Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Music you are listening to ♪ ♫ (4)

GlitterRose

Aquarium - Back to Arkhanghelsk

Edited by bmk1245
  • Like 1

Let us open all windows, doors, and hearts to let the sunshine in!

• Like 4

22 hours ago, bmk1245 said:

Question is: what band now compares to Accept back then? I'm not talking 'bout old famous bands. Thing is, new generation knows about Iron Maiden, Judas Priest, etc, but, there are no new bands on that scale.

True. but there are some emerging. Such as Greta van fleet, The Struts among others. But it's not the same game anymore. Music industry has changed. When bands put out an album it was a big thing, they toured for that album. Nowadays it's one song on itunes. We probably will never see big name young bands like those in the past. Sad but true.

• Like 1

On 5/27/2019 at 7:45 PM, Roddy said:

True. but there are some emerging. Such as Greta van fleet, The Struts among others. [...]

Greta guys are spinning on my playlist for two months +/- (yeah, I know, I'm bit too late for breakfast), they have great potential. 'bout Struts I'm not sure yet.

On 5/27/2019 at 7:45 PM, Roddy said:

[...] But it's not the same game anymore. Music industry has changed. When bands put out an album it was a big thing, they toured for that album. Nowadays it's one song on itunes. We probably will never see big name young bands like those in the past. Sad but true.

<bloody_tears-emoji>  Unfortunately, its very sad. Siri (or whatever clone of that s**t) will start to create music for the owner's amusement... Damn, I forgot the author of the short story where comic book drawer was replaced by the machine... I don't wanna this to happen to the music in my lifetime... 

• Like 1

THATS sheer freedom (heh, spent more minutes to type that than track lasts)....

Judas Priest - Turbo Lover

OK, I'll be, probably, will be concidered as a spamer

Nevertheless

• Like 2

Cheers bmk1245! Let's just enjoy music while we can!

The Cadillac Three  -  Crackin' Cold Ones With The Boys

• Like 2

KISS... Rock and Roll all Night (1975)

Edited by pallidin
  • Like 3

Talk Talk- "It's My Life" (1984)

(Official Video)

• Like 2

• The topic was locked