WW2, captured US servicemen were tortured, by the Japanese, to reveal what they knew about the Atom bomb.

Of course, they knew nothing about it, it was all top secret.

The whole world knew nothing until the two bombs were dropped on Hiroshima and Nagasaki.

Nevertheless, under torture, they revealed that it was being mass-produced, that all bombers could carry it and deliver it.That's what their captors wanted to hear. They gave that information to stop the pain.So torture was giving false information.

So why is Trump a supporter of torture?

Edited by alibongo

23 minutes ago, alibongo said:

So why is Trump a supporter of torture?

Because asking nicely doesnt get you anywhere with radicalised people who so absolutely hate you.....

• Like 2

6 hours ago, MJNYC said:

You are correct! 

It's absolute craziness.  

then some of them taking the craziness a stage further and wearing an American Flag hijab -
hilariously even a man had one on at the beginning of this short video - :blink:- WTF - :rofl:

• Like 2

17 hours ago, alibongo said:

Years ago, when I was more naïve, I would have thought a website called Unexplained Mysteries would be populated by mystic, intelligent, new wave, new order,visionaries.People who would have liked the world to be a better place.

In fact, it is populated with people who support a vulgar, mysongenistic, torture-supporting, president of the US, a pygmy UK politician called Farage, and a self-seeking and selfish PM called May.

So does this mean you won't be  frequenting UM anymore!!!!!

Goodbye.

• Like 1