Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

orbs

psychicx

i just wanted to share something with you.. in 1994 i was living in a house where two young children died in a fire. many times we saw orbs in the house. sometimes the orbs would come out and hover right in front of your face. we had a heck of a year that year .. smile.gif

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Loonboy

• crosis

• Kismit

• psychicx

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey there psychicx and welcome to the forum.

Ordinarily I would pooh pooh that notion but over a few months prior to christmas

last year I attended a spiritual development class where we practiced meditation

and various other spiritual pursuits. I didn't have as much progress as some of the

members of the group, but what I did notice were tiny orbs that appeared close to

me when I least expected them. They were about the size of a centimetre in

diameter and lasted no longer than half a second at a time. I know I didn't imagine

them and it's made me more open to other possibilities.

Whether or not these are what people have photographed as 'orbs' I don't know,

but I know what I saw.

Did you manage to capture any photos of the ones you saw?

smile.gif

I remember once @ my friends house we took a picture of her dog chewing on a bone and in the far corner there were 2-3 orbs. (it was a while ago so I dont remember the exact number)

By the way, WELCOME PSYCHICX!!! wavey.gifwavey.gifwavey.gifwavey.gifwavey.gifwavey.gifwavey.gifwavey.gifwavey.gifwavey.gifwavey.gifwavey.gifwavey.gifwavey.gifwavey.gifwavey.gifwavey.gifwavey.gifwavey.gif

U.F.O

abduct.gif

G'day Psychicx ,

I have a photo ( in the Readers Digest Book " Into the unknown " published in 1982 ) That was taken in 1907 . It is of a massive ball of light like an Orb .

They called it the Spirit Light . Unfortuanately I don't own a scanner or I would have posted it on the board all ready .

And yes I have looked for a pic of it on the net but can't find one.

P.S. It's way to big to be a piece of dust smile.gif

Unless the dust is very close to the lens.... biggrin.gif

Just a quick note, a freind of mine and myself are going to be doing some experiments with IR cameras over the next few weeks.

What we plan on doing is makig a rig for two camera's so they will be mounted at 90 degrees to one another.

Hopefully we should be able to map an orbs movenent in 3D space,we should also be able work out speed and luminosity.

That is just one of our ideas and i will keep you all posted...........If you are interested.

I will.

For anyone in the uk who is interested in ghost hunting, maplin electronics are doing a non contact infrared thermometer with a laser sight for £29.99.

I beleive the normal price is about £50..........BARGAIN !!!

click here