Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

NFL 2017

BrooklynGuy

• 2 weeks later...

The True Story of Deion Sanders' Myuthical 40 yard dash  

A fun video. I was young and angry and racist during Prime Time's height of popularity so I didnt really enjoy him. Hell dude drove me nuts, but I always respected that talent 

• Like 3

On 2/17/2017 at 8:14 AM, .ZZ. said:

Oh boy...another sinking of "Revis island"

The guy has lost a step anyway.

If he gets out of this unscathed and is allowed to play I think I would move him to safety if i were the coach. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, .ZZ. said:

How is an "old man" who played his college ball in Mississippi and spent his career in Dallas gonna handle Mile High in the winter? 

• Like 2

Just now, Farmer77 said:

How is an "old man" who played his college ball in Mississippi and spent his career in Dallas gonna handle Mile High in the winter? 

Not very well, he will probably break his back leaving his house walking out to his truck on a slick driveway. :P

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Farmer77 said:

Didn't he go to a small school in Illinois or Indiana?

• Like 2

5 hours ago, .ZZ. said:

Not very well, he will probably break his back leaving his house walking out to his truck on a slick driveway. :P

He could have a season ending injury getting out of bed! :D

• Like 2

Just now, Bama13 said:

Didn't he go to a small school in Illinois or Indiana?

Im googlin  now but i thought it was southern miss......NOPE youre right Eastern Illinois my bad who am i thinking of at southern miss (not favre)

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Farmer77 said:

It snows in Dallas.

Let's all get him Bama! :lol:

• Like 2

Austin Davis is who I was thinking of from Southern Miss ....weird I confused him and Romo 

• Like 2

The Book on DeShone Kizer: Scouting polarizing Notre Dame QB 

Kizer at this point is my favorite QB coming out this year. If he or Trubisky are wearing brown and orange in April I will be a very happy man. 

• Like 2

Sample Wonderlick test...

NFL Draft 2017 sample Wonderlic Test: Are you smarter than a prospect at NFL Combine?

Truthfully ive started it three times and just dont care enough to put the energy forth LOL ......I wouldnt get drafted 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Farmer77 said:

Sample Wonderlick test...

NFL Draft 2017 sample Wonderlic Test: Are you smarter than a prospect at NFL Combine?

Truthfully ive started it three times and just dont care enough to put the energy forth LOL ......I wouldnt get drafted 

Oh yes, I'm reminded of Terry Bradsaw, did poorly on that test and all he did was win 4 SB's.

I don't like him that much though, just saying. :P Football, yay.

It's early here so....

;)

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, .ZZ. said:

Oh yes, I'm reminded of Terry Bradsaw, did poorly on that test and all he did was win 4 SB's.

I don't like him that much though, just saying. :P Football, yay.

It's early here so....

;)

The dude couldnt spell cat if you spotted him the C and the A :lol: right>???

As much as I hate the steelers have you seen Bradshaw on that show "better late than never"?  Better late than Never  The show is a blast if you havent seen it. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Farmer77 said:

The dude couldnt spell cat if you spotted him the C and the A :lol: right>???

As much as I hate the steelers have you seen Bradshaw on that show "better late than never"?  Better late than Never  The show is a blast if you havent seen it. 

LOL, never saw that show, but I do feel younger right now ;)

• Like 2

Go Seahawks.

That is all.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, ExpandMyMind said:

Go Seahawks.

That is all.

You forgot the "to hell" between "Go" and "Seahawks".  :P

• Like 3

Having spent a large portion of my youth in "northern seattle" as a Browns fan Ive earned the right to talk a little trash :D

Image result for seahawk bandwagon

• Like 2

LOL, my wife is a Hawks fan, never a dull moment around our house.

Go Broncos!

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Farmer77 said:

Having spent a large portion of my youth in "northern seattle" as a Browns fan Ive earned the right to talk a little trash :D

Lol I have only been following them (or NFL) since the beginning of this latest season. However, I didn't pick them to jump on a bandwagon. I picked them because I like Seattle (and Washington State in general), their manager (he reminds me of Arsene Wenger) and they have a good quarterback, so I'd get to see some really good plays. In fact, when I decided to choose a team, I made sure not to pick one who were overpowered, because, as an Arsenal fan, I hate glory hunting, plastic fans.

• Like 2

Just now, ExpandMyMind said:

Lol I have only been following them (or NFL) since the beginning of this latest season. However, I didn't pick them to jump on a bandwagon. I picked them because I like Seattle (and Washington State in general), their manager (he reminds me of Arsene Wenger) and they have a good quarterback, so I'd get to see some really good plays. In fact, when I decided to choose a team, I made sure not to pick one who were overpowered, because, as an Arsenal fan, I hate glory hunting, plastic fans.

I talk trash but it is hard not to admire what theyve got going on up there for sure. Im just jealous LOL 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Farmer77 said:

I talk trash but it is hard not to admire what theyve got going on up there for sure. Im just jealous LOL 

Yeah, for me it seemed like the closest team to Arsenal.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, ExpandMyMind said:

Yeah, for me it seemed like the closest team to Arsenal.

I'll probably get kicked off this thread for saying so but I really wish it was easier to follow soccer here in the US. 

• Like 1