Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

NFL 2017

BrooklynGuy

It doesn't seem as if the Viking fix is going to work. Foles is on his mark tonight!

• Like 3

Wentz is grinning from ear to ear! Small fight on the field. 15 yd penalty on Minnesota. 38-7 SKOL!

Edited by susieice
  • Like 2

Now the Eagles got a 15 yd personal foul penalty. Hope there isn't a bench emptier.

• Like 4

10 hours ago, susieice said:

Check out that referee! He seems awfully happy about the Patriot's touchdown! I just knew Jacksonville was getting the shaft! It's like the NFL doesn't even try to cover it.

Referee congratulates Tom Brady, firing up conspiracy theories

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/referee-congratulates-tom-brady-firing-conspiracy-theories-013714714.html

• Like 3

11 hours ago, .ZZ. said:

For the FIRST time in my considerably long life, I am considering boycotting the Super Bowl. I'm sick of Brady, the Hoodie, all of them!

Agreed it's getting really old, I'll watch some of it hoping the Eagles hammer them

• Like 2

Well that was a bummer. Thanks, Obama. 

Had one of those 'small world' moments the other day: A local bakery sent Rothlisburger 7 turnovers and made national headlines. Its a tiny bakery and is actually a few blocks from my house. I was at that same bakery as a kid when the news broke that Jax was getting an NFL team. I remember it being on the radio and everybody cheering all at once. 

• Like 4

Jacksonville took a shafting. It seems the NFL doesn't care that everyone knows, but Brady will never have anything that isn't tainted. Joe Montana he will never be. Foles played a solid air game last night. The Eagles will need to play 3X as hard to beat the Shady, and I hope they can do it. If not, no shame on my team. Some people just have no pride. Farve, Roma and a couple more have started backing the Eagles. They know as well as we do, Brady is a baby.

• Like 2

Giants sign Pat Shurmur as the new head coach. Guess they are going back to the Dan Reeve days smh.

I don’t know what the hell they were thinking. smh

• Like 2

10 hours ago, preacherman76 said:

Giants sign Pat Shurmur as the new head coach. Guess they are going back to the Dan Reeve days smh.

I don’t know what the hell they were thinking. smh

Agreed preacherman, :td:

• Like 1

12 days till kickoff, I'm rooting for the Eagles to get their 1st SB win

Guide to Super Bowl LII: Predictions, X factors, more for Eagles-Patriots

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/22170337/guide-super-bowl-lii-predictions-x-factors-more-philadelphia-eagles-new-england-patriots

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, BrooklynGuy said:

Agreed preacherman, :td:

You know what makes this even worse, I had this idea Belichick was gonna make his way back home. I don't know if you have seen all whats happened over in New England, but there is about a 90% chance Bill is gone after this season. I thought the Giants were stalling to bring him in. Yea I knew the idea was crazy, and a serious long shot. Plus I figured if not him, one of the Pats coordinators was gonna get the job. So to see this guy hired was just a kick in the teeth. 90% of the guys career has been trash.

Edited by preacherman76
  • Like 2

11 minutes ago, BrooklynGuy said:

12 days till kickoff, I'm rooting for the Eagles to get their 1st SB win

Guide to Super Bowl LII: Predictions, X factors, more for Eagles-Patriots

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/22170337/guide-super-bowl-lii-predictions-x-factors-more-philadelphia-eagles-new-england-patriots

Im really torn here. I don't want the Pats to get another, but I also want Eli and the Giants to be the only Patriot killers lol

• Like 2

2 hours ago, preacherman76 said:

You know what makes this even worse, I had this idea Belichick was gonna make his way back home. I don't know if you have seen all whats happened over in New England, but there is about a 90% chance Bill is gone after this season. I thought the Giants were stalling to bring him in. Yea I knew the idea was crazy, and a serious long shot. Plus I figured if not him, one of the Pats coordinators was gonna get the job. So to see this guy hired was just a kick in the teeth. 90% of the guys career has been trash.

I don't think Belicheat is going anywhere.   I think the stories were all blown up by ESPN because news was slow.   

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Myles said:

I don't think Belicheat is going anywhere.   I think the stories were all blown up by ESPN because news was slow.   

No he is gone. You gotta know this guy. He has said 100 times that when a owner gets involved its time to go. Not only did a owner get involved he traded away what Bill believed to soon be a top 10 player in the league. For a second round pick no less. He has helped his coordinators prepare for interviews, something that he has been solidly against this whole career. There was way to much detail in that long article for it to have come from no where. Bill let the cat out of the bag. Heck even after the game he hugged every player, then walked right past Brady. Bill kicked out Toms scientology guru, a guy who had been allowed on the sidelines for years.

Bill has always been great at getting rid of a player a year before their decline, as apposed to a year after. Brady is 41 years old, and Bill had what he believed to be a great QB right behind Brady.  

Watch what happens. I'd be very surprised if Bill didn't retire after this season.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, preacherman76 said:

No he is gone. You gotta know this guy. He has said 100 times that when a owner gets involved its time to go. Not only did a owner get involved he traded away what Bill believed to soon be a top 10 player in the league. For a second round pick no less. He has helped his coordinators prepare for interviews, something that he has been solidly against this whole career. There was way to much detail in that long article for it to have come from no where. Bill let the cat out of the bag. Heck even after the game he hugged every player, then walked right past Brady. Bill kicked out Toms scientology guru, a guy who had been allowed on the sidelines for years.

Bill has always been great at getting rid of a player a year before their decline, as apposed to a year after. Brady is 41 years old, and Bill had what he believed to be a great QB right behind Brady.  

Watch what happens. I'd be very surprised if Bill didn't retire after this season.

I'm not saying he won't retire, but I don't think it is a sure thing.  

It'd be a good time for him to hang it up.   i hope the cheater does.  

• Like 2

My God! All the trash talk that's going on over this Super Bowl. Vikings fans are threatening to attack the Eagles fans when they go to Minneapolis. I stopped following fan sites. Arguing over who does and doesn't have class. Can we say none of the above. Hope there isn't trouble, but it's the NFL's own fault. So openly cheating for Brady. Posting those Patriot-Vikings Super Bowl ads just riled up Eagles fans. The problems aren't with the fans that are in the stadium. I just hope the Eagles get their win because they worked hard for it. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, susieice said:

My God! All the trash talk that's going on over this Super Bowl. Vikings fans are threatening to attack the Eagles fans when they go to Minneapolis. I stopped following fan sites. Arguing over who does and doesn't have class. Can we say none of the above. Hope there isn't trouble, but it's the NFL's own fault. So openly cheating for Brady. Posting those Patriot-Vikings Super Bowl ads just riled up Eagles fans. The problems aren't with the fans that are in the stadium. I just hope the Eagles get their win because they worked hard for it. 

Yea I was seeing stuff like that with eagle fans just before the NFC championship. It's sad. Neither team has been this far in many years. Eagles have never won a super bowl. The lower class fans just don't know how to act right now. Its pathetic.

• Like 2

Vikings fans didn't act much better. It's becoming a statement on society today. I made a post on that Sports 247 site about the two that hit the police horses being lucky they didn't get their teeth kicked in. It was deleted. It's a shame you can't go to watch a good game anymore. No wonder stadiums have strict security. Now if they'd clean up the lots.

• Like 2

I was rooting for the Vikings to win.  I thought playing at home against the Pats gave them a better shot at winning.  

The rude annoying fans are what stick out.   All teams have them.  

• Like 2

5 hours ago, susieice said:

Philadelphia had the most obnoxious fans imo. <_<

• Like 1