Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Why my both hands feels hot when I try to do

Fatihah zamri

• 2 weeks later...

Manipulating another person's or objects energy is very difficult and requires years and years of meditation and practice. In my experience and research it's nearly impossible to move things with your mind. It's not that you can't do it but (my opinion) it's because as a person you haven't yet gained the focus to completely subdue your own energy, let alone project it out and wrap it around something else that has its own energy. Everything carries energy. Man made, organic, etc. I believe the only true way to control something or move it with your will is by Manipulating your energy and forcing upon the object by completely "wrapping" and infusing your energy with the object. Controlling energy that isn't yours is dangerous and very strenuous on your body and mind. Controlling something else's energy shouldn't be the first step you take. Learn to first move your own energy throughout your body at will. Focus on different areas of your body and picture your energy like water, flowing through your body. Like making it come out of your hands, toes, chest, and head. You must unlock the chakra gates within yourself before exploring outward. Meditation helps. Then try to project your energy towards people on certain parts of their body to see if they feel anything or react to the metaphysical touch. It takes time and practice but it is possible. Then move on to the harder stuff. 

I'm 21 and I've been practicing energy flow and control since I was 13. It took me years before I could touch with my energy. It is draining and pretty difficult. I'm still mastering it but getting to that part in your development could allow other abilities to subconsciously develop. 

• Like 1

Neither, actually. The people are most certainly not making up the sensations that they feel. So, what are these sensations?

The key to understanding what they are feeling is understanding what the role of the brain is. The brain is, essentially, blind. It relies entirely on interpretation. It doesn't so much rely on sensory input from the eyes, from touch, or any of the other sense as much as it relies in the interpretation of this input. This is why you can have one input, such as a sheet flapping in the wind, and have it misinterpreted by the mind as a ghost, and thus create a feeling of fear (just as an example; I know some people would be tickled pink if they though they saw a ghost).

So, now that we know that the mind reacts to interpretations, not to actual stimuli, the next step is to realize that the mind can create its own interpretations (in extreme forms, we have people whose minds are so overwhelmed by incorrect interpretations that they have to be isolated into mental wards). Simple dreams are enough to inspire various different reactions from people in the absence of physical stimuli, everything from terror, to happiness, to lust, to terror. Everyone has heard of people waking up in cold sweats, randy, or happy.

The mind, then, is capable of creating physical reactions in the absence of stimuli through nothing more than interpretation. Basically, thoughts can cause the body to react. So, how does this connect to psi-balls?

The mind is designed. at its core, as a survival mechanism. To that end, one of its major functions is to shunt resources to where they are needed. If the stomach is full, blood is sent there to help digest. If the legs are pumping hard, blood is sent to them to provide energy. The mind does this because it has interpreted that this area needs the extra blood.

So, now our intrepid psi investigator assumes the lotus and begins to concentrate on his hands. The mind doesn't know a psi-ball from a flapping sheet from a hole in the ground; the mind only perceives one thing: hands. There is a lot of focus on the hands, and for whatever reason, the mind interprets that the hands need attention. Subsequently, the mind floods the hands with fresh blood, in preperation for whatever they are being focused on for.

The person concentrating doesn't know any of this. They suddenly feel that their hands are staring to feel like they are holding something. Why is this? This is because we know, from experience, that anytime we hold something, our hands feel "fuller". This is because the weight from the object is compressing our hands and the blood within them, creating greater pressure. Now, the investigator isn't holding anything, however the hands are filling up with blood sent there by the mind. The effect is the same. As blood fills the tissues, the pressure increases, simulating the increase in pressure from holding an object.

They also start to feel a sense of warmth. In fact, this greater warmth can even be recorded by heat-sensitive cameras. Again, the blood is to blame. The increased circulation results, quite naturally enough, in an increased amount of blood hot from the body's core, circulating to the relatively thin surface of the hands.

About this time, people start feeling a sense of detachment, a certain light-headedness, usually attributed to the energies flowing around the body. Actually, this feeling of light-headedness is the same one that a person feels after eating a particularly large meal. All the blood in the stomach, or in the hands, for that matter, is that much less blood circulating to the one organ that demands the highest blood supply of the body, the mind. Less blood to the brain results in a feeling of light-headedness.

In a nutshell, that is why people feel psi-balls.

It's most likely blood flow like aquatus suggests, this tends to happen when you focus so much on your hands. It could be energy, sometimes it'll feel hot, sometimes it'll feel cold, usually you get a tingly feeling pretty much instantly and after some practice you might feel a magnetic-like field. Whyme is right though it's extremely hard to do, especially since there's not much reliable information available and it varies from person to person. Don't expect to get it anytime soon, and if you don't have experience with anything else you proooobably shouldn't jump straight to telekinesis. That's a mistake a lot of people seem to make, and then they give up because they can't get it. It'll require a lot of practice, exercising and persistence, potentially over several years (again it varies from person to person).