Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

NFL 2017

BrooklynGuy

10 hours ago, preacherman76 said:

No mention of the Eli Odell commercial? Oh man I was dying, lol

Preacherman that was hilarious :lol:

• Like 1

What did you guys think about Josh McDaniels taking the head coaching job hiring some of his coaches then backing out? :td:

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, BrooklynGuy said:

What did you guys think about Josh McDaniels taking the head coaching job hiring some of his coaches then backing out? :td:

Doesn't surprise me, I thought I saw Josh and Brady in a warm embrace on the sideline, it looked like the prelude to a kiss.

• Like 1

Here's a photo gallery of today's parade. A ceremony was held at the Art Museum. The city was prepared for 2 million fans to come in to see the Eagles and the Lombardi trophy, which Pederson carried along some of the parade route so people could see it up close. It all went well from what I hear.

http://www.philly.com/philly/super-bowl-lii/eagles-parade-pictures-photo-gallery-philadelphia-fans-super-bowl.html

• Like 2

13 hours ago, BrooklynGuy said:

Thought that was a crappy move by the guy.    Mostly because he hired some assistants who quite their jobs.   

• Like 2