Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Kellyanne Conway

ellapenella

16 hours ago, Ellapennella said:

How's Europe doing with that?

Fine.

Are the women still permitted to wear what they want

Yep.

or do they still have to fear the culture of what the  refugees do to them?

Nope.

Should we ban guns too?

Probably.

• Like 4

17 hours ago, thedutchiedutch said:

The chance of being killed by a refugee in your country is 1 in 3.6 billion. It's a comparable number of people that are crushed to death by their televisions or furniture each year. Unfortunately toddlers with guns, taking selfies, the police, lightening, Lawnmowers, black Friday & vending machines have all claimed more victims than refugees ever did in your country. And what became of Europe ? I was there recently, seriously what the hell are you talking about ? Europe always seen floods of refugees and for example the Balkan flood of the 90s was worse than what we see coming from Syria today so far. Keep spreading fear and paranoia Ellapennella ;) 

Terrorist  entering as refugees is not a chance our National Security can risk .

Edited by Ellapennella
typo

16 hours ago, Purifier said:

Well hey then...are we going to continue building the wall on the East and West U.S. coasts and the border to Canada as well, for it to really, really, really help? Building a wall to keep people out is the same principle of building a fence around your house, so there is no other side exposed or openings that people can get through, right? If you just build it on one side of the property, what good is that going to do. Defeats the purpose of really keeping people out dontcha' think? 

It will do what it's designed to do, help  better protect our nation from all sorts of trafficking. 

14 hours ago, Yamato said:

Israel is so politically schizophrenic, they want to live on top of people they wall off at the same time.   The contradiction of their actions exposes their lie.   Let's go build settlements in Mexico while we spin about how dangerous the Mexicans are.

In regards to refugees wanting to enter America   from the M.E  it's not worth risking our National Security.  

12 hours ago, Agent0range said:

Until we figure it out.  Right?  Until we figure it out.  You do realize that the death toll from these countries on American soil since a vetting process was put into place is zero, right?  Many military leaders, and political leaders agree that alienating an entire religion, or race makes us less safe, correct?  Therefore, the moment an attack or a death occurs, Trump has made us less safe, considering the benchmark is ZERO.  That will be on him, and him alone.  I debate with this guy at work, and his argument is always "Trump made us more safe"...I'm still wondering how he made us more safe than zero attacks by the countries in question.

No, that's not true.

11 hours ago, Yamato said:

When is Trump going to make us safe again from bathtubs, staircases, using our iPhones while driving, cigarettes and medical mistakes?    

You know, SOMETHING THAT ACTUALLY KILLS AMERICANS??!

big.chart?nosettings=1&symb=MO&uf=0&type

450,000 dead Americans a year, how many 9/11s is that, but Phillip Morris isn't "radical Islamic terror", it's Wall Street.

No one has ever denied that our nation has it's own problems we need to fix among ourselves.

Edited by Ellapennella
typo ourselves not our selves

7 hours ago, Setton said:

Fine.

Yep.

Nope.

Probably.

No, Europe is not fine with the many refugees they have had forced on them. 

If true & no one is trying to change westerners way of dressing, good .

The world knows what's been happening, even if media over there try to hide it and in regards to that happening I respect Israel more for having a Wall & standing their ground.

54 minutes ago, Ellapennella said:

No, Europe is not fine with the many refugees they have had forced on them. 

If true & no one is trying to change westerners way of dressing, good .

The world knows what's been happening, even if media over there try to hide it and in regards to that happening I respect Israel more for having a Wall & standing their ground.

Looks ok from where I am. You know, in Europe. As opposed to your fake news sites. In America.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Ellapennella said:

No, that's not true.

It is indeed true Ella. The facts support it. If, however, you have evidence that suggests otherwise, then by all means present it.

• Like 3

Just now, Setton said:

Looks ok from where I am. You know, in Europe. As opposed to your fake news sites. In America.

I'm sure for you it does.  

10 minutes ago, Claire. said:

It is indeed true Ella. The facts support it. If, however, you have evidence that suggests otherwise, then by all means present it.

If you look back a few pages  you'll see links I shared whereas attacks have taken place on U.S soil from refugees. Do you remember the last one? I'm not certain if it was the mall one or the college one, both were refugees..there's another one though that I didn't  share here yet...

Edited by Ellapennella
typo/ didn't not don't

1 minute ago, Ellapennella said:

If you look back a few pages  you'll see links I shared whereas attacks have taken place on U.S soil from refugees. Do you remember the last one? I'm not certain if it was the mall one or the college one, both were refugees..there's another one though that i don't I shared here yet...

The claim was that no one has been killed here in the US by a terrorist from one of the seven banned countries. Perhaps you misread it.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Ellapennella said:

The world knows what's been happening, even if media over there try to hide it and in regards to that happening ....

Speaking for Germany, the claim that the media here is hiding something is absurd at the highest possible level. Maybe your preferred media (breitbart?) told you so but thats not relevant to the reality.

• Like 5

Would seem prudent for any administration to have 'fact checkers' look over material before spokespersons spout nonsense and get called on it by the media and the public.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, toast said:

Speaking for Germany, the claim that the media here is hiding something is absurd at the highest possible level. Maybe your preferred media (breitbart?) told you so but thats not relevant to the reality.

I prefer the truth and you're not being truthful.

Just now, pallidin said:

Would seem prudent for any administration to have 'fact checkers' look over material before spokespersons spout nonsense and get called on it by the media and the public.

You would think....and after years of endless, frantic raving about the lies from the Left, apparently the facts don't matter so much when the lies are coming from "our side"...

4 minutes ago, pallidin said:

Conway Misspoke. Thank God they were captured so that was prevented.

Just now, Ellapennella said:

I prefer the truth and you're not being truthful.

Thats a very lame answer. But anyway, are you in the opinion that German media "try to hide" something and if yes, can you please provide an example?

• Like 2

Conway misspoke, I get that. We all do from time-to-time.

But she is a highly intelligent, educated person in a very important position. Thus, there is a natural expectation of accuracy especially regarding rather simple facts.

Edited by pallidin
  • Like 2

Here are some facts Ella.

Of the 38,901 Muslim refugees admitted in 2016, how many have killed anyone or have been involved in terrorist plots here in the US?

A total of 38,901 Muslim refugees entered the U.S. in fiscal year 2016, making up almost half (46%) of the nearly 85,000 refugees who entered the country in that period, according to a Pew Research Center analysis of data from the State Department’s Refugee Processing Center. That means the U.S. has admitted the highest number of Muslim refugees of any year since data on self-reported religious affiliations first became publicly available in 2002.

Source: Pew Research Center

Edited by Claire.
Fixed quotation box.
  • Like 1

And, off-topic, but how did Spicer manage to get Atlanta and Orlando confused... Three times?

Disturbing. 

If these people can not get simple facts straight, it does not bode well for confidence in communications from the administration (from Conway and Spicer)

• Like 2

Just now, toast said:

Thats a very lame answer. But anyway, are you in the opinion that German media "try to hide" something and if yes, can you please provide an example?

No, that is not a lame answer,it's an honest answer. They don't report on the negative of  what's occurring there, but citizens do,they film it & share it. 

The entire narrative that major western media outlets have crafted around the migrant crisis is a complete fraud.

2 hours ago, Ellapennella said:

It will do what it's designed to do, help  better protect our nation from all sorts of trafficking.

Wrong. No it will not. Not unless we at least start building a wall at the Canadian border too. If they really want to get in, they'll get in that way - through Canada. One wall on one side of the country is not going to truly keep them out, when they can go around it and get through another open side. The Canadian border doesn't care about letting people into the U.S. and we don't seem to monitor it all that much either, as to who comes in that way as well.

But all this doesn't matter and your points are irrelevant anyway, since it's going to take a miracle to build the rest of the wall over the mountains, cliffs, canyons and rivers, which you seem to forget about or ignore that little fact, which stops the whole thing from being completely built.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Claire. said:

Here are some facts Ella.

Of the 38,901 Muslim refugees admitted in 2016, how many have killed anyone or have been involved in terrorist plots here in the US?

If I knew I would report them, I don't know who's planning anything.

19 minutes ago, Claire. said:

Three times.

3x refugees attacked Americans inside our Nation that were welcomed as refugees. 

• The topic was locked