Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Why people believe?

EliPage

All answers initially fall into two categories; "I know" and "I don't know". "I know" is a completed work and may be left to rest. "I don't know" remains unfulfilled and must be revisited. The temptation is to take the incomplete data and fill in the unknown areas with imagination and speculation.

Why do people do this? I do not know.

• Like 2

On 3/26/2017 at 2:05 AM, Perdurabo said:

All answers initially fall into two categories; "I know" and "I don't know". "I know" is a completed work and may be left to rest. "I don't know" remains unfulfilled and must be revisited. The temptation is to take the incomplete data and fill in the unknown areas with imagination and speculation.

Why do people do this? I do not know.

Pretty much, this is how I would break it down. And with me feeling on this, and going by your post, it is a subjective case by case situation. And if we break down what one does after knowing "I don't know", does some put in imagination, (or speculative and yet their own reasoning for their own spiritual needs), or do they realize they have to go from there and accept that it's a different outcome to what they either thought or hope for?

Again, it would be a case by case situation. But I bet, each of them would be just as interesting. :yes:   :D 

Edited by Stubbly_Dooright
My puter was being crappy again. *sigh*
  • Like 2