Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Snakes In The Drain! 24 of them!

Eldorado

One family's wost nightmare became a reality after a rattlesnake slithered into their toilet as 24 of the terrifying reptiles invaded their home.
The adult rattlesnake was found in the toilet bowl - and another 13 were discovered in the cellar. And a further 10 - including five babies - were later found living in the foundations of the infested building.
The terrifying discovery was made in Jones country, near Buffalo Gap in Texas.

Source with pics:  http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/weird-news/familys-worst-nightmare-rattlesnake-slithers-9749227

A sssssure cure for consssssssstipation.

Edited by Eldorado
  • Like 6

original.gif

• Like 3

Image result for nope

Edited by Farmer77
  • Like 2

I would move quicker than you could blink........

• Like 2

Diamondbacks are plentiful here in New Mexico too. Never had any get into my house though.

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, Mark56 said:

Diamondbacks are plentiful here in New Mexico too. Never had any get into my house though.

WHere In New Mwxico ? Were thinking Of Moving to Las Cruces !

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, DONTEATUS said:

WHere In New Mwxico ? Were thinking Of Moving to Las Cruces !

I live close to Carrizozo, NM, but Las Cruces NM is a Great place to live. It's about 100,000 pop. now,and a  college town. (New Mexico State University). Low crime , very livable place.

I've heard though, that It's starting to be a destination place for California refugees.

Believe me , Las Cruces wants  all the Texans and Mexicans they can get before it becomes totally "Californicated".

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Mark56 said:

I live close to Carrizozo, NM, but Las Cruces NM is a Great place to live. It's about 100,000 pop. now,and a  college town. (New Mexico State University). Low crime , very livable place.

I've heard though, that It's starting to be a destination place for California refugees.

Believe me , Las Cruces wants  all the Texans and Mexicans they can get before it becomes totally "Californicated".

I've been to Carrizoza many times. We like to camp around the Valley of Fires.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Mark56 said:

Ees a ham bush!

(Sorry, am watching Treasure of the Sierra Madre)

Edited by Eldorado
  • Like 1

We didnt see any Last week ! Went to White Sand`s and Alamagorda ,Looking Up in the Foot Hills Of Las Cruces !