Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

NFL 2017

BrooklynGuy

Just now, Farmer77 said:

I'll probably get kicked off this thread for saying so but I really wish it was easier to follow soccer here in the US. 

Damn commie!!! :D

Of course if I was a Browns fan I would spend a lot of time following other sports too! :rofl:

• Like 4

22 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

I'll probably get kicked off this thread for saying so but I really wish it was easier to follow soccer here in the US. 

All of the Premier League games are shown live on FOX and NBC. Probably be around 11 am. Perfect time to start drinking at the weekend :D

• Like 4

1 minute ago, ExpandMyMind said:

All of the Premier League games are shown live on FOX and NBC. Probably be around 11 am. Perfect time to start drinking at the weekend :D

No kidding? I havent had TV in years but now that I know where to look online Ill get on it !!!!! 

As for libations ill stick with my  Hippy Speedballs  :D 

• Like 5

54 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

It's on the Paint-Drying channel.

• Like 4

Bills reportedly leaning toward cutting Tyrod Taylor Im a little stymied as the guy seems to be a serviceable starter, is Cardale ready maybe? . @Merc14 how do you feel about this?  

• Like 3

28 minutes ago, Sweetpumper said:

It's on the Paint-Drying channel.

It is on before or after golf? :D

• Like 4

Reporter doesnt know he's interviewing Adrian Peterson:

FOX 26 Houston reporter doesn't know he's interviewing Adrian Peterson 

I love this video. Adrian Peterson answers a reporter's 'man on the street' questions while the reporter has no idea who he's interviewing. 

• Like 3

University of Washinghton WR  Ross just broke the combine record for a 40 yard dash at 4.22 ...that is FLYING 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Farmer77 said:

University of Washinghton WR  Ross just broke the combine record for a 40 yard dash at 4.22 ...that is FLYING 

Bo Jackson "unofficially" holds the record... :lol:

Think he was timed at 4.0! :w00t:

• Like 4

On 3/3/2017 at 10:42 AM, Farmer77 said:

I actually like rugby...

I had 2 gf's in the past that played soccer so i understand the game,i just can't say that i like it lol

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, CrimsonKing said:

Bo Jackson "unofficially" holds the record... :lol:

Think he was timed at 4.0! :w00t:

That's who I'm talking about!  :tu:

Yay!!

:whistle:

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, CrimsonKing said:

I actually like rugby...

I had 2 gf's in the past that played soccer so i understand the game,i just can't say that i like it lol

I hate soccer, but I might make an exception for a little personal "comfort" :lol:

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, .ZZ. said:

I hate soccer, but I might make an exception for a little personal "comfort" :lol:

;)

Soccer chic's have nice legs and...backsides so to speak :D :lol:

• Like 4

1 minute ago, CrimsonKing said:

;)

Soccer chic's have nice legs and...backsides so to speak :D :lol:

I've got a good line, but I'll forego it for now, but I'm sure you can imagine :lol:

• Like 4

Flipping through the channels and theres some rugby on right now on NBC sports channel :D

• Like 4

1 minute ago, CrimsonKing said:

Flipping through the channels and theres some rugby on right now on NBC sports channel :D

Let me see, am I really that hard up?

LOL, maybe. ;)

• Like 4

1 minute ago, .ZZ. said:

Let me see, am I really that hard up?

LOL, maybe. ;)

It actually ain't to bad...it's like a American football/soccer hybrid!

Sometimes you get to see some monster hits on someone with no helmet on :lol:

• Like 3

On 3/5/2017 at 6:50 AM, Farmer77 said:

Nah not really...

He's young and will learn that the NFL ain't HS or college ball soon enough,take a play off and watch Aron Rodgers  burn him on a simple "dump pass" that goes for a td lol...or  giant left tackle mauls him 20 yards down field in embarrassing fashion :w00t:

I was pleasantly suprised (really onlh a lil bit) by Auburns Carl Lawson putting up some monster numbers at the combine among defensive lineman!

If that dude could have stayed healthy he would have held MANY AU records!...

Really is a shame AU finally started recruiting on D to help him out a lil too late meh <_<

• Like 4

First big FA splash. NY Giants sign Brandon Marshall of the Jets. Are you kidding me? Marshall along side Odell? How do you cover that?

• Like 3

1 hour ago, preacherman76 said:

First big FA splash. NY Giants sign Brandon Marshall of the Jets. Are you kidding me? Marshall along side Odell? How do you cover that?

Sack Eli, quickly. ;)

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, Bama13 said:

Sack Eli, quickly. ;)

The Oline has sucked, but they are better pass blockers then run blockers. Hoping they can make one more decent FA move for the line, plus the draft is pretty deep as well.

This just took Odell out of double coverage hell. I think this is a really big move.

• Like 2

Oy. Browns being Browns.

Browns acquired Brock Osweiler, a 2018 second-round pick, and a 2017 sixth-round pick from the Texans in exchange for a 2017 fourth-round pick.

This is a straight salary dump the likes of which we normally only see in the NBA. Essentially, the Texans sent a second-round pick to Cleveland in order to get the Browns to take Osweiler's bloated deal off their hands. With zero cap concerns, the Browns can pay Osweiler the rest of the guaranteed money ($16 million) on his contract, give him a shot to win the starting job, and cut him next offseason with no financial ramifications if (when) it does not work out. With Osweiler off the books, the Texans look set to make a real run at Tony Romo.
  • Like 2

Browns acquired Brock Osweiler, a 2018 second-round pick, and a 2017 sixth-round pick from the Texans in exchange for a 2017 fourth-round pick.

The Texans gave him away. He's a loser anyway with an outrageous contract.

I thought Romo might join the Broncos.  Guess not...

• Like 2